Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pure garbage - but expected 11:11 - Dec 29 with 997 viewsDando

I havent had a chance to look through the other posts on here yet, but Im sure many people much share a similar view to me.

The huddersfield performance was pure garbage, drab beyond belief. But did I expect any different? No

As soon as the team sheets were known, it was obvious what was going to happen - we have seen it time and time before.

1) Hill - Solid, and we love him - but hes only going to hoof the ball long

2) Sandro, Henry AND Tozser all in the same team. Why?? I can understand maybe 2 of them, but all 3 at home to Huddersfield?

3) Henry - ok he didnt play too badly, but what did he actually add to the team? Why is he anywhere near the attacking half of the team? Its not his fault, but why was he picked again??

4) Fer - I am a big fan but his performance recently have been shocking. What has he done to keep his place?

5) Resting players e.g. Faurlin, yet leaving Luongo, Chery and JET benched? I have no explanation whatsoever for this.

6) No striker AGAIN - yet two available on the bench! Ok Polter isnt great, but still had the striker instinct to get us a goal

Why we continue to play such a flat, boring, negative lineup when there are plenty of good players available to our disposal is just ridiculous. It was obvious from that team line up that we wouldnt create any chances, there was no flair, pace, creativity, players out of position - some of our best players on the bench. It wasnt until 60/70 mins when a sub is made that we start to play any kind of football. We didnt have a shot until 38th minute yesterday! Didnt surprise me one bit with that line up

Why are we making life so difficult for ourselves? I have no doubt that if we played our strongest 11 we would have picked up far more points. Games as going by so quickly, and we are wasting points game after game by picking shocking lineups with no creativity or goals in them. I can understand if we have injuries, but we have plenty of players available. Its infuriating - especially at home to the struggling side.
If we continue to pick these line ups with no creativity, flare pace, or quality - then I cant see where our next win will come from.
Pure garbage - but expected on 11:16 - Dec 29 with 977 viewsjohncharles

You forgot to mention Toszer but that's understandable. He spent the afternoon running away from the ball.

Strong and stable my arse.

Pure garbage - but expected on 11:25 - Dec 29 with 951 viewstimcocking

I was watching stoke earlier. Great stuff. They were basically playing a 6-4 formation, with Geoff Cameron and Glenn Whelan basically playing as two extra defenders, then 4 in attack. They're not likely (Cameron and Whelan) to do anything Karl Henry doesn't and stoke are like watching brazil...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024