Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most pleasant surprise this season 08:57 - Oct 25 with 3321 viewsNW5Hoop

Has been Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, whom we all seemed to think was a talented wastrel who would never apply himself. And he's been terrific, hasn't he? A pleasure to watch. You'd never have guessed he'd been frozen out at a League One club. Must have been Clint Hill who bought him, because obviously Ramsey never gets anything right.
The most pleasant surprise this season on 09:07 - Oct 25 with 3277 viewsCamberleyR

Starting to look like the player that quite a few Bristol City fans were sorry to see leave.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The most pleasant surprise this season on 09:09 - Oct 25 with 3266 viewsloftboy

Would be disappointed if it was a shoe in that Chaz automatically replaced him, hopefully there will be a way to accommodate both.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The most pleasant surprise this season on 09:20 - Oct 25 with 3232 viewsLadbrokeR

There's a potential dilemma for Friday. I personally don't think Benny will play two strikers. Firstly because we are away from home against at team that is in reasonable form and scoring. More importantly he just doesn't seem to play 2 strikers. I would imagine Charlie will be on the bench and at some point there will be a Jet for Charlie substitution a bit similar to the Jet for Polter at Brum.
The most pleasant surprise this season on 12:56 - Oct 25 with 3090 viewsTGRRRSSS

I'd like to see him get a run of games if he can keep fit, I don't see why him and Austin up front wouldn't benefit them both.
The most pleasant surprise this season on 13:04 - Oct 25 with 3070 viewsWatford_Ranger

Play JET off of Austin

Chery and Phillips both undeserving of a guaranteed place IMO
The most pleasant surprise this season on 13:07 - Oct 25 with 3063 viewsTGRRRSSS

Could be effective, MP and CA together have got alot of goals assits though I'd be in favour of JET and CA up front, giving MP more options on crosses etc.
The most pleasant surprise this season on 13:08 - Oct 25 with 3058 viewsbosh67

The most pleasant surprise this season on 09:09 - Oct 25 by loftboy

Would be disappointed if it was a shoe in that Chaz automatically replaced him, hopefully there will be a way to accommodate both.

Accommodate both? Two strikers? In the same team? Are you mad?

Two up front. Wash your mouth out or you will be burnt at the stake.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The most pleasant surprise this season on 13:08 - Oct 25 with 3058 viewsthehat

Play 3 5 2 that way we can play Austin, JET and Fur - Would suit the players we have at the club Yun and Phillips as the wing backs with Sandro and Faurlin playing the holding role. The back three would be Hall, Nedum and Hill.
Login to get fewer ads

The most pleasant surprise this season on 13:15 - Oct 25 with 3040 viewsdaveB

The most pleasant surprise this season on 13:08 - Oct 25 by thehat

Play 3 5 2 that way we can play Austin, JET and Fur - Would suit the players we have at the club Yun and Phillips as the wing backs with Sandro and Faurlin playing the holding role. The back three would be Hall, Nedum and Hill.

not sure Phillips can play the right wing back role but it's something to think about using as JET deserves to keep his place in the side
The most pleasant surprise this season on 13:23 - Oct 25 with 3013 viewsTGRRRSSS

The most pleasant surprise this season on 13:08 - Oct 25 by thehat

Certainly an option for home games and especially against some of the lesser lights - might have been effective against Wednesday this week actually.
The most pleasant surprise this season on 14:15 - Oct 25 with 2934 viewsMatch82

I've pleasantly surprised with JET this season. Does have a tendency to disappear slightly, be interesting to know if that's a system / position issue or due to his style of play. if the former, there may still be more to come
The most pleasant surprise this season on 15:33 - Oct 25 with 2827 viewsNorthernr

Player that didn't always get in a League One side last season, bombed out previously by two Championship sides before as a lazy player with a poor attitude, inconsistent etc etc. Picked up for free, left out and forced to win his place in the team, now playing consistently well and scoring regularly. Fcking idiot this coach.
The most pleasant surprise this season on 16:05 - Oct 25 with 2780 viewshoof_hearted

The most pleasant surprise this season on 15:33 - Oct 25 by Northernr

Player that didn't always get in a League One side last season, bombed out previously by two Championship sides before as a lazy player with a poor attitude, inconsistent etc etc. Picked up for free, left out and forced to win his place in the team, now playing consistently well and scoring regularly. Fcking idiot this coach.

Like Sherwood did with Adebayor ?
The most pleasant surprise this season on 16:44 - Oct 25 with 2731 viewsitsbiga

JET has really taken the opportunity he has been given in Charlies absence to make a big impression. Hats off to him he gets 10/10 for effort and commitment and has really impressed, I too thought he was a lazy chancer in the beginning.
He is more physical than Charlie and I think should be used when dealing with a tough defensive unit. Charlie is more a sneaky poacher type, good at slipping into position and knocking it home. JET can bully his way into position and intimidate.
Great that we have those 2 weapons up front.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2015 16:45]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

The most pleasant surprise this season on 18:01 - Oct 25 with 2592 viewsthehat

Remember Les - Poor player very lazy and was even loaned out to a Turkish club - Then look what happened QPR was made for him maybe the same could happen with JET
The most pleasant surprise this season on 18:02 - Oct 25 with 2588 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I reckon these positive threads might catch on you know.
The most pleasant surprise this season on 18:39 - Oct 25 with 2518 viewsjohncharles

The most pleasant surprise this season on 18:02 - Oct 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

I reckon these positive threads might catch on you know.

Hoillett on the score sheet !!!????? Now there's a surprise.

Strong and stable my arse.

The most pleasant surprise this season on 18:49 - Oct 25 with 2486 viewsGetMeRangers

The most pleasant surprise this season on 15:33 - Oct 25 by Northernr

It is more than that. Anyone listening to his interviews or those of Les will have heard the undertone of disappointment and frustration of a player coming to us who, rightly or wrongly, expected to be competing for the striker role with either Mackie or Polter.

Somehow, potential that Les and CR saw in him is beginning to be unlocked and they have dealt with the sulky player syndrome. Managing him with his form and a returning Chaz will be CR's and Les' next challenge.

And more ammunition for those CR detractors, unfortunatley
The most pleasant surprise this season on 19:26 - Oct 25 with 2423 viewsTacticalR

The most pleasant surprise this season on 18:01 - Oct 25 by thehat

Remember Les - Poor player very lazy and was even loaned out to a Turkish club - Then look what happened QPR was made for him maybe the same could happen with JET

Has JET ever been in a Turkish club?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024