Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back 09:00 - Oct 2 with 7146 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/adel-taarabt-fulham-loic-remy-newcastle-unite

02/10/2013
By David McIntyre

Harry Redknapp says he has no intention of bringing Loic Remy or Adel Taarabt back to QPR.

The pair recently made season-long loan moves to Newcastle and Fulham respectively, with a view to their long-term futures being resolved next summer.

Taarabt made it clear he wanted to leave following Rangers’ relegation from the Premier League, while French striker Remy was signed from Marseille in January on the understanding that his stay at Loftus Road could well be a short one.

Redknapp has overhauled his squad.

Their loan moves have led to speculation that they could play for QPR again if the Championship favourites return to the top flight.

But neither are in Redknapp’s future plans.

The Rangers manager said: “Remy wanted to go to Newcastle, so good luck to him. I hope he does well.

“He’s not in my thoughts. I only want people who are here and want to be here, that’s all I’m concerned with.

“Taarabt and all those who’ve gone on loan, good luck to them. I hope they do well, stay where they are and get a contract there.”

It Is What It Is !!

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:02 - Oct 2 with 3747 viewsJonDoeman

Oh dear! Some were harbouring hopes of a tearful reconciliation

It Is What It Is !!

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:11 - Oct 2 with 3710 viewsWokingR

Who can blame him.
He pretty much sums it up by saying he only wants players that want to be here
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:11 - Oct 2 with 3707 viewsRblockPrior

fine with me

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:17 - Oct 2 with 3688 viewsdubaistu

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:11 - Oct 2 by RblockPrior

fine with me

and me
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:25 - Oct 2 with 3651 viewsPhildo

it would be a terrible signal to the current squad to say anything different
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:27 - Oct 2 with 3639 viewsPommyhoop

If they dont return its fine by me too(believe it or not Jon).But I'm not fine with H telling all and sundry that they're not wanted.They're on loan FFS they are still our players. Sounds petulant and stupid tbh..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:28 - Oct 2 with 3634 viewsPommyhoop

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:25 - Oct 2 by Phildo

it would be a terrible signal to the current squad to say anything different

He could of said nought.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:30 - Oct 2 with 3628 viewskensalriser

I'm going to assume that David Mac didn't have a one on one interview with Redknapp, so when and to who did he make these comments?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:36 - Oct 2 with 3614 viewsQPRDave

Wow Remy upset Harry too.......One of the bad attitudes at the club?
Well Toon fans will be happy
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:36 - Oct 2 with 3610 viewsbaz_qpr

Joey Barton spends that last year bad mouthing the club and saying how much he wants to go to Marseille, then Everton, then does not turn up to the first week of training. But is still welcomed back with open arms and despite all that has the day off to play golf up north when the team photo is done...

But triffic lad, played magnificently etc....

Take everything Redknapp says with a pinch of salt, circumstances and needs take over
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:40 - Oct 2 with 3591 viewsbarbicanranger

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:17 - Oct 2 by dubaistu

and me

and me, isn't that part of our new recruitment policy TF was going on about - we will only sign players who want to play for the hoops.
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:44 - Oct 2 with 3575 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Why would anybody want Taarabt back? In our 2 years in the Prem he consistantly showed that he wasn't good enough and he is hardly tearing the league a new one this season.
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:45 - Oct 2 with 3574 viewsCroydonCaptJack

He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't isn't he?
Seems odd that he is criticised for saying he only wants people here who want to be here.
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:46 - Oct 2 with 3562 viewsRangersw12

How can Redknapp slate Taarabt & Remy yet Barton & AJ also wanted to go

I wonder what the Redknapp fan boys will think when he jumps ship and goes to Fulham in a couple of weeks....
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:49 - Oct 2 with 3551 viewsdaveB

He's not going to say anything different is he but Redknapp has proved with Barton that if he feels someone can do a job for the team he'll pick them and next summer if either of them or the other loans come back and he feels he wants to use them then he will.

It's pointless worrying or speculating about something that is a long way off and by then Redknapp might not even be here.
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:54 - Oct 2 with 3532 viewsadhoc_qpr

We'll deal with that next summer, if we go up and both come back with an improved attitude ala Barton they might have a future.

I doubt Fulham will be desperate to keep Adel based on his performances so far (even if they stay up) while Remy has done OK and will likely have a few suitors.

Has Remy's minimum release clause expired now?
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:57 - Oct 2 with 3520 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:46 - Oct 2 by Rangersw12

I wonder what the Redknapp fan boys will think when he jumps ship and goes to Fulham in a couple of weeks....

Just out of interest what did you think of the performance Saturday?
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 10:01 - Oct 2 with 3500 viewsbob566

a few weeks back none of us thought we'd see faurlin in a qpr shirt again. Its a fickle business.
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 10:02 - Oct 2 with 3495 viewsRangersw12

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:57 - Oct 2 by CroydonCaptJack

Just out of interest what did you think of the performance Saturday?

In a word....excellent
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 10:23 - Oct 2 with 3417 viewsBluce_Ree

This is all well and good and I applaud the sentiment but when he hopes they get a contract at the clubs they are at it all sounds like dreadful business for us. With a year less on their contracts, they will be worth a lot less money. I know it can't be helped but it really stings.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 10:28 - Oct 2 with 3396 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 10:02 - Oct 2 by Rangersw12

In a word....excellent

let's hope HR doesn't go to Fulham then and upsed the applecart.
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 10:28 - Oct 2 with 3390 viewsHollowayRanger

bit daft as id want the maxium fee for remy if sold

and telling newcastle we dont want him surely underminds our postion unless a fee has already been agreed for january

ie the dreaded £6 million plus £2 million season loan = £8 mill we paid

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/newcastle-given-green-light-to-sign-loi
[Post edited 2 Oct 2013 10:31]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 10:34 - Oct 2 with 3370 viewsQPRDave

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:36 - Oct 2 by baz_qpr

Joey Barton spends that last year bad mouthing the club and saying how much he wants to go to Marseille, then Everton, then does not turn up to the first week of training. But is still welcomed back with open arms and despite all that has the day off to play golf up north when the team photo is done...

But triffic lad, played magnificently etc....

Take everything Redknapp says with a pinch of salt, circumstances and needs take over

He puts it in on the pitch and wants to be here baz.....Remy didn't play one pre-season friendly and Taarbs was sent home from the camp.
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 10:36 - Oct 2 with 3354 viewsQPRDave

Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 09:46 - Oct 2 by Rangersw12

QPR fanboys surely. As for Foolem, why the f*ck would he go there?..To team up with Taarbs again???
Harry does not want Remy or Taarabt back on 10:38 - Oct 2 with 3348 viewsShotKneesHoop

And when the Toon get relegated, Remy will still be our player, still not wanting to play in the Championship.

'Arry should have (note it's 'have" - not "of") stayed schtoom about both players, all he's done is talked down their potential transfer fees.

What's the betting that we don't repeat the same mistakes on buying players for the Premier if we get promoted?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024