Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... 21:49 - Jun 3 with 16722 viewsJeff

Seems like they have tried and failed to secure the @QPR address, and instead of shrugging their shoulders and getting on with it, they've gone public in a thinly veiled attempt to shame/embarrass the owner

They've done so much so well recently, but this is fairly poor form...

Can we not knock it?

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 21:52 - Jun 3 with 7744 viewshoopstilidie

They've spent a year trying to sort it out.
It's owned by QPRReport.
They've not got a prayer of getting any help from that self-interested leech.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 22:07 - Jun 3 with 7655 viewsMedwayR

F@ckin pathetic imo, if it's that important why didn't they get in there first, to go public in an obvious attempt to bully the 'owner' into giving it up is childish & embarrassing.

Poll: Who’s better?

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 22:09 - Jun 3 with 7628 viewshoopstilidie

Glad to see him get a taste of his own medicine personally.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 22:10 - Jun 3 with 7632 viewsBlackCrowe

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 21:52 - Jun 3 by hoopstilidie

They've spent a year trying to sort it out.
It's owned by QPRReport.
They've not got a prayer of getting any help from that self-interested leech.

Jesus, not a chance. He'll have ordered a couple of crates of Kleenex over this attention he's getting.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 22:21 - Jun 3 with 7531 viewsBasingstokeR

Don't understand why the media team need to go public with this. Not very #weRtogether from either party.

Don't know why they don't think @qprfc would be equivalent or whats so wrong with @OfficialQQPR
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 22:34 - Jun 3 with 7443 viewsWeaverQPR

Tomorrow the media team will release names and addresses of those who oppose Warren Farm

@WeavQPR

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 23:38 - Jun 3 with 7246 viewsBAWHoops

I think there's some needle with Ian Taylor and Mike (QPR Report) so he isn't up for giving up the handle.

FWIW I find Mike incredibly negative on twitter and quite spiteful. However very strange for the club to go public with it, especially after such a great season from them

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 00:01 - Jun 4 with 7176 viewsBrightonhoop

Bang out of order for the hashtag team to go public. Twots.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 00:07 - Jun 4 with 7157 viewssaxbend

No-one's going to come out of this looking good, least of all the club's media team.

I was never keen on Reports sensationalism. He confessed to having a subscription to QPR World/Player but would never watch the video interviews and instead get into hissy fits over the tabloid spin and fabrications built around quote snippets mined from those same interviews.

So if the club do embarrass themselves bullying someone, at least it's him, and not some well meaning fan who just got ahead of the game.
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 00:20 - Jun 4 with 7136 viewsBrightonhoop

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 00:07 - Jun 4 by saxbend

No-one's going to come out of this looking good, least of all the club's media team.

I was never keen on Reports sensationalism. He confessed to having a subscription to QPR World/Player but would never watch the video interviews and instead get into hissy fits over the tabloid spin and fabrications built around quote snippets mined from those same interviews.

So if the club do embarrass themselves bullying someone, at least it's him, and not some well meaning fan who just got ahead of the game.

He did a fine job calling out GP several times when some were queing up to suck his ck and that's a fact.
He's by no means everyone's favourite but ffs digging him our in a hissy fit a few days after Wembley?
hashtag@ very poor. cnts we r together my arse.
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 04:26 - Jun 4 with 7028 viewsDylanP

WTF -- what do people have against QPR Reports? That is crazy. He is a good fan and runs a great website. He has always been solid QPR through an through. He has his obsessions but you have to be a little nuts to support QPR, so he's pretty normal around these parts. He bleeds blue and white and is alright in my book.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 07:49 - Jun 4 with 6819 viewsElHoop

If a fan owned qpr.co.uk then you would expect it to be handed over to the club. The same goes for @QPR - end of story really.
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 08:16 - Jun 4 with 6738 viewsWrightUp5hit___

"Should add, we've tried to get this handle issue sorted privately over last 12 months, but to no avail. Never mind. Onwards and upwards #QPR"

I read this thread thinking there was an outbreak of Mike splurging, Ian Taylor's responses seem quite mild and straightforward.

Definately not in the same league as some of the board wars we have seen.

Mountains out of molehills etc.
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:05 - Jun 4 with 6586 viewsHAYESBOY

Who really cares FFS. Far more important things going on in the world.

Like who will win Britains got talent?

Smells like a trout farm in here

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:07 - Jun 4 with 6576 viewsqueensparkdanger

Not the first time Taylor and Hulme have aired their dirty washing on Twitter, Poor from them.
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:08 - Jun 4 with 6575 viewsDejR_vu

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 08:16 - Jun 4 by WrightUp5hit___

"Should add, we've tried to get this handle issue sorted privately over last 12 months, but to no avail. Never mind. Onwards and upwards #QPR"

I read this thread thinking there was an outbreak of Mike splurging, Ian Taylor's responses seem quite mild and straightforward.

Definately not in the same league as some of the board wars we have seen.

Mountains out of molehills etc.

Is that it? What's all the fuss about? Doesn't seem an unreasonable statement.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:15 - Jun 4 with 6547 viewsnadera78

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 00:20 - Jun 4 by Brightonhoop

He did a fine job calling out GP several times when some were queing up to suck his ck and that's a fact.
He's by no means everyone's favourite but ffs digging him our in a hissy fit a few days after Wembley?
hashtag@ very poor. cnts we r together my arse.

Agree with this. He was one of the first to spot Paladini for what he was, and he took a fair amount of abuse for it too.

There's a clear trend within the club, and has been for a long time now, where they behave in a very poor way if they don't get what they want. The sense of entitlement and expectation is only occasionally hidden by their need to reach out to supporters when all else has failed.
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:16 - Jun 4 with 6545 viewssmegma

What's wrong with the address the club already has or even @queensparkrangers ?
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:18 - Jun 4 with 6533 viewsBlackCrowe

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 04:26 - Jun 4 by DylanP

WTF -- what do people have against QPR Reports? That is crazy. He is a good fan and runs a great website. He has always been solid QPR through an through. He has his obsessions but you have to be a little nuts to support QPR, so he's pretty normal around these parts. He bleeds blue and white and is alright in my book.

Well as you can tell he irriatates me and it annoys me that I get riled. But he drips in sanctimony, snidey-innuendo and self importance - all from the safety of a keyboard across the pond.

Now I don't bother with his site or tweets (I did look at his site once and most of the threads were started by him) anymore and indeed had forgotten about his existance really, but this QPR hashtag thing is right up his attention-seeking strasse.

If I had that hashtag and the club wanted it, then I'd be glad to make a positive contribution for my beloved club. But oh no, not Mikey, there's good self-imporatnce milegage to be had from the situation.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:23 - Jun 4 with 6497 viewsAntti_Heinola

Agree Crowe. Mikey has a very strange attitude.

Bare bones.

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:28 - Jun 4 with 6480 viewsQPR442

QPR Report site is/has been very informative and we should not knock the bloke over a # or @.
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:35 - Jun 4 with 6456 viewskensalriser

Regardless of anything else, a fan doesn't really have a moral right to the name QPR. Weren't laws introduced to stop random persons appropriating company and business names as URLs?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:35 - Jun 4 with 6456 viewsTrom

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 22:21 - Jun 3 by BasingstokeR

Don't understand why the media team need to go public with this. Not very #weRtogether from either party.

Don't know why they don't think @qprfc would be equivalent or whats so wrong with @OfficialQQPR

It's got 2 Qs?
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:47 - Jun 4 with 6416 viewsQPR442

Didn't TF say the club belongs to the fans?
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:50 - Jun 4 with 6403 viewsShotKneesHoop

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:47 - Jun 4 by QPR442

Didn't TF say the club belongs to the fans?

He also said that Mark Hughes was a meticulous manager who would bring great results. So, no the club doesn't belong to the fans. It belongs to Sky.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024