Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't deserve that! 19:28 - Nov 8 with 3251 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Easily the better team today. Main posative has to be that of the bottom 6/7 teams we actualy seem to be getting better. After some promising performances against more fancied opposition, we now need to take these performances and put it in place against those around us in the comming weeks.
Didn't deserve that! on 19:30 - Nov 8 with 3227 viewsClive_Anderson

We looked absolutely fantastic, without the dodgy ref or Aguero we would have walked it. Vargas was fantastic as was Charlie and even Zamora. Great team performance.
Didn't deserve that! on 19:31 - Nov 8 with 3195 viewskropotkin41

Well, we showed no signs tonight of flagging despite a couple of defeats. I think that this near enough settled team has continued recovery well within its capabilities.

Is it too soon to say that we actually look pretty exciting? Oh sh*t!! Did I say that out loud?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Didn't deserve that! on 19:32 - Nov 8 with 3178 viewsRanger78

Pretty damn good wasn't we. Another very good performance from us. 4 great performances in a row but only 4 points. We'll be ok if these performances carry on

Great effort and commitment. Austin, Vargas were great but everyone did well. Something has definitely changed over the last few weeks and I like it
Didn't deserve that! on 19:33 - Nov 8 with 3168 viewsAndyB

Zamora full 90 mins - he might need two weeks to recover from that.
Good performance though
Didn't deserve that! on 19:34 - Nov 8 with 3152 viewsDiscodroids

oh well...im so proud of thr r'ss tonight , i could possibly listen to towies mark wrights 'club classics' on heart fm tonight and not turn chingford into a bloody summer of sam serial killing frenzy.

get in lads...

time to knock off the balance of those san miguels in the fridge.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 19:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Didn't deserve that! on 19:36 - Nov 8 with 3128 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Didn't deserve that! on 19:32 - Nov 8 by Ranger78

Pretty damn good wasn't we. Another very good performance from us. 4 great performances in a row but only 4 points. We'll be ok if these performances carry on

Great effort and commitment. Austin, Vargas were great but everyone did well. Something has definitely changed over the last few weeks and I like it

Maybe its a virtualy new defence and midfield from the start of the season, finaly gelling and settling down.
Didn't deserve that! on 19:37 - Nov 8 with 3102 viewsPommyhoop

Superb effort. We harness that for the up and coming 'must(should) win' matches we will piss the 'mini league of death'.
Come on you RRRRrrrrrRssss
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 19:39]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Didn't deserve that! on 19:38 - Nov 8 with 3095 viewsRanger78

Didn't deserve that! on 19:36 - Nov 8 by dodge_stoke_r

Maybe its a virtualy new defence and midfield from the start of the season, finaly gelling and settling down.

Clearly, but I was particularly referring to the effort and commitment that everyone is showing. There is a definite shift and I like it a lot
Login to get fewer ads

Didn't deserve that! on 19:40 - Nov 8 with 3070 viewsMonahoop

Didn't deserve that! on 19:32 - Nov 8 by Ranger78

Agree. Great game this evening. Got me thinking that QPR are at last looking like a Premier League side, or at least one that is not playing with fear.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Didn't deserve that! on 19:46 - Nov 8 with 3020 viewsQPRDave

Vargas, Austin, Zamora, Fer, Isla, Henry.....one of them for mom
Didn't deserve that! on 19:47 - Nov 8 with 3010 viewsBrazilNutR

Pellegrini...what a prize idiot...

"We had clear chances but when the ball doesn't want to go in, it is difficult to score."
Didn't deserve that! on 19:47 - Nov 8 with 3008 viewsvegasranger

Without Aguero we win this match. Players worked so hard, got a deserved bit of luck on the second goal. The question is, are we going to keep up this level of performance against lesser sides? For me Isla and Vargas have really got the pace of this division now. Fer is improving. At times we drop back in numbers but don't close down the player on the ball. Still this is miles better than the first 2 months and we now have chance to survive.
Didn't deserve that! on 19:49 - Nov 8 with 2988 viewskropotkin41

Didn't deserve that! on 19:40 - Nov 8 by Monahoop

Agree. Great game this evening. Got me thinking that QPR are at last looking like a Premier League side, or at least one that is not playing with fear.

Can't see any excuse for us to fear anyone home or away now.

We need 6pts from every 5 games to reach 40pts this season. Well within our grasp.

Didn't deserve that! on 19:51 - Nov 8 with 2955 viewsQPR442

Gutted and well deserved the 3 points but aguero is quality and we always get done by a bit of quality from the big boys.

Why is Rudd Gullit smirking all the time? Getting a bit P'd with his smiling. I
Didn't deserve that! on 19:53 - Nov 8 with 2945 viewsPommyhoop

Didn't deserve that! on 19:49 - Nov 8 by kropotkin41

Can't see any excuse for us to fear anyone home or away now.

We need 6pts from every 5 games to reach 40pts this season. Well within our grasp.

Yep our mind bender Clarke has to bottle that attitude we showed tonight and shower the lads with it before every game...
Think we will be ok ...

Never in doubt..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Didn't deserve that! on 19:54 - Nov 8 with 2915 viewskarl

Didn't deserve that! on 19:33 - Nov 8 by AndyB

Zamora full 90 mins - he might need two weeks to recover from that.
Good performance though

International break, Harry using his loaf?
Zamora definitely allows us to play higher up the pitch, although not too many stand out moments he is terrific in his role
Didn't deserve that! on 19:56 - Nov 8 with 2898 viewsRangersAreBack

Ultimately we were undone by a combination of poor decisions, long balls and the brilliance of Aguero. However, a point against City is a good result and keeps us in touching distance despite a difficult recent run of games. The challenge now is to maintain this performance level and beat the teams around us in the coming weeks.
Didn't deserve that! on 19:56 - Nov 8 with 2897 viewskropotkin41

Didn't deserve that! on 19:54 - Nov 8 by karl

International break, Harry using his loaf?
Zamora definitely allows us to play higher up the pitch, although not too many stand out moments he is terrific in his role

There's definitely someone using their loaf at LR these days............ maybe it's just accidental chemistry: we've finally put together a group of coaches under Harry that makes it work.

Didn't deserve that! on 20:26 - Nov 8 with 2734 viewsBrazilNutR

We need Man City to start trouncing all the other teams now...and find their form
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024