Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
X files 03:38 - Jan 25 with 3779 viewsMatch82

It's back. I had stopped watching it by the end but find myself excited at the prospect now that it's here!
X files on 07:12 - Jan 25 with 3720 viewsdavman

Towards the end, the incidental stories were great, but the main story was, frankly, crap. Seriously had enough of Cigarette Smoking Man.

Scully (not Tony, clearly) could have one though...

Although he did score a cracker against the PALARSE. ..

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

X files on 07:31 - Jan 25 with 3710 viewsbosh67

It's on Fox. I don't have Fox. Gutted.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

X files on 09:15 - Jan 25 with 3671 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I was thinking of getting the giant Box set and watching them all again before getting the new one on DVD.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

X files on 09:19 - Jan 25 with 3665 viewsTheBlob

If it returns to the spirit of the first series then yeah.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

X files on 09:50 - Jan 25 with 3632 viewsWatfordR

X files on 09:19 - Jan 25 by TheBlob

If it returns to the spirit of the first series then yeah.

Will be on Channel 5 in early Feb!
X files on 09:53 - Jan 25 with 3627 viewspaulparker

anything with Gillian Anderson in is a yes from me
that woman could curl one out in my bed and I still wouldn't kick her out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

X files on 09:59 - Jan 25 with 3621 viewsrobith

X files on 07:31 - Jan 25 by bosh67

It's on Fox. I don't have Fox. Gutted.

Channel 5 are showing it I think
X files on 12:31 - Jan 25 with 3555 viewsQPRDave

Got fed up with it and stopped watching when Fox left.........Be interesting to see if they can recapture it's appeal, with so many super natural series around now
Login to get fewer ads

X files on 12:33 - Jan 25 with 3550 viewsQPRDave

X files on 09:53 - Jan 25 by paulparker

anything with Gillian Anderson in is a yes from me
that woman could curl one out in my bed and I still wouldn't kick her out

...Dirty boy ....off
X files on 13:12 - Jan 25 with 3506 viewsisawqpratwcity

I never saw the series first time around (the limited TV coverage in our rural area didn't include the station with the rights), but saw a dozen shows selected ahead of this new series.

It was a helluva lot funnier and more interesting than I was expecting. I was also interested to see that it was where Vince Gilligan (Breaking Bad) started out.

God knows what the new stuff is like but the trailer shows two people who have aged quite a bit. Gillian Anderson looked better in "The Fall".

[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 13:43]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

X files on 15:00 - Jan 25 with 3425 viewswombat

X files on 13:12 - Jan 25 by isawqpratwcity

I never saw the series first time around (the limited TV coverage in our rural area didn't include the station with the rights), but saw a dozen shows selected ahead of this new series.

It was a helluva lot funnier and more interesting than I was expecting. I was also interested to see that it was where Vince Gilligan (Breaking Bad) started out.

God knows what the new stuff is like but the trailer shows two people who have aged quite a bit. Gillian Anderson looked better in "The Fall".

[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 13:43]

mate of mine went to school with her in sunny tottenham , she was a sort then as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

X files on 15:04 - Jan 25 with 3420 viewsvblockranger

Six part mini series which i hope will get better as i am a fan of the original series and last nights episode was pretty bad.
X files on 17:21 - Jan 25 with 3371 viewsDorse

X files on 15:04 - Jan 25 by vblockranger

Six part mini series which i hope will get better as i am a fan of the original series and last nights episode was pretty bad.

I think they'll go for a gritty, realistic feel for the new series. Mulder will have put on about 3 stone and now sports a hipster beard, whilst Scully now drives a colossal 4x4 with child seats that is liberally carpeted in raisins and smells vaguely of sick.

There will be an awkward silence in which they both remember the office party where they woke up and swore to blame aliens for their state of undress, rectal discomfort and amnesia interspersed with harrowing flashbacks.

Mulder will reckon he's in with a shot but then accidentally goes for a slash in the pub with Scully's husband who is hung like a rogue elephant. Mulder returns home to his Pot Noodle and sobs his way through REM's 'Everybody Hurts' 18 straight times.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024