Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He's Gone 14:25 - Feb 3 with 17093 viewsMaggsinho

He's Gone on 16:16 - Feb 3 with 2405 viewskropotkin41

Rats jumping off the sinking ship but good riddance to bad rubbish.

It's got to the point where it's not spotting lies any more, it's trying to spot truths in case one should tumble out by accident when the old charlatan opens his mouth.

Win, lose or draw now, stay up or get relegated, I'll be satisfied if we see 100% effort from the team selected, honest endeavour and real fight.

Redknapp's put us right in the soup, but I'm so happy he's gone. As others have mentioned, let's hope this is indeed the start of a culture change at QPR.

As for me I'm taking at least a year off from calling for managerial resignation........... except in the event of proven crimes against humanity or talk of merging with Fulham.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

He's Gone on 16:29 - Feb 3 with 2346 viewsW7Ranger

The rumour going round is that apparently he walked past TF's office carrying a car door and passed him his resignation letter through the window!
He's Gone on 16:34 - Feb 3 with 2334 viewsPinnerPaul

He's Gone on 16:16 - Feb 3 by kropotkin41

It's got to the point where it's not spotting lies any more, it's trying to spot truths in case one should tumble out by accident when the old charlatan opens his mouth.

Win, lose or draw now, stay up or get relegated, I'll be satisfied if we see 100% effort from the team selected, honest endeavour and real fight.

Redknapp's put us right in the soup, but I'm so happy he's gone. As others have mentioned, let's hope this is indeed the start of a culture change at QPR.

As for me I'm taking at least a year off from calling for managerial resignation........... except in the event of proven crimes against humanity or talk of merging with Fulham.

Actually don't think the effort has been lacking - which gives me more hope that we can still get out of it.

Different to when Harry took over in that respect, dressing room seems more together.

We can only wait & see.
He's Gone on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2259 viewsWatfordR

He's Gone on 16:16 - Feb 3 by kropotkin41

Whoever comes in is entitled to expect a minimum of three years in the job. That's pretty much what Redknapp was being given and it's hard to imagine anyone doing a much worse job.
He's Gone on 18:47 - Feb 3 with 2145 viewsAitch

He's Gone on 16:07 - Feb 3 by BerkoRanger

Have they also gone? Is this confirmed, mate?

I just took it for granted. Has anyone seen them walk or talk without Harry's hand on the remote control?

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

He's Gone on 19:12 - Feb 3 with 2102 viewsthemodfather

seems wrong to me, why bring uo the knee now? who gets dr's results at 0530am??
another excuse not to have spent in window cos no time for new man.

harry thanks for the promotion, you should have gone in may!
He's Gone on 19:18 - Feb 3 with 2080 viewsandygg

Too bad, so sad. Bye bye.
He's Gone on 19:45 - Feb 3 with 2031 viewsPommyhoop

Just heard the news.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

He's Gone on 19:56 - Feb 3 with 2001 viewsHooparoo

He's Gone on 19:45 - Feb 3 by Pommyhoop

Just heard the news.

Happy days eh Pom?

Good riddance to the dodgy old prick! 😁

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

He's Gone on 20:45 - Feb 3 with 1955 viewskysersosaqpr

About time - but more to this than meets the eye - just day after window shuts - there's some sort of agenda here I'm not getting.
Sorry to p.iss on everyone's party, but also wonder if Charlton supporters were crowing the same when Curbishley left?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

He's Gone on 20:53 - Feb 3 with 1931 viewspaulparker

He's Gone on 20:45 - Feb 3 by kysersosaqpr

About time - but more to this than meets the eye - just day after window shuts - there's some sort of agenda here I'm not getting.
Sorry to p.iss on everyone's party, but also wonder if Charlton supporters were crowing the same when Curbishley left?

Curbishley kept Charlton in the PL for years finnishing in the top 10 playing entertaining football
Redcrapp was in danger of taking us down twice
To compare the 2 is like comparing chalk & cheese
apart from Wembley it's been a depressing 3 years under HR , he won't be missed

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

He's Gone on 20:56 - Feb 3 with 1914 viewskysersosaqpr

He's Gone on 20:53 - Feb 3 by paulparker

Curbishley kept Charlton in the PL for years finnishing in the top 10 playing entertaining football
Redcrapp was in danger of taking us down twice
To compare the 2 is like comparing chalk & cheese
apart from Wembley it's been a depressing 3 years under HR , he won't be missed

Yeah, your right. But still think there's a hidden agenda going on and we're all missing something that'll become blindingly obvious in a few months time.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024