Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SPAM (Non QPR) 16:18 - Aug 18 with 2764 viewsTripper

Like most peeps I get more than my fair share of SPAM daily and I can understand the ones that have an attachment they try to entice you to open so they can install spyware on your PC. I also get the ones with links to dodgy websites they like you to visit but in the last few weeks I've been getting lots of them with no attachments or links just a few lines of bizarre text. I've pasted the contents of two received today below and I'm just curious if anyone knows what the point of sending them is ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trooper is Peter Benson, and the officer, surprisingly, is Vansittart. Some have accused Giambra of providing lucrative jobs to associates.
Fitzroy had him permanently shifted to that position. The final shows of its 2005 world tour were in Sydney, Australia, and Melbourne, Australia, on December 14 and 17 respectively.
Analogue signal has ceased. He also played a string of solo shows in the Boston and Los Angeles areas.
Ethnic Conflict and Genocide. Not all routes are signed. Dorian Lynskey, Dave Simpson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appointed by governor in 1985. This leads into the trippy reality bending sequence that brings the film towards its climax.
MD 471 was constructed in two segments in the early 1930s. Close on Broadway Feb.
Miss Jamaica 08 Brittany Lyons. University of California at Santa Barbara and his Ph.
Maha Lakshmi and Maha Saraswati. His birthday is one of the most important public holidays in the country. May in Ireland, moving across to the United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPAM (Non QPR) on 16:31 - Aug 18 with 2723 viewstoboboly

I get loads of these to a work noticeboard which doesn't even send out emails;

British left by French cavalry early in the action. LM Long Magnum Mauser action White Hunter rifle line.
Australia had proceeded through the first two months of the tour of England without defeat. Additional filming occurred on May 13, to append the nightclub scenes with Ted Lewis and The Andrews Sisters.
Christian practice, which has retained its place with devout readers. Ten days later, the group voted to join Phi Kappa, and were charted on January 1, 1919.
He has also made chili on more than on occasion. By virtue of their sixth victory, Oregon State clinched a Rose Bowl berth, since no team off of probation could catch them. AChRs, both binding sites must be occupied by agonist, such as nicotine or ACh.

and...

Breslau, Cohn and Weigert. Initially, Immortus was able to travel into and out of Limbo at his own will, through use of a time machine.
It was donated by Harry Hirai. William made the town a residence and had Wilhelmsburg Castle erected, finished in 1590.
Defeating the narwhal known as Master of Ocean will unleash Subier's more powerful form. Margaret Skipworth, the daughter of a Lincolnshire landowner.
A Revision was published in February 1968. Lucian's blood had run. Life of Alexander 4.

...were just over this weekend. I enjoy reading them out in different accents depending on my mood.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

SPAM (Non QPR) on 16:43 - Aug 18 with 2701 viewsqprwinst

Random gibberish is an old school way of getting spam emails through junk filters. Theory is that it's meant to fool whatever software is filtering into believing that it is a genuine email and to let it through the system.

Seems a bit pointless though if there are no attachments??
SPAM (Non QPR) on 18:02 - Aug 18 with 2645 viewsJuzzie

Maybe the intention is to get you to reply back (something like "sorry, don't know what this is, please remove/unsubscribe me") and thereby confirming that email address exists and they can then sell lists of genuine live email addresses to marketing companies, or worse, real scammers.

They send out tens of thousands of emails using random email generators. Most don't get through as they don't exist but even if 1% do, that's still a lot of potential confirmed email addresses.
SPAM (Non QPR) on 18:07 - Aug 18 with 2630 viewsMytch_QPR

SPAM (Non QPR) on 16:31 - Aug 18 by toboboly

I get loads of these to a work noticeboard which doesn't even send out emails;

British left by French cavalry early in the action. LM Long Magnum Mauser action White Hunter rifle line.
Australia had proceeded through the first two months of the tour of England without defeat. Additional filming occurred on May 13, to append the nightclub scenes with Ted Lewis and The Andrews Sisters.
Christian practice, which has retained its place with devout readers. Ten days later, the group voted to join Phi Kappa, and were charted on January 1, 1919.
He has also made chili on more than on occasion. By virtue of their sixth victory, Oregon State clinched a Rose Bowl berth, since no team off of probation could catch them. AChRs, both binding sites must be occupied by agonist, such as nicotine or ACh.

and...

Breslau, Cohn and Weigert. Initially, Immortus was able to travel into and out of Limbo at his own will, through use of a time machine.
It was donated by Harry Hirai. William made the town a residence and had Wilhelmsburg Castle erected, finished in 1590.
Defeating the narwhal known as Master of Ocean will unleash Subier's more powerful form. Margaret Skipworth, the daughter of a Lincolnshire landowner.
A Revision was published in February 1968. Lucian's blood had run. Life of Alexander 4.

...were just over this weekend. I enjoy reading them out in different accents depending on my mood.

The second one sounds like a great plot - bosh67 should get his creative juices flowing as it seems to have all the makings of a steam punk classic.

I would read it in the style of Brian Blessed.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

SPAM (Non QPR) on 18:59 - Aug 18 with 2585 viewssaxbend

A lot of them are for the purpose of harvesting confirmed email addresses. They hope to get a reply so that they know there's a real person at the end of the email address. Then can then sell these addresses to other spammers who'll pay good money for addresses with guaranteed human beings on the end of them, and they can also use those addresses to spoof the source of their own spam.
SPAM (Non QPR) on 19:09 - Aug 18 with 2568 viewsloftboy

I used to get spam served with mashed potatoes when I was a kid.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

SPAM (Non QPR) on 19:38 - Aug 18 with 2548 viewsWokingR

SPAM (Non QPR) on 19:09 - Aug 18 by loftboy

I used to get spam served with mashed potatoes when I was a kid.

Oi, stop thinking about food.
You're supposed to be on a diet
SPAM (Non QPR) on 20:03 - Aug 18 with 2519 viewsFredManRave

Have the author of these SPAM mails and morgantwin ever been seen together, in the same room at the same time?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

SPAM (Non QPR) on 20:27 - Aug 18 with 2488 viewsHollowayRanger

I like to visit

newsnow qpr has all the headlines from all over the place for qpr

yesterday it tried to get me to update my jarva

which I would have done but my virus software stopped me

today they admitted that it was a virus and that they had got rid of it and yet this afternoon it was back on their ,now their site is down!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

SPAM (Non QPR) on 20:53 - Aug 18 with 2466 viewsloftboy

SPAM (Non QPR) on 19:38 - Aug 18 by WokingR

Oi, stop thinking about food.
You're supposed to be on a diet

I go to bed dreaming of food, just had another healthy dinner and am blooming starving, it's pure will power that's driving me on, threads about spam don't help!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024