Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better environment gives hope 10:50 - Jul 18 with 2893 viewsSomersetHoops

We have a number of players in demand by other clubs, but unlike previous summer transfer windows they all say they are happy to stay at QPR. Some of this may be diplomacy on their part, but there does appear to be a training environment that players think they can benefit from. This probably won't stop the expected departures, but word will get round that QPR ain't a bad place to be now. We have suffered in the past from poor coaching and bad vibes around the team, so I hope this has changed and can translate into better attitudes and performances in the coming season. So much will depend on how the players Les, Chris and the scouts are bringing in and some of their new signings seem to be based on current ability and potential as they see it which is what many of us including myself have been asking for. I really hope it works out and the fans have the patience to allow the necessary time for the players who need it time to develop. Instant success may not be possible, but chasing that has got us in the mess we are, in.

Who's Next?

Better environment gives hope on 11:49 - Jul 18 with 2843 viewspomanjou

Patience, that's in somewhat short supply generally and by some on this board who think we have divine rights to succeed, immediately. They have suffered badly under the yoke of wright Phillips and still do whilst Hoillet is with us.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2015 11:50]

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024