Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Traore signs on for 2 more years 11:31 - Jul 4 with 8318 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/040714-armand-traore-signs-two-year-deal-17167

Smells like a trout farm in here

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:33 - Jul 4 with 6023 viewstimcocking

Good.
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:36 - Jul 4 with 5994 viewsPommyhoop

Get in .Great signing. Bit of coaching and more of the Chimp and Steve Black stuff we've got a f'cking good player there.
Well pleased..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:37 - Jul 4 with 5986 viewssexton

Yes good. Build on what we've got and don't assume the answer is to continuously sign new players.
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:38 - Jul 4 with 5979 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Happy with that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:39 - Jul 4 with 5972 viewsSydneyRs

We seem so far to be doing things in the right way. Even Rio I can live with if paired with a much younger signing like Caulker.
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:42 - Jul 4 with 5956 viewswestberksr

turning into a good week. of all the 'out of contracts' he, Green and Ale were the ones i most wanted to keep.
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:47 - Jul 4 with 5931 viewsrunningman75

Transformed himself especially in play off final. Is a good option either as a winger or full back. If he could shoot would be a great player.
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:49 - Jul 4 with 5918 viewsWestminsteRs

Would it be cynical for me to suggest that perhaps all of these contract negotiations are actually already sewn up but that the PR team at HQ have a media grid that they want to stick to that involves drip feeding positive stories? Not saying there's anything wrong with that approach BTW.

If they'd have led with Traore there would've inevitably been questions about Faurlin. More positive contractual news on Monday on what will probably be a fairly slow sporting news day post-Wimbledon, no WC games.

Wonder if the summer signings will be announced similarly.
Login to get fewer ads

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:49 - Jul 4 with 5916 viewsSpiritofGregory

Lets hope we have clauses in his contract to protect us in relation to relegation and his injury record. His weekly wage should be less than before.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2014 11:50]
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:52 - Jul 4 with 5903 viewsRangersw12

Excellent news
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:55 - Jul 4 with 5882 viewsMarshy

Good signing with potential to do well as a Premiership player. Also, a very versatile player to have as part of a 25 man squad. My only one concern is that he has tended to be a bit injury prone, but if he can stay fit I can see him continuing to work well down the left flank.
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:58 - Jul 4 with 5867 viewsbosh67

Great news. People laugh at the Chimp Paradox and how much it has meant to him but it is an amazing book and he's really come through from some of the realisations in that book. Entire attitude and desire change. Playing to his potential and enjoying what he does. The boy has become a man.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 12:04 - Jul 4 with 5824 viewsPommyhoop

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 11:58 - Jul 4 by bosh67

Great news. People laugh at the Chimp Paradox and how much it has meant to him but it is an amazing book and he's really come through from some of the realisations in that book. Entire attitude and desire change. Playing to his potential and enjoying what he does. The boy has become a man.

I was'nt laughing at him Bosh far from it I applaud him. I've always loved him anyway .especially after that cross to Heider and then THAT cross to Mackie.
By the way was it you who recomended the Chimp Paradox as a good ,worthwhile read when it came out that Armand was on it? I might have a look..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 12:06 - Jul 4 with 5804 viewsWeaverQPR

Has Green signed up yet?

@WeavQPR

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 12:23 - Jul 4 with 5718 viewssimmo

“I’m 24 now — it’s time to wake up and do something serious.”

Indeed. Good work from the club, deserved his chance. As SoG said though, I hope all new deals over 1 year include relegation wage clauses, we can't go down with the same budget again.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 12:24 - Jul 4 with 5714 viewsrobith

Good stuff, massive improvement in attitude and application this season, and would've cost far more to replace
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 12:38 - Jul 4 with 5663 viewskingsburyR

Great signing but hopefully he has got over his ability to shatter after one crunching tackle.

Stay fit and he will develop into one hell of a winger.

We could cell him back to Arsenal in 12 month for £40 million and a pound!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 12:39 - Jul 4 with 5656 viewsW7Ranger

Very happy with this. A rough diamond...
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 12:42 - Jul 4 with 5631 viewsWeaverQPR

Credit to traore it was obv HR wanted him gone at the beginning of last season.

@WeavQPR

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 12:56 - Jul 4 with 5575 viewsQPunkR

Very pleased with this :)

QPR - "shit but local"

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 13:00 - Jul 4 with 5564 viewsadhoc_qpr

Good stuff, covers a couple of positions and really seemed to improve in his attitude last season.

Has great pace and probably the best crosser of the ball at the club.
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 15:37 - Jul 4 with 5396 viewssimmo

Interesting that in the QPR Player interview he mentions and credits Steve Black. You get the feeling his influence benefits people like Traore more than most.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 15:50 - Jul 4 with 5357 viewsQPRMUSO

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 15:37 - Jul 4 by simmo

Interesting that in the QPR Player interview he mentions and credits Steve Black. You get the feeling his influence benefits people like Traore more than most.

Very happy with that, well worth keeping on.
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 15:58 - Jul 4 with 5339 viewsdanehoop

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 15:50 - Jul 4 by QPRMUSO

Very happy with that, well worth keeping on.

Very happy with this, he had a good end to the season and did really well. I thought he did a really good job when he came on in the play off final and made some outstanding challenges and covering back.

Its a good week if we get Green and Caulker as well.

Never knowingly understood

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 16:01 - Jul 4 with 5327 viewswombat

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 15:58 - Jul 4 by danehoop

Very happy with this, he had a good end to the season and did really well. I thought he did a really good job when he came on in the play off final and made some outstanding challenges and covering back.

Its a good week if we get Green and Caulker as well.

he said after his leg injury that he was scared to make or be challenged , great signing and think this could be a very good year for him indeed only player we have who can cross a ball from the byeline

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024