Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights games 21:18 - Feb 11 with 3290 viewsClive_Anderson

Burnley and Palace both losing but West Brom just taken the lead against Swansea.
Tonights games on 21:20 - Feb 11 with 3282 viewsRs_Holy

Forget West Brom..... Pullis is their manager
Tonights games on 21:25 - Feb 11 with 3250 viewsFredManRave

Burnley were excellent first half and extremely unlucky to go in 2-1 down. Pleased they did though. Utd really are average, I'm amazed that they're 3rd in the table.

Personally, even with Pullis, West Brom are still in amongst it even if they win tonight. It's any 3 from 8, from Palace down.

I think the bottom 3 now will be the bottom 3 at the end of the season although it will be interesting to see who Villa bring in (Lambert has just been sacked) and the effect they have although I can't see how they can turn around 3 years of shiteness. Hope not anyway.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Tonights games on 21:32 - Feb 11 with 3206 viewsClive_Anderson

Burnley look good but keep failing to pick up the points. Feels like it could cost them.

Shitballs Palace have just scored.

Ugh so have Chelsea.
Tonights games on 21:33 - Feb 11 with 3200 viewsQPR1882

JOHN TERRY IS A CNT

thats all
Tonights games on 21:41 - Feb 11 with 3150 viewskropotkin41

Tonights games on 21:25 - Feb 11 by FredManRave

Burnley were excellent first half and extremely unlucky to go in 2-1 down. Pleased they did though. Utd really are average, I'm amazed that they're 3rd in the table.

Personally, even with Pullis, West Brom are still in amongst it even if they win tonight. It's any 3 from 8, from Palace down.

I think the bottom 3 now will be the bottom 3 at the end of the season although it will be interesting to see who Villa bring in (Lambert has just been sacked) and the effect they have although I can't see how they can turn around 3 years of shiteness. Hope not anyway.

Hmmm, I think it's 3 from 6.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Tonights games on 21:43 - Feb 11 with 3122 viewsCiderwithRsie

Feel vaguely dirty having to be pleased ManUre won after being outplayed by Burnley, who I've always quite liked.

Next year QPR, please let's have our fate in our own hands, eh?
Tonights games on 21:44 - Feb 11 with 3115 viewsFredManRave

Tonights games on 21:41 - Feb 11 by kropotkin41

Hmmm, I think it's 3 from 6.

You're probably right as Pullis and Pardew will probably get the job done.

3 from 8 sounds better though!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Tonights games on 21:48 - Feb 11 with 3079 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Palace wont, West Brom wont, and although somehow losing to us 2-0 i dont think Sunderland will either. Leaving Us, Hull, Villa, Burnley and Leicester. Leicester look dead and buried, and whilst Burnley are better than all five teams IMO with their run in i see them going down as well, leaving Us, Villa and Hull. Any of those three could drop with the other two

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Tonights games on 21:57 - Feb 11 with 3012 viewsactonman

thats all well and good but can anyone come up with a scenario that doesnt involve us please .
Tonights games on 22:36 - Feb 11 with 2906 viewskropotkin41

Tonights games on 21:57 - Feb 11 by actonman

thats all well and good but can anyone come up with a scenario that doesnt involve us please .

Unbeaten run of 6 games.............. win 4, draw 2.............. we get to 36pts and we're safe or near as damn it by around the end of March!

Da dah!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Tonights games on 23:20 - Feb 11 with 2823 viewsstowmarketrange

We only need 4 or 5 wins now.Either West ham,Everton or Newcastle at home,with maybe a surprise win against one of the big teams.
Hull,Palace,WBA,Leicester or villa away might provide another 2 wins.
I'd like to be safe by the time we go to Leicester though.
Tonights games on 00:33 - Feb 12 with 2715 viewsHollowayRanger

wba pullis 1 defeat in 7 games

got two good strikers working together no danger of going down in my eyes

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024