Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough 13:36 - Apr 13 with 14875 viewsdenhamhoop2

I have to admit purely because of Hillsborough Tragedy i would love Liverpool to win this years title any one else feel the same
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 13:39 - Apr 13 with 4775 viewsClive_Anderson

Seems fitting as they also won the European Cup on the 20th anniversary of Heysel while beating Juventus along the way.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 13:42 - Apr 13 with 4757 viewsdaveB

i'd like to see them win it, anyone but Chelsea really
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 13:46 - Apr 13 with 4740 views1BobbyHazell

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 13:42 - Apr 13 by daveB

i'd like to see them win it, anyone but Chelsea really

Exactly, anyone but them.

I'd like to see Liverpool win it just for the football they play and the fact that they do it with 6 out of 10 English players starting. Good for the national game and team.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 13:56 - Apr 13 with 4702 viewsdaveB

yeah good to see a team going for the title full of english players, been a long time since that happened
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 13:56 - Apr 13 with 4702 viewsessextaxiboy

I would like Liverpool to win it , but some of their fans are deluded tossers
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:11 - Apr 13 with 4678 viewsCamberleyR

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 13:56 - Apr 13 by essextaxiboy

I would like Liverpool to win it , but some of their fans are deluded tossers

Indeed, probably only second to the other plastic Reds, most of whom have never been within 200 miles of Anfield. Part of me has never forgiven them for robbing us of the title we should have won in 1976.

Liverpool have won it nearly twenty times in their history already so on the basis of titles won, it's City for me however that doesn't look likely at the moment with City 2 down.

As long as the scum don't win it again and preferably end the season trophyless, I'm really not too fussed.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:12 - Apr 13 with 4668 viewsHollowayRanger

dont know any fans so just happy for team and for those that lost loved ones

liverpool so good at counter attacking the three S's are out standing

and look at the way they play compare to the chelski god to think tha mutant terry could win it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:13 - Apr 13 with 4670 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Want them to win it, but has no relevance to Hillsborough. Want them to win nust because they are the best and most exciting team this season ans deserve it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:17 - Apr 13 with 4656 viewsstowmarketrange

Strictly ABC myself.It makes a change to see an exciting finish for once.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:25 - Apr 13 with 4635 viewsaves

Any set of booing fans that sustain a torrent of abuse to opposite team, fans and viewers alike after a minute respect can do one in my books.

Classless bunch of pricks.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:46 - Apr 13 with 4570 viewsQPR442

Liverpool fans have done my head in over the years. They always think that they have some right to being champions when in the past they have not been good enough.
Hate all the ex Liverpool commentators who seem to think they no one outside Liverpool understands. I remember going there in the late 80's and what a horrible place/people it was. Kids/granny's everyone chucking stones/ bricks at our bus. I hate all the sentimental cr'p that comes with that club as well (not talking Hillsborough).
although anyone bar Chelsea wining the Prem is fine by me.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:48 - Apr 13 with 4565 viewsloftboy

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:25 - Apr 13 by aves

Any set of booing fans that sustain a torrent of abuse to opposite team, fans and viewers alike after a minute respect can do one in my books.

Just got in from thorpe park, only down the road from me, seen at least 20 a course shirts out whilst their most important league game for 24 years takes place.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:48 - Apr 13 with 4566 viewsstowmarketrange

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:25 - Apr 13 by aves

Isn't that what we did to Chelshite 2 years ago?
And those Man city fans would have been so gracious to us if aguerro hadn't scored in injury time.
Every team has its share of pr*cks,some more others,but it wouldn't bother me which of the teams won any trophy as long as it isn't those blue tw*ts from SW6.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:54 - Apr 13 with 4552 viewsCamberleyR

Battenburg bottled out of sending off Suarez. Clear dive with no contact, should have been his second yellow.

2-1 now, game on.

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:57 - Apr 13 with 4547 viewsCamberleyR

2-2!

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:58 - Apr 13 with 4541 viewsHollowayRanger

blown it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 15:25 - Apr 13 with 4483 viewsEsgaroth

We have enough neanderthal fans of our own to start criticising other people.

ABC for me but at least Liverpool haven't bought the title like city utd or the scum, oh and sterling is one of ours so I hope they do.

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 15:35 - Apr 13 with 4459 viewsCamberleyR

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 15:25 - Apr 13 by Esgaroth

We have enough neanderthal fans of our own to start criticising other people.

ABC for me but at least Liverpool haven't bought the title like city utd or the scum, oh and sterling is one of ours so I hope they do.

"but at least Liverpool haven't bought the title like city utd or the scum"

You are joking right? That statement is laughable. That starting lineup of theirs out there today cost about £110 million pounds to assemble.

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 15:39 - Apr 13 with 4443 viewsstansleftfoot

Let the best team win if possible, Hillsborough does not affect the result.
Liverpool probably just about the best side, the difference was Raheem Sterling who is a better player than Silva already......We will get our £5 Million.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 15:42 - Apr 13 with 4431 viewsQPR442

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 15:35 - Apr 13 by CamberleyR

You are joking right? That statement is laughable. That starting lineup of theirs out there today cost about £110 million pounds to assemble.

agree
Totally wrong.
All the teams that have been wining the league over the years have spent Money
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 15:45 - Apr 13 with 4424 viewsFredManRave

I'll never understand this tarring everyone with the same brush attitude that goes on between football fans. Every single club has it's share of morons, some more than others, but they are still always in the minority.

And surely the whole, Liverpool robbing us, is the same as us robbing Utd two years ago, no?!

Anyway back to the actual football, cracking game, had absolutely everything, real joy to watch and thought Liverpool had blown it and really Nasri should have scored for 3-2 and even at the end the Skirtel hand ball could have been a game changer.

Pleased Liverpool won and I hope they win the league.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 15:55 - Apr 13 with 4386 views1BobbyHazell

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 15:35 - Apr 13 by CamberleyR

It's all relative though Camberley. The scum will have a man on the bench today who covered nearly half that amount on his jacks.

To be honest I think this is a one off chance for Liverpool, scum and City will both spend and improve in the Summer, Liverpool will have to contend with Europe as well without the sort of squad the others can afford, plus the surprise factor will be gone next season.

Cracking game, now Come on the Swansea.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 15:56 - Apr 13 with 4378 viewsstansleftfoot

Liverpool are one of the great Clubs, there exploits in the 70's match any other Club.
It's great to see Flanagan, Gerrard play for their local Club, there's another dozen Liverpool academy players in the Liverpool reserves...and our Wembley boy Raheem Sterling.
I'd be chuffed if QPR in 10 years had a predominately young, english, west london, first team, reserves and academy.
Hope they go on to win it!....relentlessly pass the ball positively....
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 16:01 - Apr 13 with 4361 viewsrsonist

Good luck to Liverpool but Clattenberg's performance was an absolute disgrace today.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 16:03 - Apr 13 with 4356 viewsGloucs_R

I hope Bradford get the same treatment, their fans weren't even partly to blame on that horrific day.

I hate the city of Liverpool, the two teams who pay there, the people from there and anything to do with the club. Id rather Chelsea win the league. Yes, I do mean that.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024