Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Football League Show 12:07 - Feb 16 with 2312 viewsBlue_Castello

Now that a couple of days have passed and having got over the initial humiliation by our beloved neighbours I plucked up the courage to watch the highlights.

It was worth watching again to just reaffirm everything that I witnessed was not a bad dream, we really didn't have any midfield and it's almost impossible to criticise the defence after that performance.

What really annoyed was when Curbishley and Iwelumo were doing the round up Iwelumo said we have a FANTASTIC squad, what is his criteria for making that statement, I can only assume it's looking at names on a team sheet and going on past reputations.

Theres teams lower down the division playing far better as a unit than we are, it's not about somebody's past track record as a player it's all about how they play as a collective unit once they cross the white line.

Bolton lost 3-2 to Brighton away from home and gave a really good account of themselves, they will be no pushover, we may be playing the bottom team but let's hope JFH does some homework and if they pack their midfield we need to match them, last Saturday is history now let's try for all three points.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 12:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024