Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commentary on any radio station anywhere? 15:21 - Nov 7 with 2386 viewspaesanu

Would like to tune in before Hoilett's screamer

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 15:29 - Nov 7 with 2362 viewsSimonJames

http://www.player.qpr.co.uk/live-matches#

100% of people who drink water will die.

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 15:35 - Nov 7 with 2338 viewspaesanu

Are you being facetious, young man? I believe you are, because you know full well I wouldn't be asking for a radio link if I had a QPR subscription!

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 15:37 - Nov 7 with 2325 viewsTheBlob

All right we're cheapskate batards but you don't have to rub it in.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 15:43 - Nov 7 with 2309 viewsClive_Anderson

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 15:37 - Nov 7 by TheBlob

All right we're cheapskate batards but you don't have to rub it in.

Exactly. Can barely afford to take a piss, let along get a pot to aim at.
Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 15:46 - Nov 7 with 2304 viewsTheBlob

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 15:43 - Nov 7 by Clive_Anderson

Exactly. Can barely afford to take a piss, let along get a pot to aim at.

We dream of having a pot.It's a communal trough with the sheep.

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:02 - Nov 7 with 2268 viewsSimonJames

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 15:35 - Nov 7 by paesanu

Are you being facetious, young man? I believe you are, because you know full well I wouldn't be asking for a radio link if I had a QPR subscription!

Sorry, not trying to be facetious... just confirming the only source I could find. Albeit that £4.49 monthly has seemed somewhat overpriced recently, given the crap football (but less depressing than shelling out £25-£30 plus travel etc.)

Also, why is it that a day or two later they show the video of the game in full on PlayerHD, but don't add commentary back?
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 16:07]

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:09 - Nov 7 with 2253 viewsFDC

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 15:46 - Nov 7 by TheBlob

We dream of having a pot.It's a communal trough with the sheep.

Communal trough with the sheep? We dreamed of having a communal trough with the sheep. When I was growing up we had to wait for the sheep to finish before we got our turn.
Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:12 - Nov 7 with 2249 viewsTheBlob

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:09 - Nov 7 by FDC

Communal trough with the sheep? We dreamed of having a communal trough with the sheep. When I was growing up we had to wait for the sheep to finish before we got our turn.

Huh,we were trampled half to death even to get a single view of the trough.And then we had to lick the sheep clean.

Login to get fewer ads

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:16 - Nov 7 with 2236 viewsFDC

Pfft. Only time we saw the trough was when we were given a picture of it for our birthday. Which we had share.
Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:26 - Nov 7 with 2215 viewsTheBlob

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:16 - Nov 7 by FDC

Pfft. Only time we saw the trough was when we were given a picture of it for our birthday. Which we had share.

You were lucky to have photographs.We had representations of an image hewn into granite which we carved with teeth borrowed from a diseased pig.

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:31 - Nov 7 with 2196 viewsFDC

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:26 - Nov 7 by TheBlob

You were lucky to have photographs.We had representations of an image hewn into granite which we carved with teeth borrowed from a diseased pig.

Shit man that sounds rough. Commiserations.
Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:32 - Nov 7 with 2193 viewsSimonJames

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:26 - Nov 7 by TheBlob

Borrowed teeth? Luxury! We had to use our own teeth
... until of course they got ground down to powder due to watching QPR during the last 18 months.

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:32 - Nov 7 with 2190 viewsTheBlob

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:31 - Nov 7 by FDC

Shit man that sounds rough. Commiserations.

We dreamed of having commisserations....

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:39 - Nov 7 with 2172 viewsClive_Anderson

I can't help but feel partially responsible for this thread.
Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:41 - Nov 7 with 2165 viewsTheBlob

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 16:39 - Nov 7 by Clive_Anderson

I can't help but feel partially responsible for this thread.

You'll have to live with that now.Avoid the mirror.

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 17:32 - Nov 7 with 2127 viewspaesanu

I'm going to ask Clive to start charging people for each post they write. 5p a pop.

Commentary on any radio station anywhere? on 18:08 - Nov 7 with 2103 viewsLowerloftLad

Sky sports went to loftus road once today all bloody game . Yet went to Norwich a good 15 times

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024