Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Moyes 16:31 - Oct 17 with 3938 views08olesen

Says he is ready to get back into management. How many would take him should harry get the chop? He is only 51 and if he is good enough for Everton and Utd, im sure he is good enough for us. He can work on a budget as we saw at Everton and if Ashley keeps pardew in, i dont see any other glaring opportunities available at the moment.

Poll: Who will the other play off

David Moyes on 16:36 - Oct 17 with 2833 viewsWilloW4

Didn't you used to bang on about'Arry and fly the flag for the job he's doing for us??? And know possibly moves eh.!!?
David Moyes on 16:39 - Oct 17 with 2817 viewsdaveB

I think he'd do well for us but being linked to the Inter job at the moment, would have thought he can get a better club than us
David Moyes on 16:45 - Oct 17 with 2787 viewssimmo

I doubt his stock has fallen so far that he has to rebuild at a club like ours... Would take him in a heartbeat otherwise.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

David Moyes on 16:46 - Oct 17 with 2784 viewsPunteR

I would definitely take him as he's head and shoulders above most of the out of work managers .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

David Moyes on 16:49 - Oct 17 with 2771 viewsTheBlob

David Moyes on 16:46 - Oct 17 by PunteR

I would definitely take him as he's head and shoulders above most of the out of work managers .

Why have we got to have someone who's had more sacks than Santa?Why can't we poach somebody for a change?(in the non-culinary sense)

Poll: So how was the season for you?

David Moyes on 17:05 - Oct 17 with 2734 viewsQPRMUSO

David Moyes on 16:49 - Oct 17 by TheBlob

Why have we got to have someone who's had more sacks than Santa?Why can't we poach somebody for a change?(in the non-culinary sense)

In the non culinary sense just made me laugh out loud - love it.

I would take him, I rate him tactically.
David Moyes on 17:19 - Oct 17 with 2687 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Would definitely take him. Was a great manager east Everton. People laugh at him for Man Utd however for me it just proves how good Alex Ferguson was rather than how bad he is. Good manager, stable manager, doesn't talk complete bullshit. However I doubt he would come to us

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

David Moyes on 17:28 - Oct 17 with 2667 viewsThGrimRanger

....just when Rio thought it was safe to eat chips again!

Moyes certainly wouldn't lack hunger and determination....he's got a lot to prove.

I'd take him over Tim. Saying that I'd also take Pulis, Derry and Jackett over Tim.

TheGrimRanger

Login to get fewer ads

David Moyes on 17:30 - Oct 17 with 2662 viewsbosh67

I don't think he would come south for us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

David Moyes on 17:35 - Oct 17 with 2655 viewsqueensparker

He'd be superb and a good person to rebuild the club, but he won't come here in a million years.
David Moyes on 17:40 - Oct 17 with 2643 viewsstuabd

I think he'll go abroad and try and get so e success in another league.
David Moyes on 17:46 - Oct 17 with 2625 viewscoolranger

Dutch or German League.

He would not succeed in Italy or Spain. Too much of a culture gap for his type I would say.

Or perhaps he'll get a job in Scotland?
David Moyes on 18:08 - Oct 17 with 2585 viewsWilloW4

David Moyes on 16:36 - Oct 17 by WilloW4

Didn't you used to bang on about'Arry and fly the flag for the job he's doing for us??? And know possibly moves eh.!!?

So you don't reply to my question.. But -1 me... ! Made me smile.
David Moyes on 18:12 - Oct 17 with 2571 viewsMatch82

Moyes? He's only been sacked once hasn't he?
David Moyes on 18:26 - Oct 17 with 2547 viewsBklynRanger

Tony cancels his 'dinner' with Redknapp and gets over to Moyes's house with the x-box, a nice bottle of whisky, 'Love Actually' on blu-ray, a curry, flowers, and a quarter of squidgy black. By tomorrow lunchtime Harry is the first ever victim of a pissed up sacking via Twitter.
David Moyes on 18:44 - Oct 17 with 2505 viewsMatch82

David Moyes on 18:26 - Oct 17 by BklynRanger

Tony cancels his 'dinner' with Redknapp and gets over to Moyes's house with the x-box, a nice bottle of whisky, 'Love Actually' on blu-ray, a curry, flowers, and a quarter of squidgy black. By tomorrow lunchtime Harry is the first ever victim of a pissed up sacking via Twitter.

If he played FIFA with Remy, perhaps he'll play Football Manager with Moyes?

Save QPR from relegation on X-Box, get a job. Don't worry, we'll let you put the cheats in to give you unlimited funding...
David Moyes on 19:05 - Oct 17 with 2441 viewsNorthernr

Because the only people we'd be able to poach to come to us are promising up and coming managers from divisions below us, or possibly abroad, and they're not the sorts that Tony and Phil will have seen on the Goals on Sunday sofa are they?

Moyes. Yes. Immediately. His forte is building up small and medium sized clubs through comprehensive scouting, development of youth, steady year on year planning, shrewd transfer activity etc. Ideal for us, everything we don't do.

I suspect his stock is a good deal higher than QPR, but it might not be as high as he seems to think. He'll struggle to get a Champions League job after what happened last year.
David Moyes on 20:23 - Oct 17 with 2357 viewsCanadaRanger

Moyes. Yes.
Anyone who followed Sir Alex's footsteps at ManU was on a hiding to nothing.
David Moyes on 20:41 - Oct 17 with 2318 viewsClive_Anderson

He's a very good manager, but he wouldn't come to us and I'm not sure he'd be the right fit anyway.

My worry is like the last two we've ended up with he will see himself as too big for the club. I can't imagine a manager coming from Man Utd is going to see us as anything other than a massive step downwards.

Just been reading on the other thread the effect the arrogance of Hughes and his entourage had on the club because he thought he was too big for us.
David Moyes on 00:16 - Oct 18 with 2206 viewsNortholt_Rs

David Moyes on 16:39 - Oct 17 by daveB

I think he'd do well for us but being linked to the Inter job at the moment, would have thought he can get a better club than us

No such thing exists....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

David Moyes on 00:18 - Oct 18 with 2203 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I wouldn't say no.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

David Moyes on 03:04 - Oct 18 with 2140 viewsade_qpr

If you don't ask you don't get, so TF ask away.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

David Moyes on 05:51 - Oct 18 with 2120 viewsRed_Ranger

TBH we look in disarray. Would love hime to come but too much of a long shot for him. Personally I think the job would really suit him.
David Moyes on 09:09 - Oct 18 with 2016 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We'll find a way to fvck his career further.
David Moyes on 09:23 - Oct 18 with 2000 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Would be ideal for us but will surely be aiming higher.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024