Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Mutch 22:56 - Aug 1 with 9162 viewsMaggsinho

Linked with a £5m move for him.

Good player, was impressed when I saw him for Cardiff last season.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/rangers-eye-cardiff-man-as-possible-signing

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jordon-mutch-set-return-pre
Jordan Mutch on 22:59 - Aug 1 with 6743 viewssilky

Would love it if this came off. Stand out player in a shite Cardiff side last season. Always looking to go forward and has a eye of goal. Think 5mill is reasonable considering age.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Jordan Mutch on 23:12 - Aug 1 with 6671 viewsEalingRanger

How quick is he? We're lacking pace through the middle of the side.
Jordan Mutch on 23:16 - Aug 1 with 6646 views100percent

This would be a fantastic signing. Really rate him.
Jordan Mutch on 00:06 - Aug 2 with 6484 viewsBrightonhoop

How Mutch?!

With Remy and Adel heading out to Ireland, have we kicked the unproven T watford bloke into the long grass? I hope so.

Mutch would be a very canny purchase.
Jordan Mutch on 01:10 - Aug 2 with 6407 viewsrsonist

I'd be well chuffed with this.
Jordan Mutch on 07:21 - Aug 2 with 6211 viewsdaveB

Mutch and Isla would be two sensational signings imo
Jordan Mutch on 07:29 - Aug 2 with 6196 viewsGloucs_R

Interesting 5m is mentioned, the same amount we want to pay for fer.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Jordan Mutch on 07:49 - Aug 2 with 6140 viewsCHUBBS

Jordan Mutch on 23:12 - Aug 1 by EalingRanger

How quick is he? We're lacking pace through the middle of the side.

Watching these clips he looks pretty pacey.

He's in the last year of his contract and hasn't been looking to resign so this could be true.
This is definitely the kind of signing that gets me excited.
I'd prefer him to Fer as i'd say he's a box to boxer with more creativity.
Edit also you can usually judge the quality of a player by the fans reaction and the Cardiff board are reacting in the affirmative manner to suggest that.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 8:01]
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Mutch on 07:53 - Aug 2 with 6138 viewsLoft1979

Jordan Mutch on 07:49 - Aug 2 by CHUBBS

Watching these clips he looks pretty pacey.

He's in the last year of his contract and hasn't been looking to resign so this could be true.
This is definitely the kind of signing that gets me excited.
I'd prefer him to Fer as i'd say he's a box to boxer with more creativity.
Edit also you can usually judge the quality of a player by the fans reaction and the Cardiff board are reacting in the affirmative manner to suggest that.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 8:01]

+1
Jordan Mutch on 07:58 - Aug 2 with 6130 viewsbatmanhoop

don't know mutch (sorry) to comment on the guy, but has Caulker had a word in Harry's shell-like and said 'get him'
Jordan Mutch on 08:12 - Aug 2 with 6078 viewsLblock

Mutch a do about nothing?

Being linked with these players is great and I totally understand the prudence and not wanting the wrong type at the club but...... will there ever again be transfers where you're in and out like the SAS?
As soon as I see the words "linked with" these days I just assume it's agents drumming up interest or trying to force current club to give a better deal. The game is rotten.
Far far far better to focus on developing your own a la Southampton (but maybe keeping them for a while!! ) but I appreciate that's long term.
Then of course who needs a Warren Farm type establishment these days?!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Jordan Mutch on 08:46 - Aug 2 with 5990 viewstimcocking

Excellent player. I'd have loved to sign David Marshall as well; best keeper in the league last year.
Jordan Mutch on 08:58 - Aug 2 with 5949 viewsSpiritofGregory

Jordan Mutch on 08:46 - Aug 2 by timcocking

Excellent player. I'd have loved to sign David Marshall as well; best keeper in the league last year.

Marshall was outstanding. Would be pleased with Mutch he's young and a box to box midfielder who scores goals. £5m is a bargain.
Jordan Mutch on 09:29 - Aug 2 with 5863 viewsDiscodroid

Jordan Mutch on 08:58 - Aug 2 by SpiritofGregory

Marshall was outstanding. Would be pleased with Mutch he's young and a box to box midfielder who scores goals. £5m is a bargain.

And the team was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the squad. And the Spirit of Gregory moved upon the face of the waters.
And said, Let there be light: and there was light.and it was good.

would be a superb signing.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Jordan Mutch on 09:33 - Aug 2 with 5849 viewsMarc

Jordan Mutch on 09:29 - Aug 2 by Discodroid

And the team was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the squad. And the Spirit of Gregory moved upon the face of the waters.
And said, Let there be light: and there was light.and it was good.

would be a superb signing.

Would be very happy with this signing.

What a left foot this lad has. A rare breed.
Jordan Mutch on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 5620 viewsonlyrinmoray

Looks decent but not as good as Lewis Holtby Didnt show his work rate in that clip ( well I suppose it wouldnt ) but Holtby never stops working
Jordan Mutch on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 5583 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Jordan Mutch on 13:28 - Aug 2 by onlyrinmoray

Looks decent but not as good as Lewis Holtby Didnt show his work rate in that clip ( well I suppose it wouldnt ) but Holtby never stops working

He is just as good as Holtby IMO

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Jordan Mutch on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 5572 viewsJigsore

oh yes, this is exactly the sort of signing we ought to be looking at

compared to what even other lower Premier league clubs are spending these days £5m is not a lot either

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Jordan Mutch on 13:45 - Aug 2 with 5552 viewsrsonist

Jordan Mutch on 13:28 - Aug 2 by onlyrinmoray

From what I've seen of him (and in fairness he's rarely had a settled run in a single position) Holtby is definitely the harder runner but Mutch is maybe more of a ball player and has a knack of being more decisive in games. Both are a little bit #8, a little bit #10 - in a perfect world I'd like us to go for both and have them mix it up.

Thing is if Holtby does become available (and he might not) then it may could be a last week of transfer deadline job. Better the bird in hand with Mutch than risk getting neither...

Really really hope we pull this off anyway. Always been impressed with Mutch at Watford, Brum and Cardiff - exactly the player the club should get into the habit of looking at.
Jordan Mutch on 14:18 - Aug 2 with 5481 viewsLoft1979

Jordan Mutch on 13:45 - Aug 2 by rsonist

From what I've seen of him (and in fairness he's rarely had a settled run in a single position) Holtby is definitely the harder runner but Mutch is maybe more of a ball player and has a knack of being more decisive in games. Both are a little bit #8, a little bit #10 - in a perfect world I'd like us to go for both and have them mix it up.

Thing is if Holtby does become available (and he might not) then it may could be a last week of transfer deadline job. Better the bird in hand with Mutch than risk getting neither...

Really really hope we pull this off anyway. Always been impressed with Mutch at Watford, Brum and Cardiff - exactly the player the club should get into the habit of looking at.

Bid rejected...per report.
Jordan Mutch on 14:41 - Aug 2 with 5427 viewsrunningman75

Is Cardiff now our feeder club?Nice to get revenge after that play off final. Still remember crying all the way back along the M4.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 14:42]
Jordan Mutch on 14:46 - Aug 2 with 5411 viewsJonDoeman

Hello Mutchy... maybe!

It Is What It Is !!

Jordan Mutch on 14:47 - Aug 2 with 5405 viewsrosseeles

Good signing if it happens, like the players we are looking at currently
Jordan Mutch on 14:49 - Aug 2 with 5395 viewsMarc

Jordan Mutch on 14:47 - Aug 2 by rosseeles

Good signing if it happens, like the players we are looking at currently

We still need midfielders even if the Mutch transfer comes off. Would say Holtby and Fer would be perfect for us.
Jordan Mutch on 15:08 - Aug 2 with 5364 viewsLoft1979

Jordan Mutch on 14:49 - Aug 2 by Marc

We still need midfielders even if the Mutch transfer comes off. Would say Holtby and Fer would be perfect for us.

Apparently Zaha in the mix too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024