Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody want to own up to any of these? 10:47 - Feb 23 with 3121 viewsNorthernr

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 10:50 - Feb 23 with 2658 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

A good way to distract people away from your terrible Mullet is to wear loud clobber I suppose.
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 10:51 - Feb 23 with 2650 viewsfrancisbowles

s82 is particularly attractive!

Let's hope they don't find any of these in the back of the storeroom cupboard or we will be getting them in our membership 'tat' packs next season.
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:02 - Feb 23 with 2591 viewsDesertBoot

S82 the stand out for me too. As bad, if not worse, than the half/half scarves we see now.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:03 - Feb 23 with 2588 viewsMetallica_Hoop

S85 is cool cos it's black.

I remember the s88 Jackets.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:09 - Feb 23 with 2555 viewspaulparker

I actually remember these being advertised in the Programme at the time
also Darren peacock looks like a bird I once pulled in Hammersmith Palais

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:17 - Feb 23 with 2525 viewsPlanetHonneywood

S89 looks like she might be up for a spit roast.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:18 - Feb 23 with 2518 viewshopphoops

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:09 - Feb 23 by paulparker

S81's a magic eye image, if you stare at it long enough you can see the shark.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:19 - Feb 23 with 2512 viewshopphoops

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:17 - Feb 23 by PlanetHonneywood

Ahem, that's Darren Peacock, Les and Ray are standing on crates.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:22 - Feb 23 with 2506 viewssmegma

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:09 - Feb 23 by paulparker

She may not have been the most attractive girl but you get in the taxi then she invites in for coffee.

A someone once said.

There is no excuse for S82.
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:24 - Feb 23 with 2487 viewsdannyblue

That year I was about 15 and at peak infatuation with the Rs. Really wanted the grey bomber, thought it would be soo cool.
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:25 - Feb 23 with 2479 viewsNorthernr

The two things that stood out for me are S81 - why? What? WTF is that? - and S89 which cost 90 notes in 1991!!!
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:26 - Feb 23 with 2479 viewsdistortR

i had a pair of brooks qpr trackie bottoms, probably what chelsea ray is wearing in s87.

I've had prouder moments.
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:26 - Feb 23 with 2471 viewssmegma

You were only allowed to wear S81 at a party.

In a field. Just off the M25. Aciiiiiied!!
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:40 - Feb 23 with 2405 viewsDWQPR

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 10:51 - Feb 23 by francisbowles

s82 is particularly attractive!

Let's hope they don't find any of these in the back of the storeroom cupboard or we will be getting them in our membership 'tat' packs next season.

Probably all gone. Was told by Francis in the club shop that all the £200+ Flavio carpet slippers went in the skip. Didn't sell one pair!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:41 - Feb 23 with 2401 viewsAntti_Heinola

S88 is pretty cool

Bare bones.

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:42 - Feb 23 with 2388 viewsBlue_Castello

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:25 - Feb 23 by Northernr

The two things that stood out for me are S81 - why? What? WTF is that? - and S89 which cost 90 notes in 1991!!!

S89 cost 90 notes but I assume you spent the whole night with her.......still seems expensive.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 11:44]
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:58 - Feb 23 with 2338 viewsdaveB

I had S81 and S88 and thought i looked the dogs bollocks at the time. Photos of that time suggest I looked a prat

Also had a QPR shell suit which I got in the club shop and Ray Wilkins was in the shop, he said it would bring us luck if I bought it so I did, wore it the next day and we drew 0-0 at Sheff Utd. Every time I wore it we either won or draw, was the 91-92 season, we smashed City and Leeds then I went on holiday to Florida and didn't wear it so we lost 3 on the spin including the Gurnham Singh Spurs game. I came back on Easter Monday, shell suit on we beat Luton 2-1.

Next season it stayed on and we went top of the league, we played Chelsea on the Saturday and I went to WWF Summerslam at Wembley Stadium, My dad refused to take me if i wore that "Ridiculous bloody outfit" or words to that effect. I took it off with the score at 0-0, we lost 1-0.

Shell suit returned the next month and we were unbeaten again culminating in a 4-1 win over Spurs before I felt the need to claim credit for all these wins and tell everyone I knew about the lucky shell suit which ended the magic and we lost at Norwich then Liverpool beat us in a game we can't have been more unlucky in and the shell suit was thrown to the back of the wardrobe until I found it again about 15 years later.
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 12:04 - Feb 23 with 2309 viewsWokingR

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:58 - Feb 23 by daveB

I had S81 and S88 and thought i looked the dogs bollocks at the time. Photos of that time suggest I looked a prat

Also had a QPR shell suit which I got in the club shop and Ray Wilkins was in the shop, he said it would bring us luck if I bought it so I did, wore it the next day and we drew 0-0 at Sheff Utd. Every time I wore it we either won or draw, was the 91-92 season, we smashed City and Leeds then I went on holiday to Florida and didn't wear it so we lost 3 on the spin including the Gurnham Singh Spurs game. I came back on Easter Monday, shell suit on we beat Luton 2-1.

Next season it stayed on and we went top of the league, we played Chelsea on the Saturday and I went to WWF Summerslam at Wembley Stadium, My dad refused to take me if i wore that "Ridiculous bloody outfit" or words to that effect. I took it off with the score at 0-0, we lost 1-0.

Shell suit returned the next month and we were unbeaten again culminating in a 4-1 win over Spurs before I felt the need to claim credit for all these wins and tell everyone I knew about the lucky shell suit which ended the magic and we lost at Norwich then Liverpool beat us in a game we can't have been more unlucky in and the shell suit was thrown to the back of the wardrobe until I found it again about 15 years later.

Wear it Dave
We'll all understand the sacrifice you are making and that it is for the good of the club.
Promise
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 12:04 - Feb 23 with 2309 viewspaulparker

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:58 - Feb 23 by daveB

TBF Dave if I had to lay money on any LFW member having these items I would have said your good self
that being said I do recall buying a QPR shell suit when we had influence and thinking I was the dogs bollox , wore it once against Sunderland and it was freezing, and I ripped the bottoms for good measure

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 12:05 - Feb 23 with 2303 viewsMick_S

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 11:17 - Feb 23 by PlanetHonneywood

My word.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 12:12 - Feb 23 with 2270 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 12:05 - Feb 23 by Mick_S

My word.

My sword.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 12:21 - Feb 23 with 2234 viewswhittocksRs

Ahhh, the early 90s. I actually remember this brochure. Programmes were particularly funky that season too.
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 12:41 - Feb 23 with 2180 viewsdaveB

Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 12:04 - Feb 23 by WokingR

Wear it Dave
We'll all understand the sacrifice you are making and that it is for the good of the club.
Promise

found it about 7/8 years ago and did try it on for a laugh and safe to say i'm a lot heavier now than i was in 92 so we had to throw it.
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 13:14 - Feb 23 with 2074 viewsPeterHucker

I had the S80 one that Super Ray is wearing.
Anybody want to own up to any of these? on 13:39 - Feb 23 with 1966 viewsWestbourneR

I can remember this exact page and I can remember wanting most of the things on it. Sad (c) Trump

The 'Club House' years, how I miss your highly flammable low res pattern design. If you wore that CSF kit on a hot day you could actually die from heat stroke.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024