Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? 08:04 - Feb 23 with 4469 viewsjohnhoop

Having finally stopped writing a-se licking articles about his great mate and hero Redknapp, today this apology for a journalist decides to do a hatchet job on Chris Ramsey, mocking his use of young players and omitting to mention even once the joke of a manager who is responsible for us,Ramsey and the club being in the desperate situation it is. Sickening.
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 08:09 - Feb 23 with 4450 viewsBasingstokeR

Completely ignoring our injury list there for a start

Managers contract length doesn't equal a long term plan or not either
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 08:11 - Feb 23 with 4439 viewsNorthernr

Redknapp should get a fcking byline on that piece.
Totally fails to mention just how bloody good Doughty has looked in his two appearances so far, and the lack of other options due to injuries.
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 08:12 - Feb 23 with 4438 viewsdanehoop

Rarely read his stuff. All designed to sell newspapers through supplying opinion rather than objective news.

Never knowingly understood

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 08:17 - Feb 23 with 4410 viewsDiscodroids

Samuel carried out an interview on radio 5 with mark chapman the day harold decided his knees couldnt cope with the trauma of being told he couldnt buy adebayor.

ive not heard such a vomit inducing piece of shit goulash since lorrane kelly asked nick clegg if he wanted george clooney to play him in a film about his life.

to listen to this flabby turd you would have thought that harold was the victim of an IRA nutting squad and kneecapped via 9 inch nails to the fkn lino.

looks like the runt of a petre dish splice of zak dingle and a gone -to -seed george best litter.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 8:19]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 08:27 - Feb 23 with 4381 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I won't be clicking on it anyway. Not giving that embarrassment a hit.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 08:28 - Feb 23 with 4375 viewssimmo

What an embarrasment.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 08:45 - Feb 23 with 4307 viewsElHoop

What an idiot he is.

Seems to be telling Ramsey 'don't give up the day job' by kicking him for 'not giving up the day job'.

And he then says 'and it is far-fetched to believe Rangers have a group of brilliant teenagers'. We don't actually need a group of brilliant teenagers, we just need people who can come in and do a job in their proper position, as and when required.

It's most certainly far-fetched to believe that the Daily Mail has a group of brilliant football journalists.
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 09:13 - Feb 23 with 4245 viewsKonk

Samuel is blatantly in love with Redknapp. They probably spend a lot of time chatting about Tubby Isaacs & pie and mash, whilst Samuel sits astride Redknapp giving him a long, deep massage.

When Roy got the England job ahead of Hodgson, it was hilarious; the press went into a meltdown. We could win the WC and it still wouldn’t convince some of them that Redknapp wasn't robbed. Nice to see Redknapp coming out with more sh it the other day — “If England don’t win the Euros in 2016, we might as well give up” — yeah, because everyone has us down as favourites, what with our amazing track record of winning tournaments and the fact that our team’s packed full of the most exciting talents in World football. This coming from a bloke who made out that the odds were hopelessly stacked against him every week.

Interesting to note that everyone I know who watches football regularly has had Redknapp down as a chancer for years, whereas the people I work with who never go the match, and get their football opinions from Talk Sport and the tabloids, all seem to think Redknapp’s some sort of genius.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 10:12]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 09:15 - Feb 23 with 4239 viewspaulparker

Who gives a sh1t what this fat West ham Loving fcuk thinks
its obviously a hatchet job instructed by that other useless west ham loving cnt Redcrapp ,
goes to show more and more how threated HR was with Les & Ramsey coming in and showing him up for what he really was , a highly paid ponce who thinks about himself and what he can gain ,
HR is the ultimate politician that his sh1t somehow doesn't stink and its never down to him , his mate sloth Samuel is just the mouth piece to spin his bullsh*t
fck em both

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 09:27 - Feb 23 with 4194 viewsMytch_QPR

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 09:13 - Feb 23 by Konk

Samuel is blatantly in love with Redknapp. They probably spend a lot of time chatting about Tubby Isaacs & pie and mash, whilst Samuel sits astride Redknapp giving him a long, deep massage.

When Roy got the England job ahead of Hodgson, it was hilarious; the press went into a meltdown. We could win the WC and it still wouldn’t convince some of them that Redknapp wasn't robbed. Nice to see Redknapp coming out with more sh it the other day — “If England don’t win the Euros in 2016, we might as well give up” — yeah, because everyone has us down as favourites, what with our amazing track record of winning tournaments and the fact that our team’s packed full of the most exciting talents in World football. This coming from a bloke who made out that the odds were hopelessly stacked against him every week.

Interesting to note that everyone I know who watches football regularly has had Redknapp down as a chancer for years, whereas the people I work with who never go the match, and get their football opinions from Talk Sport and the tabloids, all seem to think Redknapp’s some sort of genius.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 10:12]

You're spot on, as usual, Konk.

Had the terrible misfortune to meet (briefly) a Chelsea 'fan' before HR walked - he said something along the lines of QPR's form all being down to the players fault as Redknapp was such a fentastic manager. Sky has bred a legion of armchair fans who lap up whatever the media throws at them - and the media loves Harry because he can't keep his trap shut for more than a few seconds. It's a wonder his jaw didn't give in before his knees.

Anyway, won't read The Fail, ever, so keeping calm with a herbal tea.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 09:34 - Feb 23 with 4163 viewskensalriser

Time for this:

www.shouldireadthedailymail.com

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 09:50 - Feb 23 with 4100 viewsdaveB

Always like his columns but that is awful
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 09:54 - Feb 23 with 4080 viewsrobith

The man is a tool. Mediawatch did a good piece on him the other day when he was talking about the Chelsea racism incident but going back to his piece when he called John Terry's words to Anton Ferdinand "ultimately meaningless"
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 10:04 - Feb 23 with 4052 viewsozexile

What a misguided piece that is. Ridiculous journalism.
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 10:07 - Feb 23 with 4037 viewsCamberleyR

Cünty Samuel is becoming the new Mick Dennis. I think someone needs to "massage" his wiki article...
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 10:16]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 10:32 - Feb 23 with 3953 viewsPetros

His sole piece of "evidence" - that a poor touch led to a foul which led to a sending off - for criticising our new-found youth policy is desperate beyond words. I think I am right in saying he is the highest paid football writer in the country. He used to be not bad in The Times. This is deeply embarrassing stuff.
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 10:35 - Feb 23 with 3921 viewsSpiritofGregory

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 10:32 - Feb 23 by Petros

His sole piece of "evidence" - that a poor touch led to a foul which led to a sending off - for criticising our new-found youth policy is desperate beyond words. I think I am right in saying he is the highest paid football writer in the country. He used to be not bad in The Times. This is deeply embarrassing stuff.

He's getting paid handsomely to write drivel that supports his mate, nice work if you can get it.
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 12:57 - Feb 23 with 3654 viewsYorkRanger

The Daily Mail is garbage, never read it, don't believe anything in it and this article will not, therefore, pass before my eyes...
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 13:36 - Feb 23 with 3534 viewsJuzzie

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 12:57 - Feb 23 by YorkRanger

The Daily Mail is garbage, never read it, don't believe anything in it and this article will not, therefore, pass before my eyes...

Problem is it passes by tens of thousands of eyes and the people reading it probably believe the bull$hit that is written.
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 13:57 - Feb 23 with 3467 viewsJigsore

i'm increasingly unable to determine the line between real journalism and parody articles. Are there any 'opinion pieces' left that aren't just written by shills trying to make some easy money?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 14:30 - Feb 23 with 3406 viewscaliforniahoop

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 09:27 - Feb 23 by Mytch_QPR

You're spot on, as usual, Konk.

Had the terrible misfortune to meet (briefly) a Chelsea 'fan' before HR walked - he said something along the lines of QPR's form all being down to the players fault as Redknapp was such a fentastic manager. Sky has bred a legion of armchair fans who lap up whatever the media throws at them - and the media loves Harry because he can't keep his trap shut for more than a few seconds. It's a wonder his jaw didn't give in before his knees.

Anyway, won't read The Fail, ever, so keeping calm with a herbal tea.

Loooool, 10/10
Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 15:46 - Feb 23 with 3275 viewsTacticalR

Can Martin Samuel sink any lower? on 13:57 - Feb 23 by Jigsore

i'm increasingly unable to determine the line between real journalism and parody articles. Are there any 'opinion pieces' left that aren't just written by shills trying to make some easy money?

Opine early, opine often.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024