Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Konchesky 19:42 - Oct 3 with 3435 viewsjohnhoop

Deserves a thread of his own I think. If everybody is singing the praises of JET and Fer (which they fully deserve), I don't think he should be left out as he had a truly excellent game. Defended better than any of the others and was up and down that wing putting in crosses like a player ten years younger.
Henry and Toszer, on the other hand, were absolute dogsh-te and if Ramsey ever starts with that combination again we will know for sure that his judgement is seriously lacking.
Konchesky on 19:44 - Oct 3 with 3423 viewsDeepcutHoop

The same Konchesky that people were slagging off and suggesting he should never play for us again a few games back?

Probably worth holding fire on judging other players so harshly on that basis.
Konchesky on 19:44 - Oct 3 with 3416 viewsgobbles

I think we all know his judgement is seriously lacking
Konchesky on 19:51 - Oct 3 with 3379 viewsjonno

Agree with the original post. In the games I have seen he has done well. It's also not easy for him as he regularly has to play with little or no help in front of him. Getting forward more now as he has become more match fit.
Konchesky on 19:53 - Oct 3 with 3356 viewsconnell10

yep up there with rangers best players today , great work rate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Konchesky on 23:25 - Oct 3 with 3144 viewsHollowayRanger

might not be saying much but

been our best defender all season

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Konchesky on 23:30 - Oct 3 with 3112 viewsBluce_Ree

He was our least shit player against Fulham and I reckon he's played quite well this season. Hardworking too.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Konchesky on 23:36 - Oct 3 with 3099 viewsbosh67

At 34 I think he has put in a shift all season. Least offender in terms of errors.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Konchesky on 02:18 - Oct 4 with 2977 viewsPunteR

He's sound.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Konchesky on 10:52 - Oct 4 with 2823 viewsfrancisbowles

Might have been a bit shaky first one or two games, which was understandable as he was the last one in before the season started, but has steadily improved. He will be difficult for Yun etc to shift this season, if he carries on in the same manner.
Konchesky on 10:59 - Oct 4 with 2808 viewsbaz_qpr

As I just said on another thread, having watched the goals on TV felt he should have done much better for the first two. Left Hall on his own against two for the first instead of covering, for the 2nd it was his man who reacted to the Green spill to score. He did well going forward, but for a player of his experience I would expect more of him vocally and in keeping that back four organised.

I think Yun has more to offer but has to earn his chance to get back in
Konchesky on 11:45 - Oct 4 with 2772 viewsloftus77

Konchesky on 10:52 - Oct 4 by francisbowles

Might have been a bit shaky first one or two games, which was understandable as he was the last one in before the season started, but has steadily improved. He will be difficult for Yun etc to shift this season, if he carries on in the same manner.

Agree with your first sentence - didn't protect him on this forum though if I recall...
[Post edited 4 Oct 2015 11:47]
Konchesky on 13:16 - Oct 4 with 2666 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I have to say that while Konchesky has had some good moments going forwards he has been awful at times in defence. Yesterday was entirely at fault for the first two goals. In the first he literally watched as his man had a free jump to head unchallenged and he got an ear bashing from Henry and Toszer, and the second he let go of his man in the box and ran outwards leaving his mark free to score.
Konchesky on 13:23 - Oct 4 with 2647 viewsTheBlob

Likes to put it about a bit.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Konchesky on 13:37 - Oct 4 with 2618 viewsClive_Anderson

Thought he would be shite or injured the whole time, but he's fit, available and playing pretty well. Easily good enough for this level.
Konchesky on 13:44 - Oct 4 with 2609 viewsMatch82

Konchesky on 10:59 - Oct 4 by baz_qpr

As I just said on another thread, having watched the goals on TV felt he should have done much better for the first two. Left Hall on his own against two for the first instead of covering, for the 2nd it was his man who reacted to the Green spill to score. He did well going forward, but for a player of his experience I would expect more of him vocally and in keeping that back four organised.

I think Yun has more to offer but has to earn his chance to get back in

Have just watched the highlights and this is exactly what I saw. I'd put him at fault for the first two goals, both times losing his man. Disappointing for someone of his experience.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024