Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIFA 17 matches to be televised 15:02 - Feb 23 with 850 viewsrunningman75

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/23/fifa-17-gaming-matches-broadcas

Wonder if any QPR players will be in the team though in FIFA 15 Austin was only silver rated.
FIFA 17 matches to be televised on 20:56 - Feb 23 with 711 viewshamptonhillhoop

When I got home on Tuesday night I put BT Sport on hoping to see the Man City highlights. They were showing this. They actually had commentary where they referred to the players by name as if they were real as opposed to being controlled by two seventeen year old students. "Ooh Messi was unlucky there, great save by De Gea". I watched for ten minutes until I realised what I was doing and turned over.
FIFA 17 matches to be televised on 05:02 - Feb 24 with 601 viewsPommyhoop

Go on you know you want to...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

FIFA 17 matches to be televised on 05:22 - Feb 24 with 594 viewsFredManRave

It's all so surreal, isn't it?!

I've briefly seen it being shown on ESPN today and yesterday. I say briefly because after the initial reaction of being interested because you are watching something completely new, when you realise what you are actually watching you figuratively slap yourself round the face, tell yourself to get a life and switch the bloody thing off or at the very least over.

Is it down to the lake I fear?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

FIFA 17 matches to be televised on 19:14 - Feb 24 with 467 viewsToast_R

Would be a great game but for one small detail which really ruins it.

You can't choose which way to shoot so playing as QPR, you're always shooting towards the Loft end first half. Ridiculous.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 19:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024