Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next phase of consultation on Old Oak launched ... 17:14 - Mar 18 with 2687 viewsJuzzie

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/old-oak-qpr-consultation-new-stadium-2341179.a

Next phase of consultation on Old Oak launched ... on 17:29 - Mar 18 with 2654 viewsadhoc_qpr

That picture they use on all the stadium stories makes me laugh, I always imagine 2 seconds afterwards the corner kick failing to beat the first man...
Next phase of consultation on Old Oak launched ... on 18:11 - Mar 18 with 2563 viewsizlingtonhoop

Tinned Ham?
Next phase of consultation on Old Oak launched ... on 18:18 - Mar 18 with 2553 viewsMatch82

Next phase of consultation on Old Oak launched ... on 17:29 - Mar 18 by adhoc_qpr

That picture they use on all the stadium stories makes me laugh, I always imagine 2 seconds afterwards the corner kick failing to beat the first man...

Unless he's hitting that with the outside of his foot, I think it's going straight out of play for a goal kick. Certainly not got the angle to curl it inwards towards the 6 yard box.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024