Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Gallen 14:29 - Jun 29 with 4050 viewsMaggsinho

New first team coach.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/steve-gallen-qpr-first-team-coach-chris-ramsey
Steve Gallen on 16:38 - Jun 29 with 3901 viewsTonto

surprised no one else has commented on this - I like that the club is promoting from within. Reminds me a bit of the famous Liverpool boot room... (probably more like a broom cupboard for us). but given what the club has been doing this summer, this is following that trend, and should be good for the club going forward.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Steve Gallen on 17:02 - Jun 29 with 3853 viewsBrianMcCarthy

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/148950/coaching-st

A few of us have commented on another thread, Tonto, though not many - like you, I thought this would be big news on here.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Steve Gallen on 17:23 - Jun 29 with 3814 viewsDevon_4_England

Good appointment - Congratulations Steve.

Great that the work he has done in difficult circumstances is getting recognition.

What is Bircham up to these days?

Gerry next in?
Steve Gallen on 21:46 - Jun 29 with 3689 viewsGetMeRangers

Steve Gallen on 17:23 - Jun 29 by Devon_4_England

Good appointment - Congratulations Steve.

Great that the work he has done in difficult circumstances is getting recognition.

What is Bircham up to these days?

Gerry next in?

Few calls for David Bardsley too, Ex players who you feel not only have blue and white in their veins but would give their all for the club

Perhaps he hasnt been promoted before as many previous managers felt that we were not producing youngsters that could step up. Early signs are that that is about to change and perhaps on or two will make the break through this season.
Steve Gallen on 22:09 - Jun 29 with 3642 viewsjamois

Is he a good coach though? Anyone know? Can he make ordinary players better? Can he increase skill levels? What's his M/O?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Steve Gallen on 22:19 - Jun 29 with 3612 viewsGetMeRangers

Steve Gallen on 22:09 - Jun 29 by jamois

Is he a good coach though? Anyone know? Can he make ordinary players better? Can he increase skill levels? What's his M/O?

Can only assume that CR, who worked along side him to start with, thinks so and you would guess Les thinks so too?

This doesnt look like a TF lead decision
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024