Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right Arry Here's The Craic 19:44 - Mar 31 with 2561 viewsNoDiddley

We're are 9 behind Burnley with 7 to go. They've lost both their strikers (Ings COULD return) but hey fcuk it! Can we have a go instead of playing this boring drivel across the park?
We are safe play offs & personally I dont give a shite who we play as we'd play the same way who ever we got.
LETS HAVE A GO!
Rant over
Right Arry Here's The Craic on 19:50 - Mar 31 with 2532 viewsJamesSW12

Unfortunately having a go for harry means playing keane. Personally I preferred seeing santos strut his stuff up front than this waste of space.

Agree with sentiment though. Play offs guaranteed for me. May as well try to give it a go. But we should have done that first half on saturday.
Right Arry Here's The Craic on 20:13 - Mar 31 with 2454 viewsHollowayRanger

most important thing is to make sure our best/key players are 100% for playoffs anyone with a knock must be rested and anyone near a ban should take a cheap card so they are available ,still remember roeder being banned and langley when it mattered

id go with

-----------austin--------
hoilet morrison benyoun
------henry barton--------
hill dunne onouha simpson
-----------green

plus zamorra johnson/doyal kranjar carroll traore hughes to fill in when needed

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 20:15 - Mar 31 with 2444 viewsJamesSW12

think jenas was starting to look quite good until he got injured too.
Right Arry Here's The Craic on 20:29 - Mar 31 with 2388 viewsdavman

NoDiddley, Here's the thing: I couldn't give a shit; I get paid millions by Tony F whether your poxy little cash cow goes up or not.
Love Harold Redknapp xxx

PS: we would go up if we could just sign another 5 or 6 has been enjoying their last pay packet...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 20:52 - Mar 31 with 2336 viewsthemodfather

harry is one of the worlds top paid managers.....fact.
so was mark hughes, all based on 16ooo?
the failure on the training ground and failure to get the team to respond is amazing, injuries and bans have hit us hard, but we feared from game 1 any injury to austin was it, we had little back up and still have.
kevin bond is a figure i have always disliked and if he's doing the sessions 6 days a week , with the odd call to harry it's not good enough, this squad is assembled at big expense and should be closer to the top 2 imo.
v blackpool again we were slow, no tempo, no closing down, sat back and gave space, defended poorly at a corner and too many looked disinterested, ekotto? send him back to spurs if he won't perform, let him waste their time with his all night pc games!!!!!!
carrol needs help, someone to encourage him to hold the ball and use it better, then he won't have to chase back the ball he lost!
keane is weak and woeful , surely lge one is his level?
hughes is very poor. dunne needs a rest.
Right Arry Here's The Craic on 21:14 - Mar 31 with 2269 viewsloftboy

At least santos occasionally scored.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 21:21 - Mar 31 with 2228 viewsenfieldargh

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 20:13 - Mar 31 by HollowayRanger

most important thing is to make sure our best/key players are 100% for playoffs anyone with a knock must be rested and anyone near a ban should take a cheap card so they are available ,still remember roeder being banned and langley when it mattered

id go with

hoilet morrison benyoun
-----------green

doyal and doyle both unavailabe and no longer ours

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 21:22 - Mar 31 with 2225 viewsBklynRanger

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 21:14 - Mar 31 by loftboy

He scored a good header, from a corner, against Burnley. Those were the days.
Login to get fewer ads

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 22:06 - Mar 31 with 2131 viewsjamois

Have a go eh? Let's put Clint Hill up front! The new Zamora.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 22:50 - Mar 31 with 2040 viewsRBlock

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 20:13 - Mar 31 by HollowayRanger

id go with

hoilet morrison benyoun
-----------green

I'd have Yun at LB and Hill at CB instead of Dunne. Rather LTC than Henry as well.
Right Arry Here's The Craic on 23:18 - Mar 31 with 1979 viewsJamesSW12

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 21:14 - Mar 31 by loftboy

I really liked Santos....as a defender or even a central midfielder. When he went up front though, it was depressing. He did try his best though. Not sure he ever scored whilst up front, think it was when playing further back and from set pieces.
Right Arry Here's The Craic on 23:48 - Mar 31 with 1936 viewsLazyFan

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 21:22 - Mar 31 by BklynRanger

He scored a good header, from a corner, against Burnley. Those were the days.

Don't forget his long range strike against Norwich.
Opposing goalie that day was Rob Green.

zzzzzzzzzz

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 00:11 - Apr 1 with 1909 viewsHollowayRanger

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 21:21 - Mar 31 by enfieldargh

doyal and doyle both unavailabe and no longer ours

fine he would have only been 3rd choice anyway

1st austin

2nd as sub zamorra

3rd as sub johnson if fit

4th mr magoo

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 14:20 - Apr 1 with 1729 viewslave16

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 00:11 - Apr 1 by HollowayRanger

fine he would have only been 3rd choice anyway

1st austin

2nd as sub zamorra

3rd as sub johnson if fit

4th mr magoo

am i wrong or a few weeks ago did Rob Green say in an injury we would only catch Burnley if both their strikers got injured?

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 18:10 - Apr 1 with 1633 viewsR_from_afar

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 23:18 - Mar 31 by JamesSW12

I really liked Santos....as a defender or even a central midfielder. When he went up front though, it was depressing. He did try his best though. Not sure he ever scored whilst up front, think it was when playing further back and from set pieces.

He bundled in a late goal against Cov, triggering a riot by the home fans, who thought there had been a foul.

I thought he was much maligned, unfairly so. Where he played was down to IH, not Santos.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 19:53 - Apr 1 with 1574 viewsHollowayRanger

funny thing was santos always wore glasses off the pitch

Listen to the band play!

Right Arry Here's The Craic on 22:02 - Apr 1 with 1521 viewsIrishR

I recently heard we have a higher wage bill the Dortmund, absolutely shocking if true and a true statement of how badly the club is run and how bad we recruit. I still think TF's heart is in the right place but dear lord please dont try to buy success like this. Young hungry players on 20-30k if promoted should be the aim not aging has-beens on 80k. We all knew about the ability of Shaw, Lallana, Rodriquez etc and know that Vokes and Ings would be worth a punt, there are many more where they came from. The odd star buy is not a bad thing but the research should really be put in when making this purchase. Should we be lucky enough to get promoted the star player would be Remy, test WH resolve with a bid for Ravel. Sign a solid young CB would be the first preference for me, despite the love we all have for hill(and he does deserve a contract extension for presence alone) he is not prem quality and is now that extra year older. That said if we have a young strong very quick CB beside him then maybe he can do a job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024