Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Koncheski!!!! 10:34 - Nov 15 with 4662 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Just watched him on socer AM .Jesus H Christ. I know footballers aren't exactly known for their inteligence, but the guy comes across as a complete simpleton!
[Post edited 15 Nov 2014 10:34]
Paul Koncheski!!!! on 10:37 - Nov 15 with 4641 viewsTacticalR

They can't all write books.

Air hostess clique

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 10:47 - Nov 15 with 4603 viewsDiscodroids

ive always though along with man utds phill jones , that he looks like the bottom half of 'master blaster' from mad max 3

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 10:54 - Nov 15 with 4581 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Hahaha last season I gave him so much grief from my seat he actually stuck his middle finger up at me from the pitch! If only I'd caught it on camera, id love to have been the one behind his banning for it!

He does look like a simpleton, even more so up close.
Paul Koncheski!!!! on 10:55 - Nov 15 with 4573 viewseasthertsr

He IS a simpleton!
Paul Koncheski!!!! on 11:40 - Nov 15 with 4447 viewsHunterhoop

He's got only 3 question right ABOUT HIMSELF out of 10...
Paul Koncheski!!!! on 12:40 - Nov 15 with 4328 viewsMrSheen

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 11:40 - Nov 15 by Hunterhoop

He's got only 3 question right ABOUT HIMSELF out of 10...

Question 3 - Is this your arse or a hole in the ground?

Can I phone a friend?
Paul Koncheski!!!! on 16:22 - Nov 15 with 4108 viewsstowmarketrange

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 10:37 - Nov 15 by TacticalR

Or even read them.
Paul Koncheski!!!! on 16:59 - Nov 15 with 4049 viewsbillericaydicky

I didn't see it, but David Bentley was on there recently and made two planks look bright.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 18:26 - Nov 15 with 3951 viewsbosh67

The lad has been sent off a number of times and was often told to take a deep breath and count to ten when he got wound up. Sadly he can only count to 7.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 04:00 - Nov 16 with 3694 viewsOregonQPR

You're calling him a simpleton but spell his name and intelligence wrong. Too many Potteries fumes inhaled?
Paul Koncheski!!!! on 05:03 - Nov 16 with 3685 viewsFredManRave

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 10:37 - Nov 15 by TacticalR

or wrongs.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 11:38 - Nov 16 with 3524 viewsTacticalR

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 16:59 - Nov 15 by billericaydicky

I didn't see it, but David Bentley was on there recently and made two planks look bright.

I heard Bentley interviewed on Off the Ball earlier this year and he sounded OK. He was so fed up with football that when his contract ran out at Tottenham he just stopped playing (at age 29).
https://www.newstalk.ie/David-Bentley-chats-to-Off-The-Ball-about-retiring-at-29

Air hostess clique

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 11:44 - Nov 16 with 3512 viewsJamie

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 11:38 - Nov 16 by TacticalR

I heard Bentley interviewed on Off the Ball earlier this year and he sounded OK. He was so fed up with football that when his contract ran out at Tottenham he just stopped playing (at age 29).
https://www.newstalk.ie/David-Bentley-chats-to-Off-The-Ball-about-retiring-at-29

He was interviewed by SSN to announce his retirement and in amongst claiming be had fallen out of love with the game, admitted that if he could get a contract at a PL club he would happily carry on, but couldn't be arsed to go down the levels or up sticks and go abroad permanently to get a contract.

Came across more that he had made more than enough money and would rather retire as a 'PL player' albeit in name only.
Paul Koncheski!!!! on 11:52 - Nov 16 with 3504 viewsTacticalR

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 11:44 - Nov 16 by Jamie

He was interviewed by SSN to announce his retirement and in amongst claiming be had fallen out of love with the game, admitted that if he could get a contract at a PL club he would happily carry on, but couldn't be arsed to go down the levels or up sticks and go abroad permanently to get a contract.

Came across more that he had made more than enough money and would rather retire as a 'PL player' albeit in name only.

I wonder what 'carrying on' at a PL club would mean for Bentley? Getting paid to grace the bench like SWP or Andy Johnson?

Air hostess clique

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 12:09 - Nov 16 with 3474 viewsDejR_vu

Paul Koncheski!!!! on 11:44 - Nov 16 by Jamie

Comes across as thick and lazy.

Basically gave it up because he wasn't enjoying it like he did when he was a kid. Apparently ruined by coaches and money. Became more like a job. Really? Wouldn't have a clue what a prior job is ( he's currently living in Marbella spending his time running the kids to school).

Retired on the money that he claims has ruined things. Embarrassing.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2014 12:17]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024