Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 384026 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 21:20 - Oct 11 with 6589 viewsPunteR

Random irritations.. on 19:43 - Oct 11 by CamberleyR

This works for cats shitting in your garden.

About a tenner and it does the job. Our garden was free of cat shit after using it.

Cheers. Just bought off Amazon for £6.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Random irritations.. on 10:12 - Oct 12 with 6508 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 19:04 - Oct 11 by PunteR

Are you sure its not cat shit?. I got cats shitting all over my garden and flowerbeds and its driving me crackers.!
I was told that human urine will deter the cats so i pissed in a bottle and sprinkled it on my front garden lawn and flowerbed.
Guess what.?
Ive still got cats shitting in my garden and now has my piss everywhere.
Irritating is one word for it.
Time for the Paslode gun.

its definitely dog sh1t PunteR , its got that distinct smell , made all the worse for trying to get the stuff off the soles of my Nikes, besides ive never seen any cat around our street , im sure its someone's dog
as for p1ssing in the garden I do that anyway sometimes when I come home from the pub or when the bathroom is being habited and im desperate for a jimmy

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 08:23 - Dec 1 with 6334 viewsDorse

Squeezy Marmite: you stand there squeezing what amounts to yeasty farts over your buttered toast whilst the stuff remains firmly welded to the inside of the container.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 10:15 - Dec 1 with 6285 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trying to get off a fvcking train while 20 dickheads with suitcases are trying to get on the very second the doors open.
Random irritations.. on 22:18 - Dec 1 with 6202 viewsizlingtonhoop

That reasonably attractive, but now intensely overplayed, young lady advertising Tui holidays on Sky - especially often during the SImpsons.

Enough already...
Random irritations.. on 22:59 - Dec 1 with 6195 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The phasing out of urinals to cater for a tiny minority.

If there is a queue.

I'm pissing in the sink.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 23:02 - Dec 1 with 6191 viewskensalriser

You gotta stop going in the ladies', Met.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Random irritations.. on 23:05 - Dec 1 with 6188 viewsFredManRave

Disco not posting anymore irritates me.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 23:32 - Dec 1 with 6179 viewsPunteR

Random irritations.. on 23:05 - Dec 1 by FredManRave

Disco not posting anymore irritates me.

He's on twitter fred.
Twitter irritates me. Too many randoms ,dont get it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Random irritations.. on 16:18 - Dec 16 with 6074 viewsDorse

The people (who re currently standing 10 feet away) who are hanging around in the shop 'because it is too cold outside'.

It's December. It is supposed to be fcuking cold. Why inflict yourself on me simply because you can't be arsed to dress appropriately? They've been standing there looking at nothing for 25 minutes. Quite apart from anything else, it's just weird.

Random irritations.. on 13:27 - Jan 5 with 5971 viewsR_from_afar

I went to see the Wycombe game last Saturday (a bit of a pilgrimage: always nice to see Gareth working his magic on a shoestring) and get this, one of the home fans was openly parading around in a - groan - Chelsea bobble hat.

No class .

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 16:22 - Jan 5 with 5940 viewsPinnerPaul

Said it before but media coverage of the ****** Jan transfer window.

This story I saw (didn't read!) recently was headlined '5 Big Money Transfers That Won't happen in January'

That must have taken some researching!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridiculous!
Random irritations.. on 12:10 - Feb 1 with 5823 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 14:18 - Feb 5 with 5745 viewspaulparker

All of these little sods holding homemade begging cards for players shirts ,
its annoying and crineworthy their parents need a good slap

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 14:52 - Feb 5 with 5735 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Random irritations.. on 16:18 - Dec 16 by Dorse

The people (who re currently standing 10 feet away) who are hanging around in the shop 'because it is too cold outside'.

It's December. It is supposed to be fcuking cold. Why inflict yourself on me simply because you can't be arsed to dress appropriately? They've been standing there looking at nothing for 25 minutes. Quite apart from anything else, it's just weird.

Random irritations.. on 14:29 - Feb 16 with 5593 viewsR_from_afar

Business speak!

Nothing is ever "changed," it is always "transformed". Yeah right.

Senior managers speaking about their "vision". No! Prophets have visions, you have a "plan" or "strategy". Oh, and by the way, if you call a team meeting and drag people half the way across the world so they can listen to you trotting out platitudes, all manner of bland waffle and intricate details about your hobbies and family, at least have the decency to attend the whole thing - and pay attention.

RFA (grrrrrr)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 14:43 - Feb 16 with 5575 viewsBoston

People who sing about eating jellied eels.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Random irritations.. on 16:38 - Feb 16 with 5524 viewsloftboy

The professional beggars at the Beckton junction on the A13, can’t believe people keep giving them money, they limp down the road holding a little cup then if a police car joins the queue a miracle occurs and they are able to run off with no limp at all, truly amazing.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 17:01 - Feb 16 with 5503 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 14:43 - Feb 16 by Boston

People who sing about eating jellied eels.

Whilst eating jellied eels.

Random irritations.. on 18:07 - Feb 16 with 5486 viewsizlingtonhoop

Ooo.

Thanks for bringing this back.

Calling Bolton Notlob.

What infantile nonsense is this?
Random irritations.. on 18:24 - Feb 16 with 5477 viewsstevec

Having a Winter Olympics where it never snows.
Random irritations.. on 15:23 - Mar 15 with 5305 viewsMick_S

Just

Not

Necessary.

Sense of humour bypass in my house.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 16:12 - Mar 15 with 5273 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 22:18 - Dec 1 by izlingtonhoop

That reasonably attractive, but now intensely overplayed, young lady advertising Tui holidays on Sky - especially often during the SImpsons.

Enough already...

And now those 'quirky' - I guess they're meant to be - sisters, their Casio and their crap 'comic' ditties about families...

Please stop.
Random irritations.. on 22:23 - Mar 15 with 5203 viewsMrSheen

Footballers covering their mouths when they chat after games. Pretentious, moi?
Random irritations.. on 22:55 - Mar 15 with 5180 viewsactonman

The neighbour who parks her car right up to and level with my drive even though they have about 4 metres of space in front of her car just to p!ss me off!

Fat fkn troll b!tch will be sorry when I go on holiday next week and I park all my vehicles across the front of her house for 2 weeks...... karma gonna get her good
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024