Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2017772 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:05 - Apr 16 with 1436 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:08 - Apr 16 with 1428 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:09 - Apr 16 with 1426 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:10 - Apr 16 with 1422 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:12 - Apr 16 with 1419 viewsFredManRave

And it's goodnight from me...

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:41 - Apr 16 with 1406 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:52 - Apr 15 by BrixtonR

I'm really sure Greg James on Radio 1 listens to Jody on a Saturday. So many tunes I hear on Release on a Saturday 6.00-8.00 and then on Radio 1 the next week or so on his show Bicep Apricots...anybody lol

But especially this tune, and to be fair it's an unbelievable tune, I was literally blown away when Jody played it the first time months n months ago fkn love it

But then the next week Greg James played it and then every so often, but for months now it's beem on Radio 1 most days with the below mix, the funniest thing is they added in lines about Livin for the Exctasy lol fair play love it

Great tune...this should be a crossover No.1 bring us all together like what House Acid and Exctasy was all about

Plagerism is the highest form of flattery!

That is an immense tune.
Same as the other track that was kicking around last year (name escapes me) all about how "we were on the dancefloor"

32 or 33 years ago it all started for me. Crazy.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:43 - Apr 16 with 1406 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:17 - Apr 16 by FredManRave

Everybody that's anybody listens to Jody. The guy even has a camp named after him on the other side of the world.

Looking forward to his Saturday night set....

Meanwhile;

You could see the legend at Legends flinging that one down

Class

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:44 - Apr 16 with 1406 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:24 - Apr 16 by FredManRave

Funking Hell this is good. And groovy!

Mark Burrows loves a bit of Brokenears

Great track

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:47 - Apr 16 with 1406 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:43 - Apr 16 by FredManRave

Not bad but prefer the Kristine W version

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:50 - Apr 16 with 1400 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:01 - Apr 16 with 1391 viewsLblock

Ths'll wake you up on a sunny Friday morning when it gets going just after 2 mins!

Check out the fella in the black t-shirt on 31 secs..... getting his night re-booted there.

I'll send this one out to BrixtonR - soon be back mate.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:02 - Apr 16 with 1388 viewsLblock

Right, bit of work to do, last one for a while.
Have a good day all

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:33 - Apr 16 with 1380 viewspaulparker

Morning all

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:35 - Apr 16 with 1379 viewspaulparker

One for Disco Stu

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:38 - Apr 16 with 1377 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:41 - Apr 16 with 1374 viewspaulparker

Chooooooooonnnn

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:42 - Apr 16 with 1373 viewspaulparker

The only good Watford, Michael

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:44 - Apr 16 with 1372 viewspaulparker

1990 US house

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:58 - Apr 16 with 1329 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:44 - Apr 16 by paulparker

1990 US house

Great track - sure I have a copy of that (you know on what medium as well )

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:00 - Apr 16 with 1321 viewsLblock

Taking you back.... way back.... back in to time

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:11 - Apr 16 with 1309 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:11 - Apr 16 with 1298 viewsPunteR

Monster track. 1993. Getting a re release and remix for 2021. Heres the Shakra mix.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:18 - Apr 16 with 1294 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:52 - Apr 15 by BrixtonR

I'm really sure Greg James on Radio 1 listens to Jody on a Saturday. So many tunes I hear on Release on a Saturday 6.00-8.00 and then on Radio 1 the next week or so on his show Bicep Apricots...anybody lol

But especially this tune, and to be fair it's an unbelievable tune, I was literally blown away when Jody played it the first time months n months ago fkn love it

But then the next week Greg James played it and then every so often, but for months now it's beem on Radio 1 most days with the below mix, the funniest thing is they added in lines about Livin for the Exctasy lol fair play love it

Great tune...this should be a crossover No.1 bring us all together like what House Acid and Exctasy was all about

Haha.. after only one whole year of playing this , Radio 1 catch up.!
Its a great summer track and deserves a proper summer with people out dancing and raving to it. unlike that lockdown one last year.
I'll be expecting Greg James text messages during my show tomorrow then.... Over to you Ray Von. haha..
Nice one Rob :)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:37 - Apr 16 with 1290 viewsPunteR

Heres the 2021 Yotto remix

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 16 with 1287 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024