Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey gone (n/t) 21:37 - Nov 4 with 3123 viewsN12Hoop

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Ramsey gone (n/t) on 21:43 - Nov 4 with 3072 viewsN12Hoop

Official statement says he is being sacked because expectations changed following failure to move on key players in the summer.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Ramsey gone (n/t) on 21:44 - Nov 4 with 3041 viewsrosseeles

Ramsey gone (n/t) on 21:43 - Nov 4 by N12Hoop

Official statement says he is being sacked because expectations changed following failure to move on key players in the summer.

That official statement is shocking.

We told Chris this but changed our minds pretty much

I don't think Chris was right for the job , but our place is a bloody circus.
Ramsey gone (n/t) on 22:03 - Nov 4 with 2930 viewsDeepcutHoop

Ramsey gone (n/t) on 21:44 - Nov 4 by rosseeles

That official statement is shocking.

We told Chris this but changed our minds pretty much

I don't think Chris was right for the job , but our place is a bloody circus.

Im sick of this clown car of a club, and sick of the impatience that will ensure we never rebuild the club to what we all claim we want.

Promotion at any cost, regardless of the cost or the consequence, despite saying that wasn't what we wanted a few months ago.

If Sherwood comes in, or Warnock takes over permanently, my heart is going to go out of this altogether.

Congrats to the moaners, you got the focus of your anger gone. What the hell do we do now?
Ramsey gone (n/t) on 22:06 - Nov 4 with 2914 viewsrosseeles

Ramsey gone (n/t) on 22:03 - Nov 4 by DeepcutHoop

Im sick of this clown car of a club, and sick of the impatience that will ensure we never rebuild the club to what we all claim we want.

Promotion at any cost, regardless of the cost or the consequence, despite saying that wasn't what we wanted a few months ago.

If Sherwood comes in, or Warnock takes over permanently, my heart is going to go out of this altogether.

Congrats to the moaners, you got the focus of your anger gone. What the hell do we do now?

Buy yourself a gillet and strap yourself in, Sherwood and his ego will give us plenty to moan about
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024