Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? 20:19 - Feb 29 with 4281 viewsmichael67

Being the February the 29th, this gives all females some sort of right to propose a wedded life.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 20:58 - Feb 29 with 4231 viewsizlingtonhoop

As a salary man I'm slightly niggled about working an extra day for nitto.
Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 21:10 - Feb 29 with 4214 viewsBrightonhoop

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 20:58 - Feb 29 by izlingtonhoop

As a salary man I'm slightly niggled about working an extra day for nitto.

Throw a sickie tomorrow, simples. :-D To the OP So far, and it's 10pm here, I have had to decline 17 proposals from unsuitable matches.
Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 21:26 - Feb 29 with 4174 viewsaston_hoop

Its a public holiday here in Mallorca for "Balearic Day" tomorrow so I feel like I've either been cheated out of a days work or cheated out of a days holiday. Or I'll just have a few beers tonight. Anyway, 1.5 hours to avoid the girlfriend and make it invalid!
[Post edited 29 Feb 2016 21:26]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 23:53 - Feb 29 with 4058 viewsHollowayRanger

one of the girls at work did to me!!!!

but she's already married and only did it in jest as they all know I wont have my wings clipped

do remember long ago being very worried that an girlfriend at the time was actually going to ask me lol

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 08:20 - Mar 1 with 3965 viewsWokingR

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 23:53 - Feb 29 by HollowayRanger

one of the girls at work did to me!!!!

but she's already married and only did it in jest as they all know I wont have my wings clipped

do remember long ago being very worried that an girlfriend at the time was actually going to ask me lol

I bumped into her earlier and she told me she'd asked you

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 09:25 - Mar 1 with 3920 viewsJAPRANGERS

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 08:20 - Mar 1 by WokingR

I bumped into her earlier and she told me she'd asked you

I don't think any normal bird would propose to our Holloway after he did this:

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 10:26 - Mar 1 with 3868 viewsscot1963

I think Blob was in a state of unease all day in case I popped the question but he's been poorly and I didn't want to see him in a state of collapse as he tried to run for the hills so I accepted bribery money to buy a bag instead
Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 16:01 - Mar 1 with 3767 viewsWokingR

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 10:26 - Mar 1 by scot1963

I think Blob was in a state of unease all day in case I popped the question but he's been poorly and I didn't want to see him in a state of collapse as he tried to run for the hills so I accepted bribery money to buy a bag instead

Oh god!
He'll be all over everyone on here like a rash now with cries of
"Lend us a tenner"
Login to get fewer ads

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 18:31 - Mar 1 with 3698 viewsHollowayRanger

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 09:25 - Mar 1 by JAPRANGERS

I don't think any normal bird would propose to our Holloway after he did this:

that was a classic guy just about to run on pitch and then steward goes and scores with header

better pic is when poor kid sees him lol

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 18:39 - Mar 1 with 3690 viewsbosh67

My girlfriend asked me if any other women had proposed to me today. When I said no she sounded disappointed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 19:35 - Mar 1 with 3651 viewsTheBlob

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 16:01 - Mar 1 by WokingR

Oh god!
He'll be all over everyone on here like a rash now with cries of
"Lend us a tenner"

No chance of gettin anything from you.
Tight git.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2016 19:36]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 19:53 - Mar 1 with 3634 viewsWokingR

Ok. Own up. Anybody been proposed to today? on 19:35 - Mar 1 by TheBlob

No chance of gettin anything from you.
Tight git.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2016 19:36]

It's in the post
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024