Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where in the name of God 21:51 - May 12 with 3281 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Has that level of performance been for the last nine months? Playing like that we shouldn't even need the play offs
Where in the name of God on 22:16 - May 12 with 3243 viewsBluce_Ree

Fluid.

IN MY PANTS!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Where in the name of God on 22:30 - May 12 with 3217 viewsstuabd

That was a team performance. Fantastic.
Where in the name of God on 22:34 - May 12 with 3186 viewsdubaistu

I'm booking my flights now
Where in the name of God on 22:36 - May 12 with 3168 viewsPey

Fighting spirit a 120 minutes

WE ARE IN THE FINAL !!!!

YOU RRRRrrrssssss !!!!
Where in the name of God on 22:37 - May 12 with 3157 views08olesen

ROB Green u hero!!!!!!!!

So Proud!!!!!!!!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Where in the name of God on 22:37 - May 12 with 3149 viewsjamois

Was it really that good a performance? Given the pressure situation it was decent, but my bowels have been more productive today than the number of fluid movements out on the pitch this evening. Lack of control and composure. Not many passes strung together. I'm not being critical, I'm feckin delighted, but I hardly think it was an out of the world performance. Except from the supporters that is.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Where in the name of God on 23:06 - May 12 with 3028 viewswood_hoop

Where in the name of God on 22:37 - May 12 by jamois

Was it really that good a performance? Given the pressure situation it was decent, but my bowels have been more productive today than the number of fluid movements out on the pitch this evening. Lack of control and composure. Not many passes strung together. I'm not being critical, I'm feckin delighted, but I hardly think it was an out of the world performance. Except from the supporters that is.

Tough to be too critical in a match of this nature, aim is to win, lucky or even Derby like with a hatful of goals, both have the same outcome.

I think the conditions have to be taken into consideration, not a night for those long raking balls, zipped off the pitch and does make it harder for the likes of Hoilett, thought he had a bit of an indifferent game but then he only really knows how to play one way, noted that it was his run into the box that brought about the penalty, but it was just that quick dart rather than trying to run the length of the pitch with the ball.

Derby are playing like a very good side and if SM can keep their momentum up, no reason why he can't, may take a little more than digging in to beat them, we are there,now HR has the opportunity to bring all that experience into a decent game plan, doubt he has been in a game where so much was riding on it, even the FA Cup Final imo has been out shone by the Championship play off final, so much at stake for the finalists, cannot see it being the same type of game, our players will need more than just stickability to win.
Where in the name of God on 23:51 - May 12 with 2908 viewsMatch82

i thought we were fantastic today. Yes, there were errors, but the positivity we showed is exactly what has been missing all year. also, credit to the fans in clapping the players off at halftime, their performance deserved it.

Niko was fantastic first half, i questionned that decision ahead of morrison but it was spot on. Nedhum superb throughout, zamora great when he came on and charlie, of course, stepped up when he needed to.

Proud of that performance.
Login to get fewer ads

Where in the name of God on 00:08 - May 13 with 2855 viewskensalriser

I didn't think it was much different to many of performances I've seen this season. As someone else said, the difference between the teams was Austin. And what a demon penalty taker that man is. Takes the ball, walks away, doesn't let the keeper see his face until he's unleashed the shot.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where in the name of God on 00:17 - May 13 with 2828 viewsNortholt_Rs

Where in the name of God on 00:08 - May 13 by kensalriser

I didn't think it was much different to many of performances I've seen this season. As someone else said, the difference between the teams was Austin. And what a demon penalty taker that man is. Takes the ball, walks away, doesn't let the keeper see his face until he's unleashed the shot.

Er nothing like any other performance I've seen this season - on and off the pitch. Loft us Road was rocking and every man in the team put in a great performance. We never stopped attacking for the whole game - name another match where that's been the case this year. Very proud of my team and our fans tonight. Wembley here I come! U Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Where in the name of God on 00:22 - May 13 with 2801 viewsWestonsuperR

Massive improvement from us tonight, for once the whole team seem to be together and gave 100%. We were that good that it actually gave me hope for next season should we go up and I'm naturally quite pessimistic! It is a bit mystifying why it took a game of this importance to get them to play like this though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024