Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who would you like to see 16:59 - Mar 2 with 2792 viewsLowerloftLad

With the win v Birmingham I'm pretty sure we will be sitting nicely in mid table championship come the end of the season. so which three sides from the prem do you think will be joining ? I would like it to be three "bigger" teams for the championship as I think it would promote the championship and it would hopefully be three sell outs at QPR next season

Aston villa will 100per cent be joining us

So it's Newcastle,Sunderland,Swansea,Norwich
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 17:00]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

who would you like to see on 18:13 - Mar 2 with 2719 viewsterryb

I would like it to be Villa, Sunderland & Newcastle.

I expect Norwich will replace one of the North East "giants" though, with Swansea just avoiding the drop.

I would really like The Black Cats to go down just to stop his darling media proclaiming about Fat Sam's record of not being relegated!
who would you like to see on 18:17 - Mar 2 with 2716 viewsFredManRave

I think it would be best for us if Swansea and Norwich were relegated along with Villa.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

who would you like to see on 18:37 - Mar 2 with 2684 viewskomradkirk

Villa gone,ideally Sunderland and Newcastle to join them but feel the Geordies will escape at the expense of Norwich.
who would you like to see on 18:43 - Mar 2 with 2668 viewseasthertsr

Villa, , Barcodes and the carrot crunchers!
who would you like to see on 20:05 - Mar 2 with 2592 viewsbosh67

who would you like to see on 18:43 - Mar 2 by easthertsr

Villa, , Barcodes and the carrot crunchers!

Yup, these three.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

who would you like to see on 15:22 - Mar 3 with 2425 viewswhittocksRs

Hate Norwich and glad they're in meltdown. It's them, Villa and Newcastle for me. Big Sam will get Sunderland the wins they need and the Swansea squad is still a little too good to go down.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2016 15:23]
who would you like to see on 15:40 - Mar 3 with 2387 viewskensalriser

Won't be Swansea.

Rest are too close to call though I fancy Norwich to drop. They have both Sunderland and Newcastle coming up at home which could be decisive.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

who would you like to see on 15:47 - Mar 3 with 2365 viewsdaveB

for away days next season hopefully Villa, Bournemouth and Newcastle although I'd like to see Bournemouth stay up
Login to get fewer ads

who would you like to see on 15:49 - Mar 3 with 2358 viewsactonman

Will be interesting seeing villa adapt to life in the championship , half their players will want out or not give a fcuk about playing in the lower leagues (sounds familiar)

As much as I would like to see the toon down again, I would prefer Norwich as they are just utter cnts of football !! Even though we never beat the bstards !!!

Sunderland, I don't mind, think we always have a good game against them and their fans are decent

Swansea, they need to fcuk off and get back to league 2 as soon as they like ! Swansalona and their great passing football, fcuk off, what the fcuk are they even doing in the premier league ? Fcuk off !
who would you like to see on 15:50 - Mar 3 with 2354 viewsNorthernr

Keep waiting for Newcastle to show some signs of life, but they just look like they did last time they went down. They're just not that arsd.

Norwich I've thought for a while, though I like the manager. Bournemouth can come back in still. Sunderland with the Alardyce factor you'd fancy, but should have beaten an out of form Palace team the other night.

Villa, Newcastle and Norwich. I think.
who would you like to see on 15:58 - Mar 3 with 2335 viewspaulparker

Please be Newcastle , I would love it , just love it if they went down
80 odd million spent and they are only on 24 points ,
good luck getting rid of those overpaid French players Mike

oh and Norwich as well, always hated them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

who would you like to see on 16:02 - Mar 3 with 2324 viewsnix

I'd like to see Norwich, Sunderland and Villa go down, just because I think we've got the best chance of doing well against them next season.
who would you like to see on 16:08 - Mar 3 with 2300 viewssimmo

Villa and Newcastle would be good as it means we get to go to Villa Park next season and also have a trip to Newcastle. Does anybody really want Big Sams Sunderland in this league??? Not for me, thanks. Although they will go down at some point - they're always there or there abouts. Norwich would be my pick of the 3, mainly because of the way they were when we got promoted with Warnock

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

who would you like to see on 17:15 - Mar 3 with 2233 viewsjamois

please please norwich. villa without question. and next i'd like sunderland, just for their overall morbidity.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

who would you like to see on 17:33 - Mar 3 with 2208 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It is fascinating this season isn't it? So much more enjoyable when we are not involved eh!
I do a little prediction competition here at work every season where we all guess the bottom three just after the transfer window 'slams shut' (copyright Sky) . Out of fourteen entries everyone had Villa bottom and most others had a combination of Sunderland and Norwich with the odd Swansea and Bournemouth. Incredibly no-one had the Geordies. I think it was because we all believed they had bought their way out of it in the window. That hasn't worked out like that yet has it?
who would you like to see on 17:49 - Mar 3 with 2186 viewsQPRDave

I think it'll be

Villa (obviously)
Norwich
Newcastle
But would love to see Pardew's rabble slip into the mire on the last day, instead of the toon
who would you like to see on 20:05 - Mar 3 with 2113 viewsBlackCrowe

Villa, Sunderland, Norwich.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

who would you like to see on 20:12 - Mar 3 with 2099 viewsPunteR

Villa, Newcastle, Bournemouth.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

who would you like to see on 20:52 - Mar 3 with 2045 viewsWatford_Ranger

Bournemouth is easy to get to but the sort of club you want to see in the PL.

Newcastle is fun and relatively quick by train/plane.

Sunderland isn't fun, isn't as quick to get to.

Swansea is forever away but just dislikeable for some reason.

Villa are gone anyway and hopefully will go down another few leagues before the locals burn the ground down.

Norwich are wnkers.

Villa, Newcastle and Norwich for me.
who would you like to see on 21:43 - Mar 3 with 2021 viewsLblock

Well Palace would be funny but I'd sooner see them stay up for my good mate and ST holder at Selhurst

My choice would be West Brom for purely personal reasons however I think it will be Villa (hahahahaha!!!), Slumberland and Norwich. I'd love to see the barcodes drop and not fussed between them and the inbred carrot crunchers.

One things for sure though, it's going to be a much, much tougher Championship next season.
Can someone at the club PLEASE SORT A FCKIN DECENT PRESEASON OUT AND MAKE SURE WE GET SOME SQUAD SPIRIT GOING?!?!?!?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

who would you like to see on 03:42 - Mar 4 with 1898 viewstimcocking

Hoping to see Newcastle and Sunderland go down, preferably Boro to stay down. Lol Misery loves company.
who would you like to see on 07:18 - Mar 4 with 1835 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Don't really care as long as it's three teams who will struggle.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

who would you like to see on 08:58 - Mar 4 with 1775 viewsMonahoop

Bournemouth shouldn't go down. They probably only need 8 or so points to be safe and they should surely gain that. And well done to them if they achieve survival.

For the chop it has to be Aston Villa, then Sunderageland and the Budgies.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

who would you like to see on 09:23 - Mar 4 with 1749 viewsisawqpratwcity

who would you like to see on 08:58 - Mar 4 by Monahoop

Bournemouth shouldn't go down. They probably only need 8 or so points to be safe and they should surely gain that. And well done to them if they achieve survival.

For the chop it has to be Aston Villa, then Sunderageland and the Budgies.

"Sunderageland"

Bravo!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

who would you like to see on 16:23 - Mar 4 with 1663 viewsFredManRave

who would you like to see on 09:23 - Mar 4 by isawqpratwcity

"Sunderageland"

Bravo!

And when he comes out he should go and play for Scunthorpe.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2016 16:24]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024