Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight 14:51 - Nov 15 with 7953 viewsTripper

Got a couple of spares for the sold out gig tonight.

Standing tickets £45.00 face value each.If anyones interested you can have the pair for £60.00
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 17:23 - Nov 15 with 6503 viewseastside_r

I'm going anyway.

If there is a lull in the atmosphere, we should liven it up with a couple 'Oh Bobby Zamora's.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 17:31 - Nov 15 with 6478 viewsizlingtonhoop

Steve Cropper and The Animals and Friends for me tonight, at Islington Assembly rooms, otherwise I genuinely would've had a slice of that...
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 18:00 - Nov 15 with 6433 viewsLblock

Damn and blast! I've just got back from wedding suit shopping (didn't go for the spice boys look by the way) if I'd known sooner I'd of been all over that

Have a good one and give Neville and Horace my regards

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 18:28 - Nov 15 with 6400 viewsFredManRave

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 18:00 - Nov 15 by Lblock

Damn and blast! I've just got back from wedding suit shopping (didn't go for the spice boys look by the way) if I'd known sooner I'd of been all over that

Wedding suit?! I had you down as a DJ man.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2014 18:38]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 00:06 - Nov 16 with 6266 viewsthemodfather

i went thursday and it was good...steve craddock on guitar all night, he usually works with paul weller.....terry hall does little, shuffles around with shoulders down if lucky, still a good gig...
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 00:37 - Nov 16 with 6253 viewsbob566

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 00:06 - Nov 16 by themodfather

i went thursday and it was good...steve craddock on guitar all night, he usually works with paul weller.....terry hall does little, shuffles around with shoulders down if lucky, still a good gig...

Saw them in Dublin two weeks ago. Very ordinary. Brutal compared to their comeback gig I saw in Brixton
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 11:02 - Nov 16 with 6153 viewsNW5Hoop

Hope you got there in time for Sleaford Mods opening.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 12:36 - Nov 16 with 6105 viewscobbleR

Went Fridy night.... cracking night....although that could be to do with the amount of beer drank!!

Sleaford Mods, id heard about them, they are very errr interesting :-) enjoyable though.
Login to get fewer ads

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 10:59 - Nov 17 with 5983 viewssimmo

Also went on the Friday night, was expecting to get pissed and have a bit of a skank, instead got involved in the mosh pit, first one for a while, still sore today...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 11:07 - Nov 17 with 5975 viewsElHoop

Went Thursday - good gig, no mosh pit for me, Sleaford Mods were shite - what does the other bloke do apart from open and shut the laptop and try (unsuccessfully) to dance, drink out of a bottle? Shame that they let that shower onto the main stage and relegated the Spitfires to the bar.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 13:34 - Nov 17 with 5935 viewsNW5Hoop

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 11:07 - Nov 17 by ElHoop

Went Thursday - good gig, no mosh pit for me, Sleaford Mods were shite - what does the other bloke do apart from open and shut the laptop and try (unsuccessfully) to dance, drink out of a bottle? Shame that they let that shower onto the main stage and relegated the Spitfires to the bar.

Nothing. Not that that it matters. It's all about Jason Williamson's words.

But I can't post lyrics because the swear filter picks them up.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 17:53 - Nov 17 with 5862 viewsqpr1976

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 18:00 - Nov 15 by Lblock

Neville doesn't tour with them anymore.
Likewise Roddy.

Olny 4 originals left now - shame.

Agree the original reunion gigs at Briston were amazing, for those of us that we not fortunate or old enough to see them 1st time round.

Love the roundhouse as a venue though.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 12:54 - Nov 18 with 5762 viewsdodge_stoke_r

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 00:06 - Nov 16 by themodfather

Stood next to Terry Hall on the train from Old Trafford to Picccadilly when we played Man Utd a couple of years back. He always looks a right miserable cvnt in stage and in interviews ect. I wish I could say he is different in real life. But he's not, he looked a right miserable cvnt on that day too!
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 13:07 - Nov 18 with 5759 viewsQPRMUSO

Better still, Snarky Puppy tonight.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 13:31 - Nov 18 with 5743 viewsTacticalR

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 12:54 - Nov 18 by dodge_stoke_r

Stood next to Terry Hall on the train from Old Trafford to Picccadilly when we played Man Utd a couple of years back. He always looks a right miserable cvnt in stage and in interviews ect. I wish I could say he is different in real life. But he's not, he looked a right miserable cvnt on that day too!

I'm the man in grey, I'm just the man at C & A
And I don't have a say in the war games that they play

http://www.thespecials.com/music/view/21

Air hostess clique

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 13:40 - Nov 18 with 5728 viewsRisborough_r

Went to see From The Jam last week in Clapham. Unable to stand around tapping my feet so went in the mosh pit. Fell over twice had to be rescued. Couldn't move the next day. Great night would highly recommend
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 13:49 - Nov 18 with 5718 viewsElHoop

Terry Hall Quotes @TerryHallQuotes · 22 May 2012

"people who don`t know me think I'm miserable, people who do know me know I'm miserable"
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 14:02 - Nov 18 with 5700 viewsBrixtonR

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 17:53 - Nov 17 by qpr1976

Neville doesn't tour with them anymore.
Likewise Roddy.

Olny 4 originals left now - shame.

Agree the original reunion gigs at Briston were amazing, for those of us that we not fortunate or old enough to see them 1st time round.

Love the roundhouse as a venue though.

Was lucky enough to go to the first reunion gig at Brixton Academy, it was supposed to be the second gig but the night before got called off (think TH was ill?).

We were in the seats up top but have to say it looked amazing on the floor below like an old football terrace. Great night though.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 15:37 - Nov 18 with 5664 viewsstowmarketrange

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 14:02 - Nov 18 by BrixtonR

Was lucky enough to go to the first reunion gig at Brixton Academy, it was supposed to be the second gig but the night before got called off (think TH was ill?).

We were in the seats up top but have to say it looked amazing on the floor below like an old football terrace. Great night though.

I'm off to see James at the Academy on Friday night.Any decent boozers there now?I used to cycle from Mitcham to Waterloo every night and home again in the mornings.
I've never cycled so fast in all my life as I did through Brixton during the 80's,but it was never boring going through there at 3am.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 16:52 - Nov 18 with 5628 viewsBrixtonR

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 15:37 - Nov 18 by stowmarketrange

I'm off to see James at the Academy on Friday night.Any decent boozers there now?I used to cycle from Mitcham to Waterloo every night and home again in the mornings.
I've never cycled so fast in all my life as I did through Brixton during the 80's,but it was never boring going through there at 3am.

Definitely a few good boozers and bars around

I'd maybe go for either the Trinity Arms (Trinity Gardens) or the Duke of Edinburgh (Ferndale Road)
There's also the the Marquis of Lorne though I haven't been there for a while. Also the SW9 bar (Dorrel place) is quite nice though more a bar than a boozer.

On the other side of the road I wouldn't bother with the the Beehive except as a last resort lol. If you like craft beer there's the Craft beer Co just behind the overground station. Otherwise if you go on to Coldharbour lane (just turn left outside the tube an it's left again at the crossroads) The Prince is on the corner which is good but may be rammed as it's got a club above it. On the same side is the Prince Albert where I seem to end up alot lately and over the road is the Market House which is OK, more expensive though and may be rammed.

Have a good one !
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 17:19 - Nov 18 with 5617 viewsstowmarketrange

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 16:52 - Nov 18 by BrixtonR

Definitely a few good boozers and bars around

I'd maybe go for either the Trinity Arms (Trinity Gardens) or the Duke of Edinburgh (Ferndale Road)
There's also the the Marquis of Lorne though I haven't been there for a while. Also the SW9 bar (Dorrel place) is quite nice though more a bar than a boozer.

On the other side of the road I wouldn't bother with the the Beehive except as a last resort lol. If you like craft beer there's the Craft beer Co just behind the overground station. Otherwise if you go on to Coldharbour lane (just turn left outside the tube an it's left again at the crossroads) The Prince is on the corner which is good but may be rammed as it's got a club above it. On the same side is the Prince Albert where I seem to end up alot lately and over the road is the Market House which is OK, more expensive though and may be rammed.

Have a good one !

Cheers mate.I can't have too many though as our train to Newcastle is at 8.10 from stowmarket the next morning.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 17:30 - Nov 18 with 5610 viewsElHoop

We always go to the Trinity Arms when we go to the Academy, but it's not that big and gets pretty rammed. Good though.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 17:33 - Nov 18 with 5604 viewsBrixtonR

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 17:19 - Nov 18 by stowmarketrange

Cheers mate.I can't have too many though as our train to Newcastle is at 8.10 from stowmarket the next morning.

No worries at all mate. I'm impressed, it's pretty hardcore going out in Brixton on a Friday night and still going to Newcastle from Stowmarket the next morning !
We're on the 8am from Kings X and I plan to be in bed by 10 Fri night.

Funnily enough one of my best friends who lived in Brixton for years recently moved to Stowmarket so will be going to see her soon - I f that's OK it'd be great to get some pub advice for down there nearer the time.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 17:37 - Nov 18 with 5596 viewsstowmarketrange

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 17:33 - Nov 18 by BrixtonR

No worries at all mate. I'm impressed, it's pretty hardcore going out in Brixton on a Friday night and still going to Newcastle from Stowmarket the next morning !
We're on the 8am from Kings X and I plan to be in bed by 10 Fri night.

Funnily enough one of my best friends who lived in Brixton for years recently moved to Stowmarket so will be going to see her soon - I f that's OK it'd be great to get some pub advice for down there nearer the time.

No problem.We are back home about 11.30 Saturday night so hopefully we ain't first on MOTD.Then we're off to Wembley for the women's international on Sunday morning.Who needs sleep.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 12:41 - Nov 19 with 5511 viewsBrightonhoop

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 11:07 - Nov 17 by ElHoop

Rather enjoying the Sleafords new song, Tizwaz, they're an acquired taste I guess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024