Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) 16:24 - Aug 31 with 8987 viewsJames_W12

Hello all. As some of you may know, I organise this event which tries to encourage football fans to watch a non-league game during an international break.

The boost in attendance leads to a significant injection of funds into the semi-pro and amateur game each year, making a big difference to the largely volunteer-run community clubs who take part.

This Saturday there are some cracking games taking place in and around London with many offering discounts to Rangers fans and others. Here's a quick run down of what's on:

St Albans City v Hampton & Richmond Borough - Les Ferdinand is the guest of honour at this big game at the top of the National League South. QPR season-ticket holders get in for half price (£6) while all U16s get in for free.

Wealdstone v Poole Town - £5 adults, U16s free, prices apply to all who turn up.

You'll also get in for a fiver with your season ticket at Tooting & Mitcham United v Horsham.

Hanwell Town, Harrow Borough, Hendon, Slough Town, Staines Town and Uxbridge all have important FA Cup ties which cost between £8-12 to get in to. Hayes & Yeading are also playing in the cup but are away to Sun Sports who are based in Watford.

I've built a match finder so you can locate your nearest game wherever you're based in the country - just put in your postcode and see what comes up: http://nonleagueday.co.uk/map.html

I hope you can make it to a game, every pound you spend will make a real difference and you might even enjoy yourself!

PS - we're also raising funds for Prostate Cancer UK and have a special fanfunding website up and running. Rather than just give us money, there are rewards and prizes which you get in return - for example, a signed Les Ferdinand t-shirt could be yours for £35. Take a look, there's even accommodation and tickets to see Barcelona at the Nou Camp: https://www.tifosy.com/NLD16
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 16:39 - Aug 31 with 6644 viewstoboboly

May I suggest VCD Athletic v Kingstonian in the FA Cup.

Sounds like a venereal disease...

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 17:10 - Aug 31 with 6613 viewsJames_W12

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 16:39 - Aug 31 by toboboly

May I suggest VCD Athletic v Kingstonian in the FA Cup.

Sounds like a venereal disease...

Indeed!
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 17:31 - Aug 31 with 6601 viewsJeff

Mrs Jeff & I are going to Tooting and Mitcham vs Horsham on Saturday...

Can we not knock it?

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 17:52 - Aug 31 with 6584 viewsJames_W12

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 17:31 - Aug 31 by Jeff

Good choice :-)
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 21:14 - Aug 31 with 6503 viewspompeyhoop

Off to privet park to watch Gosport Borough

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 22:13 - Aug 31 with 6474 viewsToast_R

Watching Esher v Macclesfield - Egg Chasing though.
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 23:09 - Aug 31 with 6449 viewsstowmarketrange

I normally indulge in this scheme but I'm stuck in the Algarve until Saturday night at 10pm.Are there many games on Sunday around Suffolk?
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 01:20 - Sep 1 with 6423 viewsozranger

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 23:09 - Aug 31 by stowmarketrange

I normally indulge in this scheme but I'm stuck in the Algarve until Saturday night at 10pm.Are there many games on Sunday around Suffolk?

Search out the Non-League Paper web site or similar and they have extensive lists of when and where games are on. When I was over in 2013 I bought the paper each Sunday morning and worked out a weekly schedule - ended up at games all over London that way.
Login to get fewer ads

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 10:38 - Sep 1 with 6350 viewsPinnerPaul

I'm having a non - football day at Ascot!
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 10:39 - Sep 1 with 6349 viewshoof_hearted

There's only one place to be on Saturday

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 13:15 - Sep 1 with 6295 viewsBoston

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 23:09 - Aug 31 by stowmarketrange

Pop down to the Estadio Algarve, something's bound to be kicking off.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 13:16 - Sep 1 with 6290 viewsBoston

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 10:39 - Sep 1 by hoof_hearted

Harrow Borough's top boy!

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 13:18 - Sep 1 with 6286 viewshoof_hearted

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 13:16 - Sep 1 by Boston

Harrow Borough's top boy!

Tempted to down arrow for the first time! Harrow Borough - pah! Lower league wnkers.
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 13:56 - Sep 1 with 6273 viewsbigstevec

Planning to join The Raider and I suspect many others at Wealdstone on Saturday!
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 14:42 - Sep 1 with 6253 viewsMonahoop

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 17:31 - Aug 31 by Jeff

Hope you cheer on the Hornets. My old home team, back in the Ryman League after one season away in the Southern Combination League [ formally Sussex County league ] which they breezed through last term. Horsham will hopefully be fired up after getting their first win of the season under their belts against Lewes last Monday.

Enjoy the game Jeff.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 14:54 - Sep 1 with 6241 viewsBoston

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 13:56 - Sep 1 by bigstevec

Planning to join The Raider and I suspect many others at Wealdstone on Saturday!

Wealdstone....anyone know Kev DeMant, used to be an every game man back in the day?

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 16:15 - Sep 1 with 6221 viewsJeff

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 14:42 - Sep 1 by Monahoop

Hope you cheer on the Hornets. My old home team, back in the Ryman League after one season away in the Southern Combination League [ formally Sussex County league ] which they breezed through last term. Horsham will hopefully be fired up after getting their first win of the season under their belts against Lewes last Monday.

Enjoy the game Jeff.

Sorry Mona, i live about 100 yards from T&M's ground, so i'm definitely a Terror on Saturday!

Loser buys the winner a pint? :)

Can we not knock it?

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 16:26 - Sep 1 with 6217 viewsPinnerPaul

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 14:54 - Sep 1 by Boston

Wealdstone....anyone know Kev DeMant, used to be an every game man back in the day?

Just a shame that Wealdstone now play in erm......Ruislip!

Anyone else remember the old Wealdstone ground, it was behind cinema in Harrow i think.

One of my first ever games i saw live was there.

Very boring (to a young lad) 0-0 I vaguely remember!
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 17:14 - Sep 1 with 6194 viewsstowmarketrange

I looked up the fixtures for the local team in Faro,but they don't play until Sunday.
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 18:19 - Sep 1 with 6173 viewsBoston

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 16:26 - Sep 1 by PinnerPaul

Just a shame that Wealdstone now play in erm......Ruislip!

Anyone else remember the old Wealdstone ground, it was behind cinema in Harrow i think.

One of my first ever games i saw live was there.

Very boring (to a young lad) 0-0 I vaguely remember!

Lower Mead, in there a few times, mainly evening fixtures. Went to Wembley FC, fairly regularly, indeed an old classmate of mine (Marky), still does the reports for the local papers.

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 18:31 - Sep 1 with 6162 viewsBoston

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 10:39 - Sep 1 by hoof_hearted

Hang on I'm getting my Harrow clubs mixed up, he's a Wealdstone fan innit?

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 22:18 - Sep 1 with 6111 viewsSterlingArcher

Tooting Terrors for me. Nice bit of publicity this week as Mikhail Antonio started there.
Half price for Season Ticket holders of other teams.
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 08:42 - Sep 2 with 6052 viewsMonahoop

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 16:15 - Sep 1 by Jeff

Sorry Mona, i live about 100 yards from T&M's ground, so i'm definitely a Terror on Saturday!

Loser buys the winner a pint? :)

Well that will probably be me who buys the round knowing the Hornets. However I'm at a weekend long Blues Festival in my local town this weekend, so buying you a pint might be problematical, but I'll raise a glass to whatever result on the day and have an extra pint if the Hornets win.

Incidentally, do Tooting play at a new ground now, or has their old ground been revamped? I remember going to their old stadium a couple of times. I think they had the biggest grandstand in non league football. Quite grand it was from what I can recall.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 08:46 - Sep 2 with 6050 viewswrinklyhoop

For any in the St Albans area, Saints v Hampton and Richmond promises to be a cracking game. Hope the rain holds off!
Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 08:56 - Sep 2 with 6044 viewsPinnerPaul

Non-League Day 2016 this Saturday (3 September) on 08:46 - Sep 2 by wrinklyhoop

For any in the St Albans area, Saints v Hampton and Richmond promises to be a cracking game. Hope the rain holds off!

Surely those non league types can handle a bit of rain!

We're not talking PL prima donnas are we?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024