Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread 09:04 - Jun 23 with 13075 viewsNortholt_Rs

Come on then, let's be having you....

I've already seen 'worse than getting to Villa journey time' BS and something about 'anti-cycle' (WTF?).... Any others?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 9:05]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 09:14 - Jun 23 with 7714 viewsDWQPR

When is it so I can see what I can cram into my diary to miss the game?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 09:21 - Jun 23 with 7702 viewsNortholt_Rs

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 09:14 - Jun 23 by DWQPR

When is it so I can see what I can cram into my diary to miss the game?

That's the spirit! H 12 Sept 7:45pm A 30 Dec 3:00pm

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 09:31 - Jun 23 with 7677 viewsJeff

well the away game is my birthday, so i'm sure i can think up an excuse around that.

i'll be there for the home game though, standing shoulder to shoulder with 100's of Northolt's finest Stormtroopers, or whatever it was that MorganTwin was in charge of...
[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 9:32]

Can we not knock it?

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 09:38 - Jun 23 with 7651 viewsCanadaRanger

I'll be distant, on a foreign shore...
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 09:40 - Jun 23 with 7636 viewsDWQPR

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 09:21 - Jun 23 by Northolt_Rs

That's the spirit! H 12 Sept 7:45pm A 30 Dec 3:00pm

Sorry to disappoint but I'll be there for both. 30th December, I nice bit of lunch at Borough Market and then down to South Bermondsey, cannot think of a better way to end the year.

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 09:53 - Jun 23 with 7614 viewsNortholt_Rs

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 09:40 - Jun 23 by DWQPR

Sorry to disappoint but I'll be there for both. 30th December, I nice bit of lunch at Borough Market and then down to South Bermondsey, cannot think of a better way to end the year.

Great - so that is 22 of my lot plus you gets us up to 23. Maybe I should change the thread title to 'Rollcall...'

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 09:56 - Jun 23 with 7606 viewsstevec

For some sick reason, probably because it's not Cold Blow Lane anymore, I quite enjoy a trip to Millwall.

Have a suspicion that their fans all go home pronto after the game and the old bill set up a sound system of barking dogs and lock us in that cage for hours just for a laugh.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 10:13 - Jun 23 with 7557 viewsNortholt_Rs

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 09:56 - Jun 23 by stevec

For some sick reason, probably because it's not Cold Blow Lane anymore, I quite enjoy a trip to Millwall.

Have a suspicion that their fans all go home pronto after the game and the old bill set up a sound system of barking dogs and lock us in that cage for hours just for a laugh.

Must be the OB lobbing the bricks too then... :)

Login to get fewer ads

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 10:25 - Jun 23 with 7526 viewsstevec

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 10:13 - Jun 23 by Northolt_Rs

Must be the OB lobbing the bricks too then... :)

Anything for a bit of overtime :)
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 10:43 - Jun 23 with 7464 viewsRBlock

Because it's a sh!thole and I don't want to, and I don't like standing around in cages in the middle of bloody winter, and because fvck Millwall. (I'll inevitably get roped into it closer to the time after suffering a bit of FOMO)
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 10:54 - Jun 23 with 7433 viewsDorse

I have a family.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 10:57 - Jun 23 with 7426 viewsNorthernr

I'm torn between standing in the freezing cold watching Millwall smack long balls up to Gregory and Morrison all afternoon while QPR wave them through for an easy 2-0 win set to the MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL soundtrack, or picking my bumhole and sniffing my finger in the comfort of my living room.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 10:58 - Jun 23 with 7424 viewsMick_S

I have Millwall flu.

It's all a bit dull now.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 11:05 - Jun 23 with 7405 viewsFredManRave

I won'tgo to any games while that bellend Tim Sherwood is in charge.

This threat is due to take effect from anytime between the 2nd and 4th of November.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 12:22 - Jun 23 with 7276 viewsBluce_Ree

Millwall away? I'd rather drink from a kangaroo's cock.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 13:46 - Jun 23 with 7149 viewsCliff

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 12:22 - Jun 23 by Bluce_Ree

Millwall away? I'd rather drink from a kangaroo's cock.

I'll be making a pilgrimage to this mans statue on the week of the home game!

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 14:12 - Jun 23 with 7096 viewsWokingR

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 10:57 - Jun 23 by Northernr

I'm torn between standing in the freezing cold watching Millwall smack long balls up to Gregory and Morrison all afternoon while QPR wave them through for an easy 2-0 win set to the MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL soundtrack, or picking my bumhole and sniffing my finger in the comfort of my living room.

Well that's Simmo definitely going then.
He's not going to want to hang around home with that going on in the living room.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 14:16 - Jun 23 with 7084 viewsAntti_Heinola

I'll be abroad for the away game, but even if I wasn't, fk that sh!t. Done it three times now, it's always horrible, you get treated like sht and if I wanted to see neanderthals doing monkey impressions and throat slitting gestures I'll go to an EDL rally. At least I'd be able to leave when I wanted.

Abiding memory of the last home game we had with them was watching this horde being shepherded by police down SA Road - it really looked like behind the line of cops was a rampaging whirl of Tasmanian devils (the cartoon one) - mental.

Bare bones.

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 14:25 - Jun 23 with 7065 viewsJuzzie

Never bothered me going there but I never had all the hassle of trains/tube etc as I go by motorbike. I just laughed at the flat-capped idiots on each wing spending 90 giving it large to the away fans and not even watching the game. Even the Police looked bored, they see it so often.

Chances are I won't be able to make this though as I can't make Saturday games anymore as I look after Juzzie Jnr whilst the mrs is at work.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 14:35 - Jun 23 with 7031 viewsTW_R

Mmmmmm...............This is a tricky one for me. Barbados or Bermondsey at the end of December?
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 14:59 - Jun 23 with 6966 viewsDWQPR

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 14:35 - Jun 23 by TW_R

Mmmmmm...............This is a tricky one for me. Barbados or Bermondsey at the end of December?

Been to both a couple of times, I understand your dilemma!

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 15:02 - Jun 23 with 6957 viewsTacticalR

I'm washing my hair.

Air hostess clique

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:20 - Jun 23 with 6834 viewskensalriser

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 10:57 - Jun 23 by Northernr

Is that you Joachim?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:27 - Jun 23 with 6822 viewsDannytheR

Pregnant.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:39 - Jun 23 with 6802 viewsNortholt_Rs

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:27 - Jun 23 by DannytheR

Pregnant.

Pause?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024