Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 391354 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 20:12 - Jan 22 with 4078 viewsJuzzie

Unless I’ve missed something it seems utterly impossible to find out if you've strayed into the London ULEZ zone.
I may have done by 20 yards as the road I parked in is just inside the zone and I can see cameras but not sure if I was recorded or not.
I had a problem yesterday with my motorbike in that I think a coolant hose split as it enveloped me in vapour so had to quickly get off the Marylebone Road so I could call the AA.

I submitted an enquiry explaining the situation and could I be exempt if I was recorded.
I’ve had no acknowledgement nor any reply. I need to pay by midnight tonight otherwise I could get a PCN. Or I might not, I don’t know.

So i had to pay just to avoid the possibility of getting a fine.

Can’t even apply for a refund if it turns out they accept my situation.

Ridiculous, fkin ridiculous.

Complete con job. You should be able to put in your reg number and date and find out if you need to pay or not.

[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 21:14]
Random irritations.. on 13:48 - Jan 23 with 3963 viewsrrrspricey

Other motorists who...actually just other motorists. Unless you drive like me you'rel all cųnts.

Film adverts that say the release date as, for example, January 24. When did we become too lazy to say 24th

Not knowing the difference between their, there, they're, where wear, hear, here etc. It's your native language, learn it you lazy fųckers

People who say they're no good at maths when asked simple addition, subtraction, division or multiplication questions... it's not maths it's fųcking arithmetic that 6 year old could do. While we're on the subject, when did we also got that lazy we feel the need to drop the s in maths...we're not American ffs.
Random irritations.. on 14:00 - Jan 23 with 3946 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 13:48 - Jan 23 by rrrspricey

Other motorists who...actually just other motorists. Unless you drive like me you'rel all cųnts.

Film adverts that say the release date as, for example, January 24. When did we become too lazy to say 24th

Not knowing the difference between their, there, they're, where wear, hear, here etc. It's your native language, learn it you lazy fųckers

People who say they're no good at maths when asked simple addition, subtraction, division or multiplication questions... it's not maths it's fųcking arithmetic that 6 year old could do. While we're on the subject, when did we also got that lazy we feel the need to drop the s in maths...we're not American ffs.

Regarding motorists. There is a right turn (traffic lights) into the road where I live that gets quite congested in the mornings. We are now seeing selfish, greedy, lazy, entitled w ankers bypassing the queue in the adjacent lane and driving in front of all the other cars who are waiting patiently, to be first in the queue for when the lights change. I saw some prick do this, take a call as the lights changed, finish the call as the lights changed again so nobody could move and then drive off. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...

This is a bit more than an irritation.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 15:54 - Jan 25 with 3874 viewsJuzzie

Selfish fukkers who park in the adult/child space in supermarkets and don’t have children or children with them.
Ought to fine the fukkers.
Random irritations.. on 16:13 - Jan 25 with 3856 viewsWatford_Ranger

Random irritations.. on 15:54 - Jan 25 by Juzzie

Selfish fukkers who park in the adult/child space in supermarkets and don’t have children or children with them.
Ought to fine the fukkers.

Parents with kids of about fourteen who use the parent and child spaces.
Random irritations.. on 18:27 - Jan 25 with 3814 viewskensalriser

Parents with kids.
Kids.
Parents.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Random irritations.. on 18:53 - Jan 25 with 3795 viewsBoston

Pre parent parents.
Gender reveal parties

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Random irritations.. on 20:50 - Jan 25 with 3792 viewsJuzzie

[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 20:52]
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 20:53 - Jan 25 with 3789 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 18:53 - Jan 25 by Boston

Pre parent parents.
Gender reveal parties

When we had our two, we couldn’t be arsed with all that sh*t. We just told people once we knew.
Random irritations.. on 13:06 - Feb 19 with 3685 viewsR_from_afar

An instant message conversation at work today:
Colleague to me: "Have you seen an updated company results slide?"
Me: "Not a general one like you need, sorry, but the investor relations manager will have one, he will be using that sort of material regularly"
Minutes pass...
Colleague to me: "He has passed me on to the Marketing Communications Director. Someone must have a slide, individuals shouldn't have to create their own moan moan moan (that last bit paraphrased)".
Me (having checked the organisational chart and seen that this colleague has eleven (11) direct reports, as opposed to the 0 (zero) I have: "Look, you need this soon but I will have a go at it for you if you want".

Sigh...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 22:28 - Feb 19 with 3592 viewszicoshoops

Not being made aware of what's going on.

Why aren't we being told what'a going on.

What B*stard's sorting it out?
Random irritations.. on 13:22 - Feb 20 with 3521 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Slow walkers who walk 'Line abreast'

Should be forced to be 'line astern'.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 22:32 - Feb 21 with 3458 viewsBoston

Tapioca Pudding.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Random irritations.. on 23:04 - Feb 21 with 3454 viewsloftboy

The word “woke” and people who think they are trendy by using it, what does it even mean ffs?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 23:59 - Feb 21 with 3436 viewsWilloW4

London.. !!! If it wasn't for loftus road I'd try very hard to never set foot in it again. Born, bred and buttered in west London..but when you know it's a shite hole , ...sad but true. More than a random irritation..RIP London.
Random irritations.. on 00:11 - Feb 22 with 3434 viewskensalriser

Random irritations.. on 23:59 - Feb 21 by WilloW4

London.. !!! If it wasn't for loftus road I'd try very hard to never set foot in it again. Born, bred and buttered in west London..but when you know it's a shite hole , ...sad but true. More than a random irritation..RIP London.

What don't you like about it?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Random irritations.. on 13:10 - Feb 22 with 3369 viewstraininvain

Best city in the world. Always look forward to coming home to London wherever I go in the world.
Random irritations.. on 13:35 - Feb 22 with 3358 viewsDorse

You have clearly never lived in Swindon.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 12:30 - Feb 23 with 3307 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

St Pancras station

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Random irritations.. on 09:48 - Feb 24 with 3240 viewsMick_S

"Customers" that get whoever it is behind the counter serving, to scrape their scratchcard for them. They lose, and then repeat the process.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 12:42 - Feb 24 with 3196 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 23:04 - Feb 21 by loftboy

The word “woke” and people who think they are trendy by using it, what does it even mean ffs?

8 mins 50

doesn't seem to want to play. The vid is.

"Extinction Rebellion White Guy With Dreadlocks - Leo Kearse"

ah fixed it.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 12:50]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 05:10 - Feb 25 with 3135 viewsFredManRave

Blokes that use a cubicle to go for a piss. Not just blokes that use a cubicle to go for a piss but the blokes that use a cubicle to go for a piss and then piss all over the seat and not just the blokes that use a cubicle to go for a piss and then piss all over the seat but the blokes that use a cubicle to go for a piss and then piss all over the seat and then don't bother to wipe said piss off said seat.

Wánkers.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Random irritations.. on 07:56 - Feb 25 with 3103 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Random irritations.. on 09:48 - Feb 24 by Mick_S

"Customers" that get whoever it is behind the counter serving, to scrape their scratchcard for them. They lose, and then repeat the process.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-19326748/couple-hurt-at-lottery-fraud-as-shop-w
Random irritations.. on 12:50 - Feb 26 with 3040 viewsloftboy

People constantly sniffing on public transport, some bloke the other day was literally snorting all the way from kings-cross to Peterborough. I felt like giving him some tissues and telling him to blow his bloody nose.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 14:18 - Apr 18 with 2763 viewsizlingtonhoop

That Santa advert, for a car buying site I believe, is horrible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024