Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faurlin signs 1 year deal 17:09 - Jul 2 with 4922 viewsFearless

Via QPR on FB
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 17:13 - Jul 2 with 3934 viewsBrianMcCarthy

About fuggin' tme too!

This is really great news.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 17:15 - Jul 2 with 3929 viewsrobith

Great news. Glad to see CAMRA achieving something (Campaign for Retaining Ale)
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 17:28 - Jul 2 with 3871 viewsbosh67

Well done to the club for keeping their promise to Ale and the fans.

Hope they put him through his badges as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 17:35 - Jul 2 with 3844 viewsQPRMUSO

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 17:28 - Jul 2 by bosh67

Well done to the club for keeping their promise to Ale and the fans.

Hope they put him through his badges as well.

Love the player and really glad the club kept him on. Seems a really nice chap as well.
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 17:47 - Jul 2 with 3784 viewsDiscodroid

great stuff, feel the love ali!!!.

now kevin doyles gone and akos is no longer here .you the man for my man crush phwoarrrr!!!

xxxx

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 17:50 - Jul 2 with 3777 viewsMytch_QPR

Either I've spilt my tea in my lap or that news have given me a warm feeling all over. I hope Ale has a great season - he's waited long enough and been through some horrible injuries - he deserves it.

With the rumours of the other potential transfers such as Bryson and Lascelles I'm starting to really look forward to the possibility that we stay up and build a squad around a young set of players who want to wear the hoops.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 18:00 - Jul 2 with 3744 viewsterryb

Look forward to seeing you in the hoops again Ale.

Thank you & well done Rangers. Hopefully, come the end of the season, you will be the POTY & have a new three year contract.
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 18:19 - Jul 2 with 3666 viewssimmo

Excellent. Get him fit and firing and play him next to Barton for the rest of the season. That's 2 of our midfield sorted.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 19:47 - Jul 2 with 3536 viewsHunterhoop

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 18:19 - Jul 2 by simmo

Excellent. Get him fit and firing and play him next to Barton for the rest of the season. That's 2 of our midfield sorted.

Yep!

Play someone like Holtby or Bryson in front of them in a proper box to box role and that will be a strong middle if the pitch for us.

Well done to all at the club!

I love Ali! Go Ali!! Woo!
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 19:59 - Jul 2 with 3508 viewsBklynRanger

Good.
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 20:21 - Jul 2 with 3469 viewsBklynRanger

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 18:19 - Jul 2 by simmo

Hopefully he really can get back to where he was, but we still very much need another strong, tackling, passing centre midfielder. Even just for competition, squad depth etc etc

(Not saying you're not saying that btw, Simmo....)
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 20:44 - Jul 2 with 3421 viewsLoft1979

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 20:21 - Jul 2 by BklynRanger

Hopefully he really can get back to where he was, but we still very much need another strong, tackling, passing centre midfielder. Even just for competition, squad depth etc etc

Congrats Ale.
Get well and make the team!
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 20:50 - Jul 2 with 3413 viewsHooparoo

Best news for a long time. Has our little club rediscovered it's soul?

I hope so.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 21:14 - Jul 2 with 3368 viewsHollowayRanger

wish him well and hope he can make a full comeback for the R'S

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 21:24 - Jul 2 with 3348 viewsdaveB

I didn't think it was ever in doubt that he'd get a new deal but pleased it's finally been sorted out. 1 year seems fair, I wouldn't expect him to be a regular next season but he is more than capable of forcing his way into the team
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 21:51 - Jul 2 with 3288 viewsPunteR

That'll ding dang do me.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 22:58 - Jul 2 with 3185 viewsAntti_Heinola

Very, very happy about this. Great news!
And while we're at it, let's give him his proper No.11 shirt back. Never worked out why Hughes did that. That's his number. None of this 32 bullsh!t - it's not like SWP is using the No.11.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2014 23:00]

Bare bones.

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 23:14 - Jul 2 with 3155 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Fantastic news.

Even if he's crock. The same with Clint ,,/

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 01:36 - Jul 3 with 3084 viewsRangersAreBack

The boy was my favourite player when he was on song but I can't help worrying about 2 successive ACL injuries and the fact he hasn't played in earnest for the best part of 3 years. Heart says great news, head says otherwise.
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 08:41 - Jul 3 with 2986 viewsMarshy

This is great news! As I mentioned in a previous post we should make him Captain!
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 09:41 - Jul 3 with 2933 viewssimmo

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 20:21 - Jul 2 by BklynRanger

Agreed mate, think we need another, discussions on another thread on George Thorne, who I think would be perfect and is a little more versatile that both Barton and Faurlin.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 09:45 - Jul 3 with 2927 viewsWestminsteRs

Great news. I hope this is about more than just PR and Redknapp actually intends to use him if not in the first team then as an active member of the squad of 25. One of the players I've most enjoyed watching during my time supporting Rangers.
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 10:11 - Jul 3 with 2889 viewsrobith

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 01:36 - Jul 3 by RangersAreBack

The boy was my favourite player when he was on song but I can't help worrying about 2 successive ACL injuries and the fact he hasn't played in earnest for the best part of 3 years. Heart says great news, head says otherwise.

yes, but it was important we give him the chance to prove it either way
Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 11:19 - Jul 3 with 2854 viewsQPunkR

Brilliant news, I'm so pleased this is true!

The only thing is, I hope it's not just that Tone's steamrollered over twitchy Arry on this one. Redknapp never seemed to fancy Ale and kept bringing him up in press conferences as an example of a player we all rate who he thinks had been playing shit.
Get better soon Ale and show that twitchy tosser you deserve a spot in the team!

QPR - "shit but local"

Faurlin signs 1 year deal on 11:30 - Jul 3 with 2842 viewsnewgolddream

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024