Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? 10:10 - May 15 with 3660 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27409086

Smells like a trout farm in here

I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 10:19 - May 15 with 3619 viewssmegma

I think Burnley have got it spot on.
I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 10:40 - May 15 with 3578 viewsjonno

Looks like they are expecting to get relegated.
I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 10:41 - May 15 with 3570 viewssaxbend

I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 10:19 - May 15 by smegma

I think Burnley have got it spot on.

Agreed. They had an early bird cheap renewal option and will give a £100 discount to anyone who renews again next year. What's not to like?
I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 10:57 - May 15 with 3523 viewsstowmarketrange

When does our early bird normally finish?It used to be the end of May,but I guess it might be later that that this year.
I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 11:01 - May 15 with 3504 viewstoboboly

I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 10:57 - May 15 by stowmarketrange

When does our early bird normally finish?It used to be the end of May,but I guess it might be later that that this year.

Are any prices out at all this year?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 11:05 - May 15 with 3492 viewsstowmarketrange

I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 11:01 - May 15 by toboboly

Are any prices out at all this year?

I think they're waiting to see what division we're going to be in first.
I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 11:11 - May 15 with 3462 viewsJuzzie

50% rise? I think it's a disgrace. Cardiff earned more money this season (£62m) from TV money for finishing bottom that Man Utd did (£60m) the previous season for winning the damn thing.

When the fk are clubs going to use the money to bring prices down? There should be some caveat in place that allows this rather than it all going to pay greedy agents & players even more money than they comfortbly (and then some) earn already.
I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 11:14 - May 15 with 3452 viewsessextaxiboy

12k ST renewals ? they averaged 13719 this season and that includes away fans .

They just need to milk the walk up prices IMO
Login to get fewer ads

I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 11:31 - May 15 with 3385 viewsrunningman75

I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 11:14 - May 15 by essextaxiboy

12k ST renewals ? they averaged 13719 this season and that includes away fans .

They just need to milk the walk up prices IMO

Charge 60 quid to the prawn sandwich Man Untd fans though many have probably gone over to Man City
I didnt know that Briatore had taken over Burnley? on 13:04 - May 15 with 3182 viewsQPR_John

Imagine the meltdown here and on other boards if we had been promoted and TF had introduced this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024