Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The QPR Reality Show 21:24 - Nov 12 with 2517 viewsN12Hoop

I figured that if the club was going to be such a soap opera it would be ripe for a reality show.

So the working title for my show is "I'm a football manager get me out of the x-factor with my big brother"

The concept is that 10 ''managers' are allowed to manage the club, one by one. Every minute of every day is followed through invasive cameras in every part of the club and training ground as well as microphones to pick up every conversation.

The manager does his thing and after every game the supporters vote on handheld devices placed on each seat whether he should get another week or be booted out. The decision can however be overruled by a panel of judges consisting of Tony Fernandes, Neil Warnock, Clive Whittingham and Tony Incenzo.

Once we have got through the 10 managers then the 2 with the highest points won go head to head in like a sudden death whereby they manage the team on alternate weeks for 4 games each and then the judges select a winner who wins a £1m contract with a handsome early termination bonus built in.

And then the following season we have Season 2 because no manager will last that long.

The club could sell advertising and sponsorship. Maybe they could even sell 1 or 2 of the manager spots to rich folk who fancy a go and help cash flow.

Anyone work in TV to help get this off the ground?

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024