Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How to blow millions of Australian dollars or another very silly boy.... 08:02 - Jul 1 with 3937 viewsqprmick

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sacked-cronulla-sharks-star-todd-carn

Qprmick

How to blow millions of Australian dollars or another very silly boy.... on 08:42 - Jul 1 with 3894 viewsMrSheen

Out of contract, triffic lad. What's not to like?

How does that get to be a craze? I'm forever blowing bubbles...
How to blow millions of Australian dollars or another very silly boy.... on 08:48 - Jul 1 with 3875 viewsNorthernr

Thankfully Hull FC were too far along with Sneyd and Pryce when this happened otherwise we'd probably be looking to sign the fcking moron.
How to blow millions of Australian dollars or another very silly boy.... on 09:35 - Jul 1 with 3788 viewsMrSheen

How to blow millions of Australian dollars or another very silly boy.... on 08:48 - Jul 1 by Northernr

Thankfully Hull FC were too far along with Sneyd and Pryce when this happened otherwise we'd probably be looking to sign the fcking moron.

I imagine his criminal record would make it impossible for him to get a work permit anyway.

Great player though!
How to blow millions of Australian dollars or another very silly boy.... on 09:45 - Jul 1 with 3769 viewsbob566

so the nrl is saying it's ok to drink/drive and let him return from that a few times but you can't pee in your own gob. What an overreaction.
How to blow millions of Australian dollars or another very silly boy.... on 09:55 - Jul 1 with 3759 viewsnadera78

How to blow millions of Australian dollars or another very silly boy.... on 09:45 - Jul 1 by bob566

so the nrl is saying it's ok to drink/drive and let him return from that a few times but you can't pee in your own gob. What an overreaction.

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure it should be a sackable offence. Disgusting, sure, but then if it's legal it's none of our business what he gets up to in his spare time.

Probably off to French rahrah now, unless someone in the NRL decides they can put up with the mocking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024