Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He's Gone 14:25 - Feb 3 with 17004 viewsMaggsinho

He's Gone on 14:41 - Feb 3 with 3611 viewsDiscodroids

[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 14:44]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

He's Gone on 14:42 - Feb 3 with 3615 viewsBklynRanger

Sherwood's got to be on his way. Mixed feelings about that but things definitely had to change.

He's Gone on 14:43 - Feb 3 with 3586 viewsdachiltern

His timing is useless to us.

Transfer window closed, stuck with some of his dross back room staff excepted who I assume will go with him.

Thanks Harry it's been a waste of a season!
He's Gone on 14:43 - Feb 3 with 3586 viewsballbag

JIZZBOMB.
He's Gone on 14:45 - Feb 3 with 3547 viewsRanger78

Wow !! I'm a seriously happy man. Hopefully I can start to feel pride in our club again !!!

Everything over the last few days looked as though they were trying to push him but I never ever ever thought he'd walk !

Wow.

I just looked like the guy on the TV advert where he jumps up in his office screaming with joy. Got some seriously strange looks !!
[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 15:57]
He's Gone on 14:45 - Feb 3 with 3544 viewsQPunkR

Mate just text me about this on my lunch break. Result! Fúck off Soppy Bollox! Just pissed off he didn't fúck off a coupla weeks ago. But then again he's only thrown a strop 'cos he wasn't allowed to pull Tony's trousers down any more.
Good riddance, and I hope Sir Les reintroduces Tarbs to the fold (and Diakité - that guy cracks me up!)

QPR - "shit but local"

He's Gone on 14:46 - Feb 3 with 3509 viewsRanger78

He's Gone on 14:41 - Feb 3 by Discodroids

[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 14:44]

On top of my elation, you're post has just made pi:: myself laughing !!! Brilliant!!
He's Gone on 14:47 - Feb 3 with 3482 viewsMaggsinho

He's Gone on 14:45 - Feb 3 by QPunkR

Mate just text me about this on my lunch break. Result! Fúck off Soppy Bollox! Just pissed off he didn't fúck off a coupla weeks ago. But then again he's only thrown a strop 'cos he wasn't allowed to pull Tony's trousers down any more.
Good riddance, and I hope Sir Les reintroduces Tarbs to the fold (and Diakité - that guy cracks me up!)

Liquid lunch was it?
Login to get fewer ads

He's Gone on 14:48 - Feb 3 with 3467 viewsRanger78

He's Gone on 14:30 - Feb 3 by THEBUSH

Wow, best thing to happen, he'd lost interest in us months ago

He lost interest about 3 months after taking over....as soon as he realised he wasn't good enough to keep us up the first time round.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 15:58]
He's Gone on 14:48 - Feb 3 with 3464 viewsYorkRanger

Time now for calm heads.

Sh1t it's QPR
He's Gone on 14:50 - Feb 3 with 3422 viewsShotKneesHoop

What a wonderful day.

Now watch certain players who are currently injured suddenly become fit and interested in playing again.

Let's hope we get our Rangers back.

What about car drivers Bondy Bond and Smokey Joe - have they gone for an operation as well?

Let's hope so.

I smell an away win coming up next!!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

He's Gone on 14:50 - Feb 3 with 3417 viewsMytch_QPR

Just goes to show - no money in the transfer market = toys out of pram. The chance of survival is slim but if we all get behind the team and new manager who knows?

The big upside is that the books will look healthier for not having spunked more money on HR transfers, so we are potentially in a position to plan for the future wherever we end up next season.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

He's Gone on 14:51 - Feb 3 with 3401 viewsranger08

He's Gone on 14:50 - Feb 3 by ShotKneesHoop

What a wonderful day.

Now watch certain players who are currently injured suddenly become fit and interested in playing again.

Let's hope we get our Rangers back.

What about car drivers Bondy Bond and Smokey Joe - have they gone for an operation as well?

Let's hope so.

I smell an away win coming up next!!

ANOTHER LESSON LEARNT FOR FERNANDES…

WRITING WAS ON THE WALL WHEN FERNANDES BACKED HIM AND HE DIDN'T SIGN THE NEW DEAL

Happy he's gone
He's Gone on 14:52 - Feb 3 with 3380 viewsPinnerPaul

Tarbs and Diakite, not what you would call a "disciplined" middle two!

Top prize to anyone who can predict Saturday's starting 11 now though - all up in the air again.

Just because Sir Les is a legend doesn't mean he will pick a team we all agree with - he might even still play your mate!
He's Gone on 14:53 - Feb 3 with 3359 viewsDiscodroids

[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 14:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

He's Gone on 14:54 - Feb 3 with 3280 viewseghamranger

Was Les trying to do the transfers yesterday though!

Can't wait too Saturday now.. Love Sir Les
He's Gone on 14:55 - Feb 3 with 3269 viewsQPunkR

He's Gone on 14:47 - Feb 3 by Maggsinho

Liquid lunch was it?

Why's that?

QPR - "shit but local"

He's Gone on 14:59 - Feb 3 with 3191 viewsjohncharles

Wasn't the transfer money it's his dodgy knee.

The lies continue.

Strong and stable my arse.

He's Gone on 15:00 - Feb 3 with 3182 viewsBasingstokeR

He's Gone on 15:01 - Feb 3 with 3160 viewsBrixtonR

He's Gone on 14:48 - Feb 3 by Ranger78

He lost interest about 3 months after taking over....as soon as he realised he wasn't good enough to keep us up the first time round.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 15:58]

I felt he'd lost it about the time we lost to Man U at home when we went down the first time. Hated the Cnt for his don't give a fck, won't take the blame, your lucky to have me attitude more and more ever since

Not sure why it's well done to TF though, even if HR was actually pushed I think the timing is about as stupid as you could get. Mind you It's just the sort of load of old bollocks you'd expect from the Bungle bros.

He should have gone for Gross misconduct after 3 games this year.
Imagine any one of us talked our bosses into giving us millions of pounds of funding for a work project and then abandoned it after 2 hours saddling them with millions of pounds of useless assets ala the 3-5-2. Doubt if we'd still be in a job 6 months later lol

Still Ding Dong, good riddance and thanks for bringing nothing (well apart from derision) to our club
[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 15:03]
He's Gone on 15:02 - Feb 3 with 3156 viewsHantsR

He's Gone on 14:31 - Feb 3 by BasingstokeR

It's his knee thats made him resign dont you know!

just a knee-jerk reaction?

coat etc.
He's Gone on 15:02 - Feb 3 with 3144 viewsJigsore

One more thing (I only just stopped jumping up and down long enough to actually read the article)

“Sadly I need immediate surgery on my knee which is going to stop me from doing my job in the coming weeks. It means I won’t be able to be out on the training pitch every day, and if I can’t give 100 per-cent I feel it’s better for someone else to take over the reins."

LOL

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

He's Gone on 15:05 - Feb 3 with 3096 viewsBeauRanger

How's your luck....knee has to have an op' the day after the transfer window closes??
He's Gone on 15:05 - Feb 3 with 3091 viewsMaggsinho

He's Gone on 14:55 - Feb 3 by QPunkR

Why's that?

You sounded a bit 'emotional' although I guess it was genuine emotion and not 'emotion'.

He's Gone on 15:06 - Feb 3 with 3079 viewsSaycey

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024