Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager to go... 16:56 - Oct 23 with 3967 viewsTGRRRSSS

Karl Robinson has left MK DOns.

Been there a long time not sure. Always nice to see them struggle.
Next Manager to go... on 17:10 - Oct 23 with 2952 viewsTacticalR

According to wiki he is the third longest serving manager in the league after Wenger and Paul Tisdale.

Air hostess clique

Next Manager to go... on 17:37 - Oct 23 with 2899 viewsted_hendrix

José Mourinho?

Giggle, guffaw,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Next Manager to go... on 17:41 - Oct 23 with 2885 viewsTGRRRSSS

Would laugh.
Next Manager to go... on 17:54 - Oct 23 with 2844 viewsLblock

Well I reckon.....

Nah, I'll leave it

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Next Manager to go... on 18:27 - Oct 23 with 2799 viewsHayesender

David Moyes the next to go I reckon.

Replaced by a certain big Sam

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Next Manager to go... on 18:51 - Oct 23 with 2749 viewsbosh67

Robinson was pretty decent overall for them.

Played 346
Won 147
Drew 81
Lost 118
Win rate 42.5%

Struggling recently with a depleted squad, but a decent manager.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Next Manager to go... on 18:54 - Oct 23 with 2742 viewseghamranger

Next Manager to go... on 18:27 - Oct 23 by Hayesender

+1
Next Manager to go... on 19:17 - Oct 23 with 2690 viewsRs_Holy

Next Manager to go... on 18:27 - Oct 23 by Hayesender

Groundhog day at Sunderland ... I wonder if their fans will ever get bored of every season following the same pattern?
Login to get fewer ads

Next Manager to go... on 19:22 - Oct 23 with 2676 viewsrsonist

Can see Allardyce holding out for the Wolves job. Childhood club. Would probably clash with the Mendes feeder structure there but I'm sure he could be p€r$uad£d...
Next Manager to go... on 19:26 - Oct 23 with 2665 viewsrsonist

Charlton owners not shy about blaming managers for their sins so Russell Slade might be next up I reckon.
Next Manager to go... on 09:28 - Oct 24 with 2258 viewsrunningman75

Interesting debate on 5live on Saturday whether people would want Big Sam after the way he left England. The majority of Sunderland fans appeared to still want him back and probably still not as dodgy as Arry.
Next Manager to go... on 09:40 - Oct 24 with 2231 viewsToast_R

I'm quite surprised at the terrible start David Moyes has made there - it seems they have some deep lying issues at that club beyond picking and motivating the starting eleven.
They've been scrapping relegation every season since 2012/13 when even QPR managed a draw there. Total dross, how can the fans be bothered with that every season?
Next Manager to go... on 10:49 - Oct 24 with 2140 viewsTacticalR

Next Manager to go... on 09:40 - Oct 24 by Toast_R

I'm quite surprised at the terrible start David Moyes has made there - it seems they have some deep lying issues at that club beyond picking and motivating the starting eleven.
They've been scrapping relegation every season since 2012/13 when even QPR managed a draw there. Total dross, how can the fans be bothered with that every season?

As one Villa fan put it last season 'you can only go round the plughole so many times'. Definitely strong gravitational forces at work there, and Moyes sounded completely miserable from the moment he arrived.

Air hostess clique

Next Manager to go... on 11:08 - Oct 24 with 2104 viewsToast_R

Next Manager to go... on 10:49 - Oct 24 by TacticalR

As one Villa fan put it last season 'you can only go round the plughole so many times'. Definitely strong gravitational forces at work there, and Moyes sounded completely miserable from the moment he arrived.

Indeed, the job he did at Everton when he took over there, they were walking into Division 1 at the time having signed Gazza and David Ginola floundering around under Walter Smith and looked dead certs for the drop. But he turned that round immediately with making them hard to beat and a master stroke of a loan signing in Kevin Campbell who was scoring goals for fun. They then never looked back.

He just has not been able to do that with Sunderland even with Defoe ready on the goals front. I think they should just accept relegation this season and put faith in Moyes doing a thorough rebuild job. Sacking him and doing the whole thing over and over again is just ridiculous.
Next Manager to go... on 11:30 - Oct 24 with 2078 viewskensalriser

Maybe the same way we can be bothered? They are still there after all, which we aren't.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Next Manager to go... on 11:35 - Oct 24 with 2068 viewspaulparker

Next Manager to go... on 09:28 - Oct 24 by runningman75

Interesting debate on 5live on Saturday whether people would want Big Sam after the way he left England. The majority of Sunderland fans appeared to still want him back and probably still not as dodgy as Arry.

Big Sam did a brilliant job at Sunderland, England yet again dropped a bollo ck in sacking him for yes man Gareth , as for him going back to Sunderland I cannot see it but I have a sneaky feeling he will end up at Hull

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Next Manager to go... on 11:43 - Oct 24 with 2059 viewsTacticalR

Anyway, the point is that there's nothing like a good sacking to cheer everybody up.

Air hostess clique

Next Manager to go... on 12:41 - Oct 24 with 1966 viewskensalriser

It's always good to have somebody to blame.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Next Manager to go... on 13:10 - Oct 24 with 1915 viewsR_from_afar

They were robbed against WHam though, they were very unlucky not to get a point.

I recall reading somewhere that they did a very poor job of getting players in in the last window. I dare say Big Sam's departure didn't help in that respect.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Next Manager to go... on 14:34 - Oct 24 with 1835 viewsrobith

Next Manager to go... on 11:35 - Oct 24 by paulparker

Big Sam did a brilliant job at Sunderland, England yet again dropped a bollo ck in sacking him for yes man Gareth , as for him going back to Sunderland I cannot see it but I have a sneaky feeling he will end up at Hull

In fairness, the FA didn't specifically sack him to appoint Southgate - they sacked him because the FA as the arbiters of the rules can not have their highest profile appointee advocating circumventing those rules for cash. They didn't really have all that much choice in the matter. Mostly surprised at how quickly they moved - usual FA MO is to let it descend into a controversy quagmire first of all
Next Manager to go... on 14:48 - Oct 24 with 1817 viewspaulparker

Next Manager to go... on 14:34 - Oct 24 by robith

In fairness, the FA didn't specifically sack him to appoint Southgate - they sacked him because the FA as the arbiters of the rules can not have their highest profile appointee advocating circumventing those rules for cash. They didn't really have all that much choice in the matter. Mostly surprised at how quickly they moved - usual FA MO is to let it descend into a controversy quagmire first of all

they only moved quick because the new FA chairman never wanted Big Sam in the role
if they wanted to they could have rode this out especially now the telegraph have been proved to be liars & sh1t stirrers and there isn't technically an awful lot he did wrong,
Southgate will get the gig until at least after the world cup where will be having the same conversations like we did after Euro2012, Brazil 2014, euro 2016 etc about how we need a proper manager

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Next Manager to go... on 15:00 - Oct 24 with 1794 viewsToast_R

Southgate does seem your typical FA "Yes" man type but let's have a look at the options...
Ah yes, there are none.

English football sold it's soul and now it reaps what it sow.
Next Manager to go... on 14:46 - Oct 25 with 1573 viewsrsonist

Next Manager to go... on 19:22 - Oct 23 by rsonist

Can see Allardyce holding out for the Wolves job. Childhood club. Would probably clash with the Mendes feeder structure there but I'm sure he could be p€r$uad£d...

Didn't have to wait so long in the end.
Next Manager to go... on 15:06 - Oct 25 with 1549 viewsAntti_Heinola

Never lasted long anywhere, was never going to there either. Dreadful appointment. Sam might fancy it!

Bare bones.

Next Manager to go... on 20:21 - Oct 25 with 1401 viewsderbyhoop

Wolves sack Zenga and Wigan sack Caldwell. That's 6 in the Championship already. Meanwhile, we 've gone nearly a year with the same manager. Even when there's a potential crisis, like the Telegraph allegations, we deal with it with little fuss.

I think I've moved to a planet where QPR are one of the least likely to generate media headlines.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024