Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Media sepculation vs accuracy 16:52 - Sep 2 with 1644 viewsTonto

ON QPRnet, instead of starting a new thread with each rumour, we stick them all into one.

that means at the end of the summer transfer window, we can go back and count the players we were linked with. Its not 100% accurate, but pretty good.

We were linked with 85 players.
We bought 10.
Thats an accuarcy of 12% in round figures.
tTats an improvement on previous years!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Media sepculation vs accuracy on 16:59 - Sep 2 with 1609 viewsadhoc_qpr

Was it only 85? Seemed like more than that - or did you discount the tribal football's of the world?

The best was the spoof Twitter account of a QPR fan starting a rumour about Will Keane signing for £3.75m which was picked up by the Express, Mail and the Star!
Media sepculation vs accuracy on 17:29 - Sep 2 with 1524 viewsbosh67

I failed with our swoop for Torres. As soon as Milan read that thread they signed him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Media sepculation vs accuracy on 08:53 - Sep 3 with 1283 viewsTonto

Media sepculation vs accuracy on 16:59 - Sep 2 by adhoc_qpr

Was it only 85? Seemed like more than that - or did you discount the tribal football's of the world?

The best was the spoof Twitter account of a QPR fan starting a rumour about Will Keane signing for £3.75m which was picked up by the Express, Mail and the Star!

it didnt include Tribal Football. It was linkes to recognised national media only (although that did include the Fail and the Star).

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024