Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pay £25 for the Rangers end at Ewood Park or site in Blackburn end for free? 11:13 - Apr 6 with 1804 viewsWigRanger

What would u do? My mate has a spare ticket. ..he is a Blackburn fan...shall I take it..or pay £25?
Pay £25 for the Rangers end at Ewood Park or sit in Blackburn end for free? on 11:27 - Apr 6 with 1782 viewsWigRanger

Sit sorry!
Pay £25 for the Rangers end at Ewood Park or site in Blackburn end for free? on 12:52 - Apr 6 with 1705 viewsRuislipHoop

Save your time and money,don't go.
Pay £25 for the Rangers end at Ewood Park or site in Blackburn end for free? on 15:39 - Apr 6 with 1614 viewsizlingtonhoop

Take the freebie, and spend the 25 sovs on booze. You're gonna need it...
Pay £25 for the Rangers end at Ewood Park or site in Blackburn end for free? on 18:22 - Apr 6 with 1555 viewsWigRanger

Pay £25 for the Rangers end at Ewood Park or site in Blackburn end for free? on 15:39 - Apr 6 by izlingtonhoop

Take the freebie, and spend the 25 sovs on booze. You're gonna need it...

Thanks will defo spend the £25 on ale! Lol keep the faith we will win on Tuesday :-D
Pay £25 for the Rangers end at Ewood Park or site in Blackburn end for free? on 18:44 - Apr 6 with 1531 viewsthame_hoops

I do not enjoy watching rangers away sat in home ends, it's the worst thing possible especially when you have morons around you abusing rangers players.
Pay £25 for the Rangers end at Ewood Park or site in Blackburn end for free? on 18:48 - Apr 6 with 1527 viewsWatford_Ranger

Pay £25 for the Rangers end at Ewood Park or site in Blackburn end for free? on 18:44 - Apr 6 by thame_hoops

I do not enjoy watching rangers away sat in home ends, it's the worst thing possible especially when you have morons around you abusing rangers players.

If you don't like hearing abuse of QPR players then the away end is not the place to be.
Pay £25 for the Rangers end at Ewood Park or site in Blackburn end for free? on 18:58 - Apr 6 with 1518 viewsthame_hoops

Pay £25 for the Rangers end at Ewood Park or site in Blackburn end for free? on 18:48 - Apr 6 by Watford_Ranger

If you don't like hearing abuse of QPR players then the away end is not the place to be.

lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024