Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions 13:45 - May 3 with 6000 viewsN12Hoop

Do I go to what could be our last ever Premiership home game or do I do something enjoyable instead?

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 14:01 - May 3 with 5963 viewsAgedR

We few, we happy few, etc...

As mascohistic as it is, I will endure.

I think I might immediately reconsider if Karl fuggin Henry is playing left wing again though.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 16:28 - May 3 with 5816 viewsbatmanhoop

I'll be making the effort exactly for that reason, how long will it take to get back? We blew it big time when you consider the backing the managers have had. Pig sick to be honest
Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 18:12 - May 3 with 5720 viewsStevenageR

Surely we can manage to beat Newcastle, they've been appalling recently. I spose they'll all see our game as a gimme, can't say I blame them
Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 18:18 - May 3 with 5716 viewsLblock

The wake in The Queen Adeliade should be a sight.

Hopefully the sun will shine so some outdoor drinking can occur and Benny can leave his woolly hat at home and pick an attacking side.
We will be down mathematically by then however I'm sure Bungle will still serve up the Twitteratie with ~believe, still convinced we can do this etc, etc

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 18:37 - May 3 with 5696 viewsBrixtonR

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 18:18 - May 3 by Lblock

The wake in The Queen Adeliade should be a sight.

Hopefully the sun will shine so some outdoor drinking can occur and Benny can leave his woolly hat at home and pick an attacking side.
We will be down mathematically by then however I'm sure Bungle will still serve up the Twitteratie with ~believe, still convinced we can do this etc, etc

About 5 of us knocking it on the head to go to this....you should come after the QA instead of the game :-)

http://www.trancesanctuary.com/

I mean its either this...............

or this

No offence to anyone in the second picture including me :-)
Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 19:27 - May 3 with 5640 viewsRangersDave

Go and do something enjoyable mate, like beating your sausage with a meat tenderiser, before getting someone to taser your tongue.

Gotta be more enjoyable than watching that dross!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 00:12 - May 4 with 5488 viewsted_hendrix

I'm not going, a short while ago I put my ST in an envelope and I'm sending it to the Son of a poster on this MB gratis.
I'm walking away from football completely not because we've been relegated but I've fallen out of love with the whole goddam thing.
I cant stand the obscene wages that players are paid, I'm strongly against the TV money that's pumped into football especially the Prem League, I cancelled my Sky subscription last week for that very reason (sad I know but they're you go).
You just know that any-time after the 82nd the truly dreadful Newcastle will score against us.
I honestly cant remember the last time I didn't have a ST, and I can also say in all honesty that after some 50 odd Years of trapsing around this bloody Country watching and supporting my club I'm knocking It on the head.
Never thought I'd say that.
And no I wont get over It.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 00:22 - May 4 with 5474 viewsPunteR

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 00:12 - May 4 by ted_hendrix

I'm not going, a short while ago I put my ST in an envelope and I'm sending it to the Son of a poster on this MB gratis.
I'm walking away from football completely not because we've been relegated but I've fallen out of love with the whole goddam thing.
I cant stand the obscene wages that players are paid, I'm strongly against the TV money that's pumped into football especially the Prem League, I cancelled my Sky subscription last week for that very reason (sad I know but they're you go).
You just know that any-time after the 82nd the truly dreadful Newcastle will score against us.
I honestly cant remember the last time I didn't have a ST, and I can also say in all honesty that after some 50 odd Years of trapsing around this bloody Country watching and supporting my club I'm knocking It on the head.

You still coming on here though Ted?. Never met you mate but always see what you have to say about our ridiculous club. A valued opinion on here.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 00:44 - May 4 with 5446 viewsLowerloftLad

I will be following you out the door ted but doing newcastle missed both west ham and chelsea but with no prem football for a long long time and the fact I find it more of a choir than anything else these days

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 00:50 - May 4 with 5437 viewsPunteR

So, is everyone going to Trance Sanctuary instead?
I'm in.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 01:54 - May 4 with 5410 viewsOakR

I'm probably going to do the opposite. This is the first season since I started going in the mid-80s I've not been to a game (though I have seen some online).

In a strange sort of QPR torture way I think next season will be better - not necessarily results wise but in terms of getting a bit more connection with the team / club again.

The thing is it really didn't have to be like this, and the shame is the likes of you will leave and possibly never return which in itself is a scandal.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 03:27 - May 4 with 5392 viewsJAPRANGERS

Ted you are one of the posters that makes LFW so special. Please don't disappear from here next season.
Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 07:41 - May 4 with 5336 viewsLblock

Damn you BrixtonR and all you Trance Sanctuary go-ers!!

I'd love to but the mere sight of those wenches and the sound of a repetitive bass line and rolling hook would be enough to put my back out, cause a collapse and lead to my new lady wife leaving me
I'm sure the Egg could get by without my bald pate on the dance floor!!

Sad to see people walking away but I understand and feel the disconnect with the club
My connection with meeting a dozen or so of my mates in W12 is still strong even though I'm coming to despise the players and runners of the club

Then. Now. Always. RTID

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 09:02 - May 4 with 5243 viewsRecoilboss

Should be a cracker...
Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 09:20 - May 5 with 5055 viewsRangersw12

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 18:37 - May 3 by BrixtonR

About 5 of us knocking it on the head to go to this....you should come after the QA instead of the game :-)

http://www.trancesanctuary.com/

I mean its either this...............

or this

No offence to anyone in the second picture including me :-)

It's a difficult choice an afternoon of raving or watch us lose to Newcastle ............
Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 15:55 - May 5 with 4922 viewsPinnerPaul

I refuse to go to a game when we are already relegated, I didn't do it last time and I'm not doing it this time!

I'll be back next season though, renewing my S/T and looking forward to more games for less money (Almost convinced myself re that last part!)
Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 16:33 - May 5 with 4881 viewsHarbour

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 15:55 - May 5 by PinnerPaul

I refuse to go to a game when we are already relegated, I didn't do it last time and I'm not doing it this time!

I'll be back next season though, renewing my S/T and looking forward to more games for less money (Almost convinced myself re that last part!)

and if by some miracle we are not relegated by 4pm sunday will you change your mind Paul? I am going to NUFC game with my brother and hoping relegated or not I get to see Charlie score the winner for us and we get a chance to say goodbye to the best striker we have had in years and LR...
Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 16:50 - May 5 with 4853 viewsparker64

Home v Stockport the year we went down. Already relegated.

For a change I sat in the Paddock. Asked for a seat in the back row and he put me in the front row right by the corner flag next to the Stockport fans. Got drenched. Lost 3 or 4 nil. Wilbraham got a hat trick. Justin Cochrane came on and got sent off after about 3 minutes. Parade of shame after the game and someone tried to lamp Wardley over on the Ellerslie Rd side. Seems a long time ago.

Actually I think it was Kuqi who got a hat trick. Looked a good player.....
[Post edited 5 May 2015 16:51]
Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 17:02 - May 5 with 4835 viewsBrixtonR

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 09:20 - May 5 by Rangersw12

It's a difficult choice an afternoon of raving or watch us lose to Newcastle ............

In all honesty I wish I was going to the Newcastle game as it would mean that we were in with a chance of staying up.
Unless there is a miracle of cataclysmic proportions we'll already be down and the games a dead rubber so I just can't face it - and that's after spending £33.50 on a ticket
:-( I suppose in the past where there was more of connection/affinity with the players I wouldn't have missed the last home game of the season but it seems a bit pointless after this season.

Plus I'm going to Leicester so think that's enough misery for the next few weeks lol
Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 17:09 - May 5 with 4816 viewsRangersw12

Newcastle game: Decisions Decisions on 17:02 - May 5 by BrixtonR

In all honesty I wish I was going to the Newcastle game as it would mean that we were in with a chance of staying up.
Unless there is a miracle of cataclysmic proportions we'll already be down and the games a dead rubber so I just can't face it - and that's after spending £33.50 on a ticket
:-( I suppose in the past where there was more of connection/affinity with the players I wouldn't have missed the last home game of the season but it seems a bit pointless after this season.

Plus I'm going to Leicester so think that's enough misery for the next few weeks lol

You just know those wnkers will win at City ( and results go our way) which will drag it out for another week and all our best raving plans will be thrown out the window !!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024