Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill substituted himself 00:21 - May 25 with 6560 viewsN12Hoop

According to the BBC Hoilett was meant to go off but Hill told Redknapp to sub him instead for Henry. If true, that man's status just goes up and up.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Hill substituted himself on 00:24 - May 25 with 6529 viewsbaz_qpr

Clint Hill on the beeb just now, that meant a hell of a lot to him
Hill substituted himself on 00:26 - May 25 with 6514 viewsBrianWilliamsBeard

You could see that at the time. Henry was waiting, Harry appeared to be undecided and Clint was pointing to himself.
Hill substituted himself on 00:26 - May 25 with 6511 viewsQPR_Jim

Absolute legend. I know legend is slightly over used these days, but seems appropriate for Clint.
Hill substituted himself on 00:41 - May 25 with 6425 viewsshrewranger

won us the match. clint has now achieved legendry status in my book
Hill substituted himself on 00:57 - May 25 with 6365 viewsade_qpr

So happy to see him lead the charge up the stairs for the medals, he really deserves all the recognition he gets.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Hill substituted himself on 01:04 - May 25 with 6333 viewsHollowayRanger

agreed

harry was playing for pens

take hoilett off henry on we aint got a prayer of getting a goal

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Hill substituted himself on 01:11 - May 25 with 6326 viewsRangersAreBack

Twice in successive matches he sacrificed himself for the good of the team. I think the Premier League will be a step too far for him next season so would like to see him moved into a coaching role.
Hill substituted himself on 01:30 - May 25 with 6290 viewsWindsorHoopMan

He was the only one on the pitch who was there last time we were promoted. Legend now
Login to get fewer ads

Hill substituted himself on 07:08 - May 25 with 6059 viewsbarbicanranger

How good was it to see our boys, QPR, on the wembley steps? So used to seeing the top sides in the country walking up there to see hill, Joey, ale, nedum, Simmo, etc on the steps was awesome. So proud to be an R.
Hill substituted himself on 07:14 - May 25 with 6039 viewsBerkoRanger

Hill substituted himself on 01:11 - May 25 by RangersAreBack

Twice in successive matches he sacrificed himself for the good of the team. I think the Premier League will be a step too far for him next season so would like to see him moved into a coaching role.

Apparently the club wants Clint to get his coaching badges.
Hill substituted himself on 07:16 - May 25 with 6034 viewsHantsR

Clint Hill, doncha love him?

That interview on the pitch, especially given the excitement of the moment was one of the most sincere and articulate I have ever heard, delivered showing genuine passion and commitment. I was so happy for him and wanted to be TF so I could hug him myself.
Hill substituted himself on 08:02 - May 25 with 5909 viewsMarshy

Clint - probably the most honest player we've ever had. Honest in every sense of the word.
Hill substituted himself on 08:05 - May 25 with 5880 viewsWeaverQPR

Top man . Sort of worries me why HR can't see these substitutions and is making a different move until Hills input.

@WeavQPR

Hill substituted himself on 08:59 - May 25 with 5751 viewstheQPRking

Hill substituted himself on 07:14 - May 25 by BerkoRanger

Apparently the club wants Clint to get his coaching badges.

He;s About to complete his Uefa Badge.. Well on his way... Legend and we have to tie him down to a player coach role for the future...
Hill substituted himself on 09:18 - May 25 with 5695 viewsLoft1979

Hill substituted himself on 08:05 - May 25 by WeaverQPR

Top man . Sort of worries me why HR can't see these substitutions and is making a different move until Hills input.

Yes...BUT By whatever means HR took the advice...
Hill substituted himself on 12:25 - May 25 with 5455 viewsrunningman75

I would keep Hill in the squad but he is not a left back and too slow to partner Dunne alone in the Premier League. Away from home we could consider Hill , Dunne and Onuoha possibly with 2 wingbacks.
Hill substituted himself on 12:29 - May 25 with 5438 viewsterryb

I definitely saw Clint telling HR who should be taken off for Henry.

Twice he has now made the decision to take himself off for the good of the team.

He must be our tactical man for next season!
Hill substituted himself on 12:37 - May 25 with 5412 viewsLoft1979

Hill substituted himself on 12:29 - May 25 by terryb

I definitely saw Clint telling HR who should be taken off for Henry.

Twice he has now made the decision to take himself off for the good of the team.

He must be our tactical man for next season!

Really needs to be another thread but here goes. Harry talked about the need to have coaches when bringing in Wally after Steve left. I expect not just Clint but a couple more coaches to come in.
Hill substituted himself on 12:41 - May 25 with 5401 viewsQPR_Jim

Showing the tactical knowledge to justify being groomed for a future managerial role. When added to his passion and leadership should be a no brainer
Hill substituted himself on 13:33 - May 25 with 5322 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hill substituted himself on 01:11 - May 25 by RangersAreBack

Yes, the story is Hill suggested the Yun sub v Wigan too because he felt an attacking left back could take advantage of their right side and virtually subbed himself and then clearly did it again yesterday when it was obvious Harry would take off Hoilett. Clint has basically won us two games IMO with his incredible unselfishness and sense of awareness and tactical nous.

You'd think the manager might be the one to spot those things.

Bare bones.

Hill substituted himself on 14:10 - May 25 with 5251 viewsHunterhoop

I love Clint Hill.
Hill substituted himself on 15:25 - May 25 with 5179 viewsGetMeRangers

This does raise a question mark over harry...Two games in a row...two games crucial to the promotion.

Tactically astute, you might hope that he has a good future in coaching or management. i have heard harry say that he has a dressing room full of players who could go onto coaching/management and naming a few players who are never short of vocally expressing their opinion.

Perhaps Hr qualities are, as many say, the ability to man manage... the fractious nature of the dressing room over past seasons being successfully calmed by him.

The mention of Steve Black and his role is no coincidence either as mentioned by Harry here http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024