Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 390654 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 23:35 - Mar 15 with 6838 viewsBluce_Ree

Modern guitarists. There are no guitar heroes anymore because everyone is amazingly technical now, far more than any guitarist I like to listen to, and yet not one of the young fkers can get a tune out of their stupid 8 stringed, tuned down to a low B instruments. They all sound like drums but with lots of two handed tapping and not much else. Tw@ts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 01:08 - Mar 16 with 6827 viewsPunteR

Random irritations.. on 22:23 - Mar 15 by MrSheen

Footballers covering their mouths when they chat after games. Pretentious, moi?

This.^
wtf is that about?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Random irritations.. on 01:14 - Mar 16 with 6817 viewsPunteR

Snapchat.
Anybody work with anyone aged 25 or under?
I do.
They feckin take videos or photos of every stupid thing you do and send it to their mates.
little fekers.

Random irritations.. on 07:15 - Mar 16 with 6783 viewsPunteR

Loftinoz.

Random irritations.. on 12:07 - Mar 19 with 6683 viewsMick_S

Far too many young people who can't queue for the bus and push in when it arrives.

Now, where's my Daily Mail?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 12:09 - Mar 23 with 6523 viewsDorse

People who describe Nando's as 'cheeky'. I cannot explain why this enrages me so much.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 12:20 - Mar 23 with 6517 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 12:09 - Mar 23 by Dorse

People who describe Nando's as 'cheeky'. I cannot explain why this enrages me so much.

Breathe mate, breathe.

Random irritations.. on 12:45 - Mar 23 with 6494 viewsJuzzie

Grown up's (and I'm talking 40+ year olds) using words such as 'slurps' and 'sleeps'. Fks sake, are you 7?
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 11:19 - Apr 6 with 6389 viewsMick_S

Soft furnishings.

Random irritations.. on 11:46 - Apr 6 with 6362 viewsMetallica_Hoop

People who stand on the left of an Escalator (I give tourist's some leeway) It is a really irrational irritation I have and it makes me livid if someone is in my way.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 12:12 - Apr 6 with 6332 viewsBucksRanger

For Mick S.

Random irritations.. on 12:46 - Apr 6 with 6318 viewspaulparker

people chatting on their mobiles in the next cubicle whilst im trying to lay a cable
its off putting you vvankers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 15:32 - Apr 6 with 6284 viewskensalriser

Random irritations.. on 12:46 - Apr 6 by paulparker

people chatting on their mobiles in the next cubicle whilst im trying to lay a cable
its off putting you vvankers

Easily sorted.

'Can you keep it down please, I'm trying to have a crap in peace here'.

Person at the other end will soon terminate the call.

Fck knows why anyone would want to be on the phone while on the swanny. Weird.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Random irritations.. on 09:31 - Apr 20 with 6139 viewsMick_S

Mint sauce anywhere near lamb. Stop it.

Random irritations.. on 10:36 - Apr 20 with 6105 viewsloftboy

The whole of central London coming to a standstill due to this commonwealth summit, currently running two hours late for my deliveries.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 10:39 - Apr 20 with 6096 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 10:36 - Apr 20 by loftboy

The whole of central London coming to a standstill due to this commonwealth summit, currently running two hours late for my deliveries.

It ease off in a bit. Teresa May has sent the Caribbean delegations home as they didn't have their landing cards.

Random irritations.. on 19:17 - Apr 29 with 5974 viewsstevec

Ding Junhui not having Kung fu fighting as his walk on music
Random irritations.. on 14:11 - Jul 4 with 5609 viewsMick_S

Tennis.

Random irritations.. on 17:34 - Aug 2 with 5345 viewsloftboy

The advert with kids saying “how Andrex are they”. “As clean as a squid “ ffs just as I’m about to eat my dinner

Random irritations.. on 09:50 - Aug 3 with 5277 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 17:34 - Aug 2 by loftboy

The advert with kids saying “how Andrex are they”. “As clean as a squid “ ffs just as I’m about to eat my dinner

Andrex: makes other brands feel as rough as a three quid handjob

Random irritations.. on 09:23 - Aug 8 with 5207 viewsloftboy

Am I allowed to throw the woman having a conference call on her phone in a quiet carriage of train off at the next stop?

Random irritations.. on 09:29 - Aug 8 with 5199 viewsMetallica_Hoop

People who cycle so slowly you have to overtake them.
They then proceed to go through the red you are waiting at so you have to overtake them again (in some cases 3 f'kin times) and then they have the cheek to look suprised when they get abused by erm...someone.

Random irritations.. on 10:37 - Aug 8 with 5172 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 09:29 - Aug 8 by Metallica_Hoop

People who cycle so slowly you have to overtake them.
They then proceed to go through the red you are waiting at so you have to overtake them again (in some cases 3 f'kin times) and then they have the cheek to look suprised when they get abused by erm...someone.

I am a cyclist (and a driver) and it drives me mad when cyclists jump lights grrrrr .

In other irritations related news, I got stung by a wasp for the first time in over forty years on Monday. The blackberry bush I planted in my back garden is producing vast quantities of delicious fruit but the jaspers have moved in and are not keen on sharing the bounty. The sting didn't hurt for long but the finger is red, sore, hot (!) and itchy. I expect I'll live but I don't remember the effects lasting this long in the past. Mind you, my hand must have looked enormous and pretty threatening to the wasp so I'm not surprised it defended itself.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 10:40 - Aug 8 with 5172 viewsTearsofrage

IKEA
"Friends"
Some minted tanshop-umbered moron at The St Lawrence ground for Kent v Gloucester asking in a minted voice, her minted, chinless, feckless boyfriend, why Kent Cricket Team are nicknamed after a sports car...grrrr!
The Daily Mail
Anyone saying "Can I get?" rather than "May I have?"
Citra hops and the mystique associated with Oakham brewery
Nandos
People who witter on about the curry they intend to have after the pub and then moaning about how they can't eat hot food once they have sat down in the Indian
Any - and I mean ANY reality TV programme!
The use of "However" at the start of a sentence
The crass ignorance of anyone who feels it is beneath their dignity and situation in life to acknowledge opening a door for them
Boris Johnson's hair and voice
Watford - both football club and general environment
Luton - same!
Chelsea tractors taking 45 minutes to park outside the likes of Marks and Spencer so that their driver has less than three inches to walk to the shop
So called "craft beer" - merely fizz in poncey cans at £6.00 a half
Being told "That's what people expect to pay - I don't!
Americanisms of any sort
Random irritations.. on 10:44 - Aug 8 with 5171 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 10:37 - Aug 8 by R_from_afar

I am a cyclist (and a driver) and it drives me mad when cyclists jump lights grrrrr .

In other irritations related news, I got stung by a wasp for the first time in over forty years on Monday. The blackberry bush I planted in my back garden is producing vast quantities of delicious fruit but the jaspers have moved in and are not keen on sharing the bounty. The sting didn't hurt for long but the finger is red, sore, hot (!) and itchy. I expect I'll live but I don't remember the effects lasting this long in the past. Mind you, my hand must have looked enormous and pretty threatening to the wasp so I'm not surprised it defended itself.

RFA

I got stung last week for the first time ever I think. It was a really aggressive wasp up on t'roof it bombed me 4 times before striking over a half our period.
After that he was fair game but only had a novel so my honour wasn't satisfied. Took a newspaper up the next day but he had wisely found pastures new.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024