Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Byte Night - help the homeless charity event (non QPR) 08:55 - Sep 25 with 2684 viewsFearless

Hi all
Myself and a couple of other R's fans are sleeping out on 3rd October to raise awareness and funds to help those less fortunate than ourselves

If you'd like to find out more, and/or make a donation, please see:

https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/ianfurey1

Many thanks, Ian
(I'll also be at Fulham tonight for anyone who knows me)

(Clive - trust this is ok)
[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 8:57]
Byte Night - help the homeless charity event (non QPR) on 09:18 - Sep 25 with 2666 viewsMytch_QPR

Hi Ian,
Will chip in when I get paid next week - a good cause and well done to you and your mates.
It's bad enough having to sleep rough, but makes me so sad when many are attacked for no reason whatsoever.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Byte Night - help the homeless charity event (non QPR) on 13:59 - Sep 25 with 2629 viewsFearless

Mytch and "anon"

Many thanks for your very generous donations - it's much appreciated

Ian
Byte Night - help the homeless charity event (non QPR) on 10:24 - Oct 5 with 2589 viewsFearless

Many thanks to all that sponsored me for Action for Children's Byte Night event.

The night was amazing, with c.350 people in London sleeping out (replicated in other cities across the UK).

To date the night has raised over £800k and is expected to top a million soon.
I managed to raise over £600 so far with more pledged.

As an aside, I also got to meet Jenny Agutter who was also supporting this event - she was absolutely lovely to talk to

Anyway, thanks again - it's really appreciated.

Ian
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024