Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa fans on pitch 19:40 - Mar 7 with 6972 viewsBobJack

I know we have done it a fair few times over the years, but for a Prem team and local derby, it looked like too few stewards / police.

Hope it all passed safely for the players.

Hope this doesn't detract too much from Villas win and great goal by Scotty. Villa fans ( like any others) won't care, they won..... questions should be asked though, one really bad assault on a player and all prem games will be behind wire netting etc.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Villa fans on pitch on 12:56 - Mar 8 with 1507 viewsQuakerJack

Villa fans on pitch on 11:49 - Mar 8 by Darran

Like we did at Bury. 😂

And Rotherham

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Villa fans on pitch on 13:01 - Mar 8 with 1506 viewsPrivate_Partz

Villa fans on pitch on 11:51 - Mar 8 by matt_the_jack

And Wrexham in the FAW Final, the last game at the Vetch

Indeed it had happened to us. Villa have been starved of success despite their large support. I think they came on the pitch as they thought the game was over. When the final onslaught started it was boisterous but good natured.
A fine and an improvement in the stuarding would be fine by me. I am no fan of Villa btw. Not one of my favourite clubs by any means.
The bigger point for me was Scotty. He showed what he can do when being released early and running at defences. I would still have him back.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Villa fans on pitch on 13:14 - Mar 8 with 1483 viewsmonmouth

Villa fans on pitch on 13:01 - Mar 8 by Private_Partz

Indeed it had happened to us. Villa have been starved of success despite their large support. I think they came on the pitch as they thought the game was over. When the final onslaught started it was boisterous but good natured.
A fine and an improvement in the stuarding would be fine by me. I am no fan of Villa btw. Not one of my favourite clubs by any means.
The bigger point for me was Scotty. He showed what he can do when being released early and running at defences. I would still have him back.

He's going to mug us in two weeks isn't he? It's inevitable.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Villa fans on pitch on 13:16 - Mar 8 with 1482 viewsj01

So all seater stadiums are easier to manage the crowd and stops pitch invasions like the old days thats now been blown out of the water bring in safe standing please asap
Villa fans on pitch on 13:23 - Mar 8 with 1466 viewsPrivate_Partz

Villa fans on pitch on 13:14 - Mar 8 by monmouth

He's going to mug us in two weeks isn't he? It's inevitable.

Written in the stars. Let's hope we can get more than them regardless. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Villa fans on pitch on 14:01 - Mar 8 with 1446 views3swan

Villa fans on pitch on 19:57 - Mar 7 by Darran

Yeah if we'd just beaten Cardiff at home in the cup to go to Wembley I'm sure everyone would have just sat there clapping.
Passionless tw*ts are ruining the game

Said the man who wanted fans to stay off the pitch after last home games of the season
[Post edited 8 Mar 2015 14:03]
Villa fans on pitch on 14:03 - Mar 8 with 1443 views3swan

Like we did at Bury. 😂

And Wycombe
Villa fans on pitch on 14:09 - Mar 8 with 1431 viewsslate_dk

Villa fans on pitch on 09:20 - Mar 8 by Jackfath

Delph was bitten.

“Very, very scary,” said Delph, who claimed that he lost his armband, a boot and was bitten.
Login to get fewer ads

Villa fans on pitch on 14:15 - Mar 8 with 1422 viewsDarran

Villa fans on pitch on 14:01 - Mar 8 by 3swan

Said the man who wanted fans to stay off the pitch after last home games of the season
[Post edited 8 Mar 2015 14:03]

Oh FFS Clive that's completely different mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Villa fans on pitch on 14:19 - Mar 8 with 1412 viewsUxbridge

Most of our fans would never have coped with the 90's, let alone the 70's or 80's.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Villa fans on pitch on 14:52 - Mar 8 with 1386 viewsJohnw102

2 0 up your team are going to Wembley so do you run on the pitch and risk being identified and losing the chance of being there?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Villa fans on pitch on 15:41 - Mar 8 with 1346 viewsdantheswansman

Like we did at Bury. 😂

We ? ? speak for yourself . i did no such thing .
Villa fans on pitch on 16:33 - Mar 8 with 1319 viewsKilkennyjack

Villa fans on pitch on 19:57 - Mar 7 by Darran

Yeah if we'd just beaten Cardiff at home in the cup to go to Wembley I'm sure everyone would have just sat there clapping.
Passionless tw*ts are ruining the game

Darran - what about the reverse, you know swans at cardiff in a losing semi final situation. Would you fear for our players or not ? Its not right. And i was there in the bad old days - and it was not right then either. There has to be a price to be paid in my book. And as a paying punter i don't want to have to look at foolish drunken yobs when i want to watch the footie - they can feck right off.

Beware of the Risen People

Villa fans on pitch on 16:35 - Mar 8 with 1317 viewsDarran

Villa fans on pitch on 16:33 - Mar 8 by Kilkennyjack

Darran - what about the reverse, you know swans at cardiff in a losing semi final situation. Would you fear for our players or not ? Its not right. And i was there in the bad old days - and it was not right then either. There has to be a price to be paid in my book. And as a paying punter i don't want to have to look at foolish drunken yobs when i want to watch the footie - they can feck right off.

I take your point. 👍

Villa fans on pitch on 16:38 - Mar 8 with 1310 viewskarnataka

Villa fans on pitch on 08:50 - Mar 8 by Darran

Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewellery.

F*cking morons are killing the game.

Was that quote one of Lennon's? Seem to recall hearing it with a Scouse accent.
Villa fans on pitch on 16:39 - Mar 8 with 1181 viewsDarran

Villa fans on pitch on 16:38 - Mar 8 by karnataka

Was that quote one of Lennon's? Seem to recall hearing it with a Scouse accent.

Yes.

Villa fans on pitch on 17:09 - Mar 8 with 1151 viewsswans11

Villa fans on pitch on 15:41 - Mar 8 by dantheswansman

We ? ? speak for yourself . i did no such thing .

Was also at bury did not go on pitch just celebrated in stand. No one should ever enter pitch during game afterwards if like it was that day to celebrate promotion I have no problem with it.
Villa fans on pitch on 20:33 - Mar 8 with 1093 views3swan

Villa fans on pitch on 14:15 - Mar 8 by Darran

Oh FFS Clive that's completely different mun.

It was posted tongue in cheek, but what you are saying is that...................

A friendly end of season pitch invasion is a no no

A pitch invasion with a potential for trouble is ok

Not that I want to put words into your mouth
Villa fans on pitch on 20:58 - Mar 8 with 1076 views3swan

Not just at Villa

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-31787596
Villa fans on pitch on 21:02 - Mar 8 with 1068 viewsDarran

Villa fans on pitch on 20:33 - Mar 8 by 3swan

It was posted tongue in cheek, but what you are saying is that...................

A friendly end of season pitch invasion is a no no

A pitch invasion with a potential for trouble is ok

Not that I want to put words into your mouth

I know it was posted tongue in cheek you crazy man now get your carer to put you to bed.

Love you Clive. ❤️

Villa fans on pitch on 21:07 - Mar 8 with 1062 views3swan

Villa fans on pitch on 21:02 - Mar 8 by Darran

I know it was posted tongue in cheek you crazy man now get your carer to put you to bed.

Love you Clive. ❤️

Just finishing my warm milk
Villa fans on pitch on 21:09 - Mar 8 with 1061 viewsDarran

Villa fans on pitch on 21:07 - Mar 8 by 3swan

Just finishing my warm milk

You knows the score.

Villa fans on pitch on 22:56 - Mar 8 with 1023 viewsjackrabbit

Villa fans on pitch on 11:48 - Mar 8 by dantheswansman

100% agree with this . but after the whistle has gone (running on pitch i mean) . doing before end of game shows a lack of respect for your teams players and the club in my humble opinion.

All seemed fairly harmless to me and the overreaction today has been slightly bemusing. There was no fighting between rival fans on the pitch and the invading mob of what looked like predominantly Villa fans, seemed quite genial and good-humoured. I suppose it was worrying for the players especially the visiting ones, but it seems nothing serious happened.

Fabian Delph complained that somebody nicked his armband and "Someone tried to take my boot off. People tried to kiss me and were biting me. It was scary". What the biting or the kissing?

Apparently West Brom goalkeeper Boaz Myhill "was involved in a confrontation with a Villa fan who tried to take a selfie with him". I trust ISIL didn't hear about it or we can see them subjecting their victims to selfies ....rather than chopping their heads off. Horrifying.

As I say, there's really not a lot to be outraged about, in this particular instance of a pitch invasion. If Carlsberg did pitch invasions.....
Villa fans on pitch on 23:08 - Mar 8 with 1007 viewsjackrabbit

By the way I am agreeing with the point about not doing it . during the match but after the match has finished. First one definitely not ok.
Villa fans on pitch on 23:10 - Mar 8 with 1003 viewsDewi1jack

Villa fans on pitch on 14:19 - Mar 8 by Uxbridge

Most of our fans would never have coped with the 90's, let alone the 70's or 80's.

Not so much of the pitch invasions (due predominantly to the fencing) as opposite fans terrace invasions.
Interesting times, but glad they're in the past.
Like taking my family and will be taking the granddaughter soon.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024