Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
next manager... 22:15 - Nov 3 with 36056 viewsGloucs_R

Who do we want that is realistic?

Poll: Are we staying up?

next manager... on 09:28 - Nov 5 with 2955 viewsDiscodroids

Ive been the same in my wish since 9.50pm 26/12/2013.

1 King Kenny Jackett
2 Nigel Clough

We'll probably get Camila Batmanghelidjh because Les likes her work with inner city post code gangs and Fernandes likes her frocks.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

next manager... on 09:42 - Nov 5 with 2927 views18StoneOfHoop

Hey rock 'n' roll!

@ 1:43 "I'll be back one day as a fan,who knows maybe more.."
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 9:52]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

next manager... on 09:44 - Nov 5 with 2907 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

next manager... on 09:42 - Nov 5 by 18StoneOfHoop

Hey rock 'n' roll!

@ 1:43 "I'll be back one day as a fan,who knows maybe more.."
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 9:52]

Love the idea, but I won't be able to take the heartbreak when he's getting hammered at LR for playing Henry or whoever the latest scapegoat is.
next manager... on 09:46 - Nov 5 with 2904 viewsDevonWhite

next manager... on 08:57 - Nov 5 by ElHoop

Why would we pick him? He's done nothing to suggest that he's going to be any good at a club like QPR.

Because everything was in place to hire him last time around. Because he's available. Because he's "a name". Because he's exactly the kind of appointment our circus of a football club would make based on the evidence.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 9:46]
next manager... on 10:22 - Nov 5 with 2860 viewshopphoops

Clint Hill, with a bit of grooming by Warnock. Ramsay back to a coaching role, no new staff costs.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

next manager... on 10:37 - Nov 5 with 2827 viewsngbqpr

next manager... on 10:22 - Nov 5 by hopphoops

Clint Hill, with a bit of grooming by Warnock. Ramsay back to a coaching role, no new staff costs.

...on that basis...a more senior role for Steve Gallen?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

next manager... on 10:41 - Nov 5 with 2815 viewshopphoops

next manager... on 10:37 - Nov 5 by ngbqpr

...on that basis...a more senior role for Steve Gallen?

Sure, when Ramsay walks, which he would.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

next manager... on 10:51 - Nov 5 with 2792 viewsQPunkR

You know what, I'm not even gonna read the thread first. I shall leave you with 'Gigi' and now return to read what everyone else said. Good day.

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

next manager... on 11:20 - Nov 5 with 2751 viewsBrixtonR

next manager... on 10:51 - Nov 5 by QPunkR

You know what, I'm not even gonna read the thread first. I shall leave you with 'Gigi' and now return to read what everyone else said. Good day.

GiGi wouldn't be a bad shout at all. I'd really like to see Nigel Pearson come in, I've watched Leicester quite regularly including his first spell and have almost always been impressed with his teams and him as a manager. Has been managing clubs comparable with us over the last few years so wouldn't be a step down and he has something to prove after his sacking in the summer.

However I hope it is decided after a proper sensible process (& then we get NP ;-) )

Got a couple of Burnley mates and they reckon that Lee Hoos was our best signing of the summer so hopefully he can ensure any appointment is made with due care and attention. So it's down to Mr Lee.........................

next manager... on 11:20 - Nov 5 with 2749 viewsAntti_Heinola

Interesting thread but all pie in the sky.
If it's not Sherwood or Derry I'll... I'll... well, I'll be really, really surprised.

Bare bones.

next manager... on 11:24 - Nov 5 with 2747 viewsDiscodroids

Kevin Gallen just now on sky sports , Giving Kenny Jackett his approval.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

next manager... on 11:26 - Nov 5 with 2736 viewsQPunkR

next manager... on 11:24 - Nov 5 by Discodroids

Will it be reciprocated though? And if not, what's happened to all the well-mannered young men today?!
I'd quite like Kevin Gallen to come out in support of his brother, with a nod and sly wink as he does so.

QPR - "shit but local"

next manager... on 11:32 - Nov 5 with 2716 viewsRangers67

next manager... on 22:56 - Nov 3 by AgedR

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

You could have Brian Clough with Bill Shankley as his number 2 and Vince Lombardi as the tea lady and we'd still fail.

I honestly can't believe we're going over this again.

One more time. It ain't about the manager.

One last time, its all about the manager
next manager... on 11:54 - Nov 5 with 2684 viewsAitch

And just like the merry-go-round we keep on going round and round and nothing ever changes. The expectations in the board room and in sections of the fan base are unrealistic which makes a realistic appointment nigh on impossible.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

next manager... on 11:58 - Nov 5 with 2664 viewsJonDoeman

Surely not! why can't we look past the same old names ?

It Is What It Is !!

next manager... on 12:01 - Nov 5 with 2656 viewsJonDoeman

next manager... on 11:24 - Nov 5 by Discodroids

Even if he wanted to come (which I doubt), we'd have to buy him out of his Wolves contract, which probably makes him a non starter with our financial situation.

It Is What It Is !!

next manager... on 12:12 - Nov 5 with 2627 viewsDiscodroids

next manager... on 12:01 - Nov 5 by JonDoeman

Even if he wanted to come (which I doubt), we'd have to buy him out of his Wolves contract, which probably makes him a non starter with our financial situation.

I know, but i can dream JD.Stranger things have happened though.

what a magnificent list of candidates in the betting!!

http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/queens-park-rangers

next manager... on 12:13 - Nov 5 with 2620 viewsDoughnut

next manager... on 09:28 - Nov 5 by Discodroids

Ive been the same in my wish since 9.50pm 26/12/2013.

1 King Kenny Jackett
2 Nigel Clough

We'll probably get Camila Batmanghelidjh because Les likes her work with inner city post code gangs and Fernandes likes her frocks.

Camilla is definately the elephant in the room....
For me I'd say Pearson or if we were feeling swish and had all the luck in the world..buy Chris Hughton out.
next manager... on 12:16 - Nov 5 with 2613 viewsDiscodroids

next manager... on 11:58 - Nov 5 by JonDoeman

ffs, what is wrong with these ludite cahnts. Cant they look beyond the ten yards in front of them??

"people say its a small world ..it seems pretty big to me mate.."

explore it QPR.. explore it.

"..ave some of that.."
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 12:30]

next manager... on 12:27 - Nov 5 with 2586 views1BobbyHazell

next manager... on 12:12 - Nov 5 by Discodroids

I know, but i can dream JD.Stranger things have happened though.

what a magnificent list of candidates in the betting!!

http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/queens-park-rangers

Anyone who isn't lumping on Curbs at 33's is a fool.

Wouldn't it be lovely if in a few weeks/months time after an extensive research and recruitment process they pulled out a new coach/manager who wasn't on the Obvious and Dreary List that anyone could come up with because they have had 1 or 2 decent seasons sometime in the last 5 years? Preferably someone most of us have never/barely heard of but who clearly has an understanding of modern football and the energy, personality, intelligence and dynamism to bring it to a football club in need of serious repair.

If you'd lost nearly a quarter of a billion quid don't you think you'd get off your arses and actually try and come up with something more than a name any fan on his sofa could do?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 12:27]
next manager... on 12:36 - Nov 5 with 2560 viewsaussiehoop

Haven't posted in here for a while due to general apathy.

Nigel Pearson is a bit of a thunderc*nt which is oddly why I'd like him. That being said he'd probably come here on the back of some epic counselling sessions, talk to the players about his feelings and get us relegated to the Conference given our luck.
next manager... on 12:47 - Nov 5 with 2514 viewsClive_Anderson

How can people be upset Ramsey has been given the boot, but then say that Pearson, Holloway or Warnock aren't good enough?
next manager... on 12:58 - Nov 5 with 2474 viewsadhoc_qpr

next manager... on 11:58 - Nov 5 by JonDoeman

Anyone know what went wrong for Holloway at Millwall? He also had a bit of a meltdown at Palace didn't he?

Holloway's taken Blackpool and Palace up playing swashbuckling football in his credit i guess.
next manager... on 12:58 - Nov 5 with 2474 views1BobbyHazell

next manager... on 12:47 - Nov 5 by Clive_Anderson

How can people be upset Ramsey has been given the boot, but then say that Pearson, Holloway or Warnock aren't good enough?

I'm not sure that anyone is upset at Ramsey's sacking because they feel we have lost a potentially good manager Clive. It seems to be more an upset about the nature of how the club is run and it's lack of ability to find and stick to a way of running the club with philosophies and actions in place to create a positive mid to long term future that embraces modern football on and off the pitch. I appreciate that those are not easy things to achieve but it appears that we are no nearer to it than at the start of TF's reign.

Thus the appointing of managers who we have previously sacked in the likes of Holloway and Warnock would just feel like desperate measures that push us further back into the past proving that the owners are/feel incapable of creating and sticking to any worthwhile long term plan.
next manager... on 12:58 - Nov 5 with 2464 viewscaptainmycaptian

Sgt. Barnes got to motivate players ?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 12:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024