Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What if Cardiff become the first 15:57 - Jan 20 with 9282 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Club to win the South Wales Derby Double ?
What if Cardiff become the first on 19:59 - Jan 20 with 1788 viewsexiledclaseboy

What if Cardiff become the first on 19:47 - Jan 20 by Rancid

You've been scaremongering all thread ffs.It's almost like you want it to happen.

There'll be a large group of people falling over themselves to point out that they were "right" should the worst happen come May. Sickening really.

Poll: Tory leader

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:02 - Jan 20 with 1780 viewsDarran

What if Cardiff become the first on 19:59 - Jan 20 by exiledclaseboy

There'll be a large group of people falling over themselves to point out that they were "right" should the worst happen come May. Sickening really.

Scouce will be in his element.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:09 - Jan 20 with 1769 viewsunion_jack

This of course is absolute rubbish but there you are.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:16 - Jan 20 with 1750 viewsexiledclaseboy

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:09 - Jan 20 by union_jack

This of course is absolute rubbish but there you are.

As always, other opinions are available.

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:18 - Jan 20 with 1747 viewsunion_jack

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:16 - Jan 20 by exiledclaseboy

As always, other opinions are available.

I'd quite confidently state it is a FACT!

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:19 - Jan 20 with 1744 viewsexiledclaseboy

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:18 - Jan 20 by union_jack

I'd quite confidently state it is a FACT!

Ooh, capital letters too. I'm beaten.

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:21 - Jan 20 with 1742 viewsunion_jack

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:19 - Jan 20 by exiledclaseboy

Ooh, capital letters too. I'm beaten.

Too easy.

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:23 - Jan 20 with 1741 viewsCatullus

What if Cardiff become the first on 19:17 - Jan 20 by gyrjack

Was depressed for days after the away loss, would be again, but I cant see it happening unless we treat it as a normal game. Because its NOT, its fkin important, not just for the points but for who we are STID

And there is an issue, to Laudrup and many of the players it is just another game. They don't appreciate what it means to the majority of us.
I would be devastated if we lost but not as bad as if we got relegated.
having said that, this is a must win game. What the pundits usually call a 6 pointer, as are the games against Fulham, Stoke and West Ham.
And if Someone offered me losing to Cardiff and beating the other 3 I think I'd take it!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:24 - Jan 20 with 1740 viewsVetchitBack

There will inevitably be a port-mortem if we do get relegated. The constant critics of the critics however will make "I-told-so-you-sos" more likely.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:25 - Jan 20 with 1736 viewsTokijo

Its the FEAR factor! Swans being the only welsh premier league side past two seasons with bragging rights to go with it, now joined by its closest rivals. Lose to CC again on the 8th Feb, first double in the history of both clubs, particularly in premier league would be very hard to take.
What if Cardiff become the first on 20:35 - Jan 20 with 1716 viewsCatullus

ECB, I can't speak for anyone else but yes, I have been one of that very group that I believe you are referring too.

If you think for one minute that a relegation would make me happy just so I can say I told you so then you are off your rocker.

I said this season would be massive for us. That the third season is quite often a marker and teams that stay up have an extended run. Given the news about stadium extension today, this season is huge. We must stay up!!
Cardiff can thrash us 10 nil and if we stay up I won't care!!

Some people call it scaremongering but other people can't see what's right in front of them!!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:37 - Jan 20 with 1711 viewsraynor94

Absolutely they are coming out like the daffs in spring!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:38 - Jan 20 with 1706 viewsRancid

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:25 - Jan 20 by Tokijo

Its the FEAR factor! Swans being the only welsh premier league side past two seasons with bragging rights to go with it, now joined by its closest rivals. Lose to CC again on the 8th Feb, first double in the history of both clubs, particularly in premier league would be very hard to take.

You're right, it would be hard to take just like it was when you somehow managed to beat us at yours.But as long as we've players like Leon Britton and Garry Monk at the club to remind every other player how important it is and how it's never been done then I think you'll be in for a shock come February the 8th.
What if Cardiff become the first on 20:40 - Jan 20 with 1698 viewsexiledclaseboy

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:35 - Jan 20 by Catullus

ECB, I can't speak for anyone else but yes, I have been one of that very group that I believe you are referring too.

If you think for one minute that a relegation would make me happy just so I can say I told you so then you are off your rocker.

I said this season would be massive for us. That the third season is quite often a marker and teams that stay up have an extended run. Given the news about stadium extension today, this season is huge. We must stay up!!
Cardiff can thrash us 10 nil and if we stay up I won't care!!

Some people call it scaremongering but other people can't see what's right in front of them!!

No, you haven't been one of the group I was referring to.

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:52 - Jan 20 with 1672 viewsjack_lord

When we win, we will be 9 points clear of them, with a massive goal difference.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:56 - Jan 20 with 1651 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What if Cardiff become the first on 19:07 - Jan 20 by VetchitBack

Partly agree with this. To paraphrase Clubber Lang "I don't hate Cardiff, I pity the fools."

Although to somewhat disagree with myself, if (as some have said above) you don't care that Cardiff did the double over us you can't be much of a Swans fan.

I don't want to lose to them , mainly because we can't really afford to

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What if Cardiff become the first on 21:08 - Jan 20 with 1637 viewsC_jack

Not to mention the 1% who said we'd be relegated at the start of the season will strangely change to around 90%.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

What if Cardiff become the first on 21:14 - Jan 20 with 1627 viewsTokijo

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:38 - Jan 20 by Rancid

You're right, it would be hard to take just like it was when you somehow managed to beat us at yours.But as long as we've players like Leon Britton and Garry Monk at the club to remind every other player how important it is and how it's never been done then I think you'll be in for a shock come February the 8th.

"you managed to beat us at yours"? I will be watching the game in the East Upper Stand on the 8th.
What if Cardiff become the first on 21:39 - Jan 20 with 1604 viewsAndy1300

What if Cardiff become the first on 19:47 - Jan 20 by Rancid

You've been scaremongering all thread ffs.It's almost like you want it to happen.

Scare mongering???

Get a grip, all I did was ask a question relative to what could possibly happen.

As a swans fan I obviously don't want it to happen

Number 1 team in Wales

What if Cardiff become the first on 22:04 - Jan 20 with 1584 viewsScoobyDoo

What if Cardiff become the first on 16:46 - Jan 20 by Oldjack

Don't bother me in the slightest

You got a short memory you hypocrite, few years ago you were lauding it how you were going to do the double over us?
What if Cardiff become the first on 23:25 - Jan 20 with 1543 viewsborinifanclub

What if Cardiff become the first on 22:04 - Jan 20 by ScoobyDoo

You got a short memory you hypocrite, few years ago you were lauding it how you were going to do the double over us?

scooby go away and play with your lego theres a good boy.....perhaps you could build an extention for uncle vinnie for the huge crowds in the championship next year.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

What if Cardiff become the first on 01:19 - Jan 21 with 1519 viewsCatullus

What if Cardiff become the first on 20:40 - Jan 20 by exiledclaseboy

No, you haven't been one of the group I was referring to.

Really? Cos I've done a fair share of moaning!!

I still find it hard to believe any real fan would be happy with relegation just for that!

But then on another thread some are saying the board don't actually want stadium expansion, despite all the time and money spent on planning etc. Perhaps I'm just naive?

What if Cardiff become the first on 09:34 - Jan 21 with 1443 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

That's fairly shocking.

It's a game of football.

Serial rapists,Sex Offenders,Child Molesters and mass murderers deserve such treatment for sure,but a footballer?

Disgusting comment.
What if Cardiff become the first on 09:37 - Jan 21 with 1434 viewsDarran

What if Cardiff become the first on 09:34 - Jan 21 by FrankyBurrowsTash

That's fairly shocking.

It's a game of football.

Serial rapists,Sex Offenders,Child Molesters and mass murderers deserve such treatment for sure,but a footballer?

Disgusting comment.

I've removed it though I don't think he actually meant it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What if Cardiff become the first on 09:42 - Jan 21 with 1432 viewsfbreath

Who is the first Welsh club to prop up the BPL?

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024