Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) 20:43 - Aug 8 with 5112 viewsFrog

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 10:58 - Aug 9 with 1291 viewswmgunit

Can't wait to get back to attending Dale and talking about Game of Thrones for the entirety of the match again.
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 13:25 - Aug 9 with 1244 viewsTomRAFC

Hannibal is class.

If you are watching online and haven't seen them then LOST and HOUSE were both immense.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 9 with 1215 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 09:39 - Aug 9 by sweetcorn

Prison break season one was probably my favourite ever season of any show, after that it just goes down hill, the plot goes unbelievably stupid and people come back from the dead. Still worth a watch. JUST

Nobody comes back from the dead in P/B Sweetcorn :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 22:01 - Aug 9 with 1187 viewsKenBoon

Ray Donovan is good too.
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 22:09 - Aug 9 with 1178 viewsdownunder

Going way, way back...The Prisoner.
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 23:35 - Aug 9 with 1161 viewssweetcorn

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 9 by Thacks_Rabbits

Nobody comes back from the dead in P/B Sweetcorn :)

Sarah tancretti, schofields dad and mum are all believed to be dead at some point yet come into the show.

The moment his mum is still alive i'd had enough.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 23:56 - Aug 9 with 1154 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 23:35 - Aug 9 by sweetcorn

Sarah tancretti, schofields dad and mum are all believed to be dead at some point yet come into the show.

The moment his mum is still alive i'd had enough.

Believed yes - but not.

Its not real you know :)

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 00:00 - Aug 10 with 1153 viewssweetcorn

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 23:56 - Aug 9 by Thacks_Rabbits

Believed yes - but not.

Its not real you know :)

His mum wasnt believed dead, she was dead, had a funeral, etc.

Also im fully aware that it isnt real, but you need a bit of realism, if people are dead, theres a chance they could come back when the story goes stale.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 00:04 - Aug 10 with 1148 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 00:00 - Aug 10 by sweetcorn

His mum wasnt believed dead, she was dead, had a funeral, etc.

Also im fully aware that it isnt real, but you need a bit of realism, if people are dead, theres a chance they could come back when the story goes stale.

Still think very good series overall - far fetched from start really but clever and well thought out with good cast - plus a fair few cuties in there!!!!

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 22:33 - Aug 10 with 1101 viewsRespectTheChemistry

I'd say The Sopranos is on a par with Breaking Bad, closely followed by The Wire.

All very high quality TV.
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 09:05 - Aug 11 with 1052 viewsmikehunt

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 22:09 - Aug 9 by downunder

Going way, way back...The Prisoner.

Going wayer back - Danger Man. Still a cracking watch
And if you can get hold of any original series of the Twighlight Zone (black and white)

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 09:18 - Aug 11 with 1047 viewsRalphs12

I think I must be the only person that doesn't like breaking bad. On series 3 and it's just the same every episode
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 09:42 - Aug 11 with 1039 viewsJumeirahDale

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 22:33 - Aug 10 by RespectTheChemistry

I'd say The Sopranos is on a par with Breaking Bad, closely followed by The Wire.

All very high quality TV.

Thank fook someone has finally mentioned the Sopranos! Easily superior than BB IMO.

Top 5 for me would be:

Sopranos
The Shield
The Wire
Breaking Bad
Boardwalk Empire

Don't get me wrong - Game of Thrones is great telly but I would rank it up there with the rest. It had the advantage of already being based on an existing (fantastic) series of books, and has bigger production budget etc. Not massively well acted either (Littlefinger's accent gets more bizarre every week) with a few exceptions (Dinklage is class!)

Comedy-wise, I would say The Office (US and UK - both great in different ways), Parks and Recreation, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (a bit under the radar but well worth a watch).
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 12:26 - Aug 11 with 1015 viewsdeeplishblue

Six feet under is now available on demand - which I thought was pretty good.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024